[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extensive Pokemon Sun and Moon Leak Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: nene-family.jpg (149KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nene-family.jpg
149KB, 640x480px
Let's skip the formalities and begin the fun.

>No Pokemon with megas have Alola forms
>Alola forms are Kanto only
>Conversely, no Pokemon previously announced to have Alola forms will have megas
>The secret of Rockruff's evolution is the time of day it is
>Komala has a single evolution, and it is Normal/Psychic type. It's a bigger, darker koala laying down, with its log floating above it.
>Pikipek becomes Dark/Flying
>Drampa, Bruxish, and Togedemaru have no evolutions or pre-evolutions
>Contrary to speculation, Salandit is a stand alone Pokemon.
>Mimikyu doesn't evolve, but through the use of special items can take on separate appearances. I've seen the Kanto starter, Alola starter, and Clefairy costumes.
>Wimpod's evo retains its typing. It looks like a big, jointed serpent. I'm not fond of its design, and I see the community going either way with it.
>Bounsweet has two evolutions. One is where it grows normally and it has a vine connecting it to several other slightly bigger Bounsweets. It's Grass/Psychic. Bounsweet's dex entry says that it sometimes gets eaten by other Pokemon, so its other evolution is based off of this concept, except its half eaten. Grass/Ghost. The form it evolves into depends on its hp. If it's higher than 50%, it becomes the Psychic, lower than 50 and it becomes the Ghost one.
>Crabrawler evolves into a larger boxing crab with more fists. It retains its pure fighting type, but puts up quite the fight in battle. I could see him being competitively viable.
>Other island guardians retain the beginning, "Tapu".
>I don't remember all of them, but I know there's "Tapu Haru", which is Fairy/Flying. Its mask feature resembles a rabbit.
>There's a Pokemon based on the Hawaiian Nene Goose. It is Steel/Flying.
>UB-01 is not Lillie. Lillie is the only creature that UB-01 takes a liking to, and mimics her.
>There are five ultra beasts.
>One resembles a Tiki
>Dark type Alola Drowsee and Hypno
>Aether Company are the true villains, no surprise
(cont.)
>>
File: TL;DR.gif (3MB, 380x215px) Image search: [Google]
TL;DR.gif
3MB, 380x215px
>>
>I don't remember all of them, but I know there's "Tapu Haru", which is Fairy/Flying. Its mask feature resembles a rabbit.

no
>>
>>28423139
>I have the leaks and I will write them all down for you all
>Proof? lol what?
>>
>>28423139

>Colress from previous titles is in Aether Company, but he doesn't have as central a role as Lusamine, Wicke, and Faba
>There is a double battle near the end of the game with you and Guzma vs. Lusamine and Wicke
>Guzma's signature Pokemon is Alola Hypno, which shows some resemblance to him.
>There are only a few Alola forms not yet revealed
>A couple of Alola families will not be formally revealed
>No single stage Pokemon will receive Alola forms
>Mega Evolutions are in the game
>Z Moves and Mega Evolutions cannot both be used in the same battle
>Dexio and Sina help you learn about Mega Evolution
>There are no new megas, and megas in general are saved for post game
>Comfei has a few different flower colors based on island
>Horde encounters return!
>Some areas have very bizarre hordes
>For example, there is a horde with two Solrock, two Lunatone, and one Minior
>This is the extent of how far their similarities are pointed out
>Contests return, but with a twist
>There's a staggering lack of new bug types, not too many outside of those who are already known.
>>
Know anything about the starter evolutions?
>>
any proof for any of this? evidence? hearsay?
>>
Mega Magearna was confirmed, sorry you got BTFO, OP.
>>
>>28423139

these """""""""""""leaks""""""""""""""" are becoming more frequent and it's cancerous.

Kill yourself
>>
>>28423422
The well circulated leaks are not lining up with what I've been shown by my superiors. I'm not sure as to how Mallow made it into the image, however. I've seen middle stages and not the final stages yet, I'm not able to pick and choose what I can see, and even having my phone out while being shown information could be immediate job termination. For the middle stages, Litten retains its quadrupedal stance, Rowlet gets taller and less plump, with a bigger bow tie. My favorite of the bunch is Popplio's, which gives him more of a clown--ish look.
>>
>alolan drowzee
Go home boys there's nothing to see here
>>
>>28423491
>ballio and friends
Fake
>>
File: 1470443888656.png (28KB, 243x169px)
1470443888656.png
28KB, 243x169px
>>28423491
>For the middle stages, Litten retains its quadrupedal stance, Rowlet gets taller and less plump, with a bigger bow tie. My favorite of the bunch is Popplio's, which gives him more of a clown--ish look.

>My favorite of the bunch is Popplio's, which gives him more of a

>clown--ish look.

OP confirmed for a fucking ballio poster, everybody go home
>>
>>28423526
What on earth is a Ballio?
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 917x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 917x542px
>>28423257
>There is a double battle near the end of the game with you and Guzma Vs. Lusamine and Wicke

Fuck you op, that sounds amazing and there's no chance of it being true.
>>
>>28423491
I really hope Litten does stay a quadruped.
>>
>"Tapu Haru", which is Fairy/Flying. Its mask feature resembles a rabbit.
fake
>>
>>28423462
Source?
>>28423488
Go fap to Heliolisk. Nobody cares. These threads would get no replies if nobody liked them.
>>28423526
>>28423536
because a vegue description perfectly proves it fake.
>>28423627
Remember that the tyes of the Tapus are only mere speculation by us. Nothing has been confirmed.
>>
>>28423724
>Source?

People got it from datamining the official site. Magearna has page code for a mega tag or something and it's unique to it so far. It's not confirmation so no one was BTFO at all.

>>28423497

Did you know when you hit your Drowzee or Hypno in Amie it enjoys it?

Just I wanted to tell you guys but I didn't have a chance. It's weird.
>>
>>28423139
>Drampa, Salandit, Mimikyu, and Bruxish having no evolutions or pre-evolutions
>Even though Riddler describes them as part of evolutionary families

Nice try bozo
>>
>>28423775
To be fair, Riddler describes almost every pokemon as a family, even single stagers.
>>
>>28423800
>single stagers

Like?

Also I missed the Tapu being Fairy/Flying, when we've all but confirmed for sure it's Fire, Ghost, Psychic, and Electric.
>>
>>28423800
He doesn't.
>>
>>28423828
iirc he described Skarmory as a family in one of his older posts.
>>
>>28423257
>>For example, there is a horde with two Solrock, two Lunatone, and one Minior
>Solrock and Lunatone are not game exclusives
Fuck you faker san.
>>
File: Explain.png (572KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Explain.png
572KB, 1280x800px
>>28423139
>Alolan Drowsee and Hypno
>>
>Teaming up with Ya Boi Guzma
>Colress returning

Fuck you op, don't you hype me for shit that won't happen. Have a sage in replace of a (you).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.