[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-ALOLA POKEMON IN SUN AND MOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: aloladex.jpg (1MB, 1466x2076px) Image search: [Google]
aloladex.jpg
1MB, 1466x2076px
All Pokemon shown in the SM trailers so far.
I didn't add Meganium from the shirt and I couldn't find Carbink or Klefki. I used game footage to minimize "sauce" responds. If you see any "leaks" with these Pokemon having Alola forms consider them false.

Did I miss any?

better quality: http://image.prntscr.com/image/70de50def38c49f78ccb1f785ab7a840.png
>>
Holy fuck nice work anon.

Are there any Pokemon we've seen in trailers that had Alola forms anyway?

Also, Alolan Ekans/Arbok + Growlithe/Arcanine make a lot of sense just because then they'd be RB and SM counterparts.
>>
Stunning work, thank you so much
>>
>>28425818
>Are there any Pokemon we've seen in trailers that had Alola forms anyway?
Not so far. None of the original forms of currently confirmed Alola forms have been shown.
>>
We've seen Arcanine against Rockruff, too
>>
>>28425779
When a lower evolution doesn't have an Alola form, that says nothing about the higher one, as evidenced by Pikachu, Cubone and Exeggcute. Same goes for Trainer-owned Pokémon as they could be imported (as shown by the normal Meowth)
>>
>>28425850
It's from the same trailer but from the HQ version.
>>28425835
You're welcome.
>>
>>28425779
if marowak has a alolan form and cubone doesn't, doesn't that mean pokemon like crobat/blissey can have one too?
>>
>>28425857
You are right. I didn't mention that but yes, final stage Pokemon could receive Alola forms.
All the overworld Pokemon:
>you mom's Meowth
>Poliwhirl
>Starmie
>Corsola (also in an aquarium and snap's promotional artwork)
>Woobat
>>28425884
It could mean that. Unlikely but not out of the realm of possibilities.
>>
>>28425884
It does, but since Crobat is gen 2, it's unlikely to have an Alolan form
>>
>>28425893
yeah I was just using it as a example
>>
File: Immagine.png (196KB, 380x228px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
196KB, 380x228px
Having non alolan pokemon doesn't prove shit
>>
>>28425779
That Pokemon you THINK is a Woobat is actually a Magnemite. Look at the trailer again
>>
>>28425914
But it's a Meowth from another region.
>>
>>28425914
I think the general consensus around that is that it doesn't prove anything since your family comes from outside of Alola and therefore it wouldn't have been caught in its Alolan form
>>
From the currently confirmed Pokemon I say the Pokemon most likely to get Alola forms are Cloyster and Golduck. We already have a crab Pokemon so that makes me doubt Alolan Kingler. Second gen evos probably won't get Alola forms either.
>>28425922
Nice catch, I'm correcting it.
>>28425914
Whatever buddy. >>28425892
>>
File: -.jpg (302KB, 1466x2076px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
302KB, 1466x2076px
Pokémon still with chances to get Alolan form
>>
>>28425914
how many times
do you have to read that the protagonist and his mom come from another region with the family's meowth

i dont know how people cant understand this
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 1200x900px
>>28425779
>tfw every single one of your Gen 1 favorites won't have an Alolan form
>>
>>28425779
I don't think we'll be able to get Charmander. Probably just a gift Charizard instead of Fly MN, and you can't even battle with it, just fly.
>>
>>28425945
You missed Poliwrath, Crobat, Golduck and Garbodor.
>>
>>28425984
This.
Plus every Pokémon showed in statues, building and merchandise is not going to be obtainable. Like in every previous game.
>>
>>28425779
The sprites on the bottom of the chinese riddler's chart is supposed to be something like this too. He is a lot more loose with it though.
>>
File: CrxqjG2XEAAnda8.jpg (234KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrxqjG2XEAAnda8.jpg
234KB, 975x1200px
>>28425986
Crobat y Golduck no, they was confirmed.

Poliwrath and Garbodor yes.
>>
>>28426003
>Anonymous 09/11/16(Sun)12:31:22 No.284
no the sprite on the bottom are just the confirmed pokemons from the regional dex
>>
There was a clip showing Sandile, not just krookodile
>>
>>28426018
and for those wondering

it's from famitsu

and it reveals the dex entries for Sun & Moon for these pokemon
>>
>>28425846
Wasn't there an original Meowth?
>>
>>28426085
>>28425937
>>28425938
>>28425957
>>
>>28425779
It's frustrating that a large majority of these were in XY. I'm hoping to see rare Mons like Pineco, Blitzle, Aipom, Phanpy.
>>
>>28426030
When were Diglett/Dugtrio confirmed?
>>
Glad my boy flygon is here. Hopefully he gets a mega. Or some sort of boost.
>>
>>28425779

Thanks for this, shame Corsola was fucked out of an Alola form when it seems fitting

I hope Rufflet is available somewhat early this time
>>
>>28426003
Really random, but does anyone know what type of staff that is beside the footballmonkey picture?

I've tried to find it, but no luck. It could also be a play on "monk staff" = Monkey, and/or a shaolin monk type of pokemon.
>>
>>28425818
None of the Red exclusives have confirmed Alolan forms.
The Blue exclusives that do have Alolan forms have received complete overwrites of their existing types for all members of the families shown so far.
The only remaining Blue exclusive that has no crossgen evolution, mega, altform, etc, is Bellsprout line.
The Red counterparts are Ekans, Mankey, Growlithe, and Oddish (if you discount Bellossom, it's a split evo rather than a true/only one so its up in the air)

I remember suspicions about Arcanine getting an exclusive Z-Move instead of an Alolan form, and I'd like to expand upon that.
My guess for how things will go regarding the OG exclusives: Blue-version exclusives get Alolan forms, and their Red-version counterparts get exclusive Z-Moves.
>>
>>28425779
Where does the blastoise image come from?
>>
>>28426351
It is just a Khakkhara. Don't think too much about it, the riddler's "picture riddles" are just references to new pokemon and are unsolvable without knowing what the new pokemon are.
>>
>>28426366
Alolan Bellsprout line is highly probable. The official site mentions many dangerous Grass types but so far we only have Trevenant.
>>28426374
From the SM announcement.
>>
>Gen VII is going to have only about the same as Gen VI or less of new pokemon
>>
>>28426412
I want an Alolan Bellsprout, especially if its Grass/Fire, but all Alolan forms shown so far have certain trends
The Blue-exclusives retain none of their original typing. Sandshrew, for instance, is not part Ground. It's something else entirely, Ice/Steel.
All Alolan forms have come from 2-stage families. The only exception is Raichu, which WAS a 2-stage family during Gen I, and is also related to the franchise mascot so it can be subjected to different rules.
Non-exclusive forms so far either partially retain their original typing (Rattata and Raticate, Exeggutor, Raichu) or are only the final form of the family (Exeggutor, Raichu, Marowak)

We've only seen official reveals of 7 Alolan families, so some of the apparent trends might just be coincidence.
Persian is also a little peculiar since we have no reason to doubt its existence, but GF appears to be holding back info on it. I expect it to be plot important or related to a very special character.
>>
>>28426500
I don't think there is a pattern here.
>>
>>28425779
For some reason I feel like that Steelix boat isn't a Steelix, considering it's in water and all. Looks more to me like it could be an evolution for Wimpod.
>>
I'm kinda sad only Gen 1 get Alolan Forms. I hope it isn't the case as Mega's weren't all Gen 1 only.
>>
>>28425779
We should not take into account stuff we only saw in the overworld, because we already saw a normal meowth in our mom's house.

Silhouettes of pokemon on a building's wall are even less reliable and even if chinchou doesn't have an alolan form that doesn't mean anything because we don't saw lanturn in all, just think about cubone and marowak to see why.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.