[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need IV Breeding help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Be me
>Start playing X
>Want to make team for Battle Place whatever its called
>Decide i try to get into the whole IV and EV autism
>Start catching scythers and let them breed
>Let the guy in the pokecenter tell me the IV's of the newly hatched scythers.
>Start to selectivly only take the best kids as new parents.
>2 boxes scythers in so far
>only perfect stat in KP and Attack
>both parents have perfect KP and Attack and all new kids have the same.
>Cant get any of the new kids to get 3 perfect IV's
What do? I have no Wlan at this shitty place, so no trading or friend safari for me.
Please help me out /vp/
>>
Are you using a Destiny Knot? Do you have the correct Nature? What do you mean by KP?
>>
I guess kp is hp? you need destiny knots to pass ivs. Here is a breeding guide. If you can read it should help. http://pokemondb.net/mechanics/breeding
>>
Get a Friend Safari with Ditto or any other Pokemon within the same egg group as Scyther since they're guaranteed to have 2 perfect IVs
Catch a bunch of those and then breed the ones with the perfect stats your current Scythers don't have with those Scyther while holding a Destiny Knot
>>
>>28424638
>>28424660
Yeah im using a Destiny Knot. They allready have correct nature adamant and yes kp is hp im just a germanfag and forgot.
>>
>>28424681
>I have no Wlan at this shitty place, so no trading or friend safari for me
>>
>>28424685
Not really sure what to tell you then. It can take awhile to breed a Pokemon up with out any kind of base like a Ditto or a breeding reject off of Wtrade. No wireless internet makes it very hard to get stuff done. Same will be true once you get to EV training since you won't have an easy way of getting Pokerus or BP for EV training items.
>>
>>28424740
Allright, thanks for the answer.
>>
>>28424697
You can use the Pokeradar to get Scythers with perfect IVs in other stats, then breed those with the best one you have.
>>
>>28424697
I guess you could check out everything else that you've caught in the Bug egg group and see if they have any perfect IVs in the stats you're looking for
Hell you could just check out every Pokemon you have since some Pokemon have multiple egg groups and you could transfer a good stat over to different egg groups until you get it to the Bug egg group.
>>
>>28424774
>>28424788
Ah shit that sounds like it could work, gonna try that out, thanks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.