[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else a little disappointed by the alolan form lineup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: exeggutor-alolan-form.jpg (52KB, 730x417px) Image search: [Google]
exeggutor-alolan-form.jpg
52KB, 730x417px
With so many Gen I pokemon confirmed not to have alolan forms I can't help but feel like they squandered some of the potential

It feels a bit pointless to already be running into so many Gen l pokemon in S/M already with one occasionally being a different type. Especially since they have a list of Gen I mons explicitly for the purpose of showing they won't get alolan forms
>>
>>28424561
Gen 1 has the most amount of shitmons, what Gamefreak is doing is basically indirectly buffing them which is good, same as megas, really.

Stop being a retard and notice the obviousness of what they're doing.
>>
>>28424924

Making them into other shitmons doesnt help them.
>>
>>28424561
I like the ones I have seen so far, most of them are goofy looking and I love them for it.
Iglooshrew is 10/10
Faticate is 10/10
>>
>>28424941
Good to know you have already played the game but nobody cares, now fuck off.
>>
>>28424952

You obviously care if you took the time to respond.
>>
>>28424924
While this is true, I'm hoping that GF has done the same thing to Pokémon from other gen.
>>
>>28424970
I care about calling out retards like you, that much was obvious.
>>
File: 1464510620256.gif (20KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1464510620256.gif
20KB, 150x160px
>>28424970
>Thinking I care about some petty 4chan battle because I typed a fifteen word response

Don't make me laugh. I can spare a few seconds of my brain power to respond to losers like you. You're nothing to me. I have a wife, two kids, and a well paying job. What do you have? The honor of being called out as a faggot by me. Now run a long little boy.
>>
>>28424924
You sure it's not gen 2?
>>
>>28425014
You have a wife, kids and a well paying job... and yet still have time to go online and act the tougher man by calling someone a faggot?
>>
>>28424561
Did they confirm that no one else was getting one?

They haven't released anymore but they're not going to show us the entire game before it releases
>>
>>28425801
I think if other gens were going to get some, they would have revealed at least one by now.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure the main reason gen 1 has so much focus on it is because it's the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>28425014
>needing to bring up any of this like 3 replies into a /vp/ thread
geez man, your self-confidence must be trash
>>
>>28424924
I'd argue that Gen 2 has the most shitmons, whilst many Kanto mons have been buffed over the years leaving only a small selection which could be considered unusable (and Ninetales was definitely not that)

I like the Alolan forms we've gotten so far but I would prefer a selection from all the gens. Alolan Ledian, Spinda, Carnivine, Heatmor, Florges, and others would really make my hype for this game increase tenfold.
>>
I don't think there's a problem with only gen 1 alolan form if next gen we get only gen 2 new forms, the gen after gen 3 new form ect..
>>
>>28426027
If the Alolan forms are restricted to Gen 1 pokes, then it's likely also tied to the RBY virtual console releases. In that case, further Alola Forms, or equivalent, will likely correspond with the releases of future pokemon virtual console rereleases.
>>
>>28424561
Alolan forms unlike cross evos keep the original form intact. While carrying better and more innovating designs than most Kanto cross evos. The flaw is that Gen 2-6 pokemon don't get them.
>>
>>28424561
No.
Thread.
>>
File: 1473563443966.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1473563443966.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>people think they're buffing gen 1 mons for balance
>not pandering to gen 1 because it prints money ala pokemon go

i wish it wasn't confined to gen 1 but i am really enjoying the designs so i'm not too cut up about it.
>>
>>28425014
Can't tell if pasta or not.
>>
>>28425014

Do your family members and employers know about your raging case of autism
>>
File: giphy.gif (841KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
841KB, 450x254px
>people think the forms are for balance
>ninetales gets alola form
>>
>>28424561
>gen 1
There's the problem.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.