[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon leaks in bound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (906KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
906KB, 1334x750px
I have an anonymous inside source who gave me some info on sun and moon. Will be posting some of what I found interesting

No new eeveelutions however a basic first stage eevee gets a new fighting type alolan form.

The Pokemon Type: Null is made up of certain aspects taken from the final evolutions of the starters and rockruff.

It is revealed that Team Aether is actually the evil team and team skull, while using less than favorable methods, is trying to stop them.
>>
The new Ultrabeasts will NOT be obtainable.

And yes, in case you're wondering Lillie is in fact UB-01.

The rest of the Ultrabeasts will also be various characters you meet throughout the game such as Hau, Kukui, and the strongest of them, Guzma.
>>
lol It's fake, you wish
>>
File: aliko-dangote.jpg (34KB, 506x351px) Image search: [Google]
aliko-dangote.jpg
34KB, 506x351px
>>28417663
Hello. I am the anonymous inside source and can confirm that these are indeed going to happen.

AMA.
>>
File: 1471794949957.jpg (19KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1471794949957.jpg
19KB, 550x550px
>>28417766
proof anon please
>>
Once you've beaten the island trials you then travel to Kalos to fight the elite four there. After that you beat the evil teams in a final battle, and then fight the kalos gyms (in a much more streamlined pacing might I add) and the elite four again, and finally return to Alola to fight what is left of the ex Royal family.
>>
Type: Null is a Pokemon created by Team Skull and thus is in their care. It is not obtainable by conventional means, but instead is obtained through trading a glitches Pokemon from RBY into Sun and Moon (this can only be performed once)
>>
If you want proof just wait until the next announcement. (Maybe even CoroCoro I'm not sure though. My source doesn't know what's getting leaked )
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 789x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 789x481px
We've already seen Eevee's dex screen.
No Alola form.

Fake and gay
>>
We saw a dex screen that should no new evolutions, it didn't deny the idea of an eeveelution though.
>>
File: All_.png (3MB, 1920x1131px) Image search: [Google]
All_.png
3MB, 1920x1131px
>>28417674
That:s not me, I'm op.

Ultra Beasts are obtainable, but not until you beat the game. Lillie is not UB-01, there is a connection. She was kidnapped because Lusamaine has something that belongs to the UBs. It has taken on Lillie's form because it thinks that's what all people look like.
>>
Except OP claims the "basic first stage" has an Alolan form, and we know that's not true so fake and gay.
>>
>>28418116
>Thinking Alola forms won't share the same Dex space as their counterpart
>>
Ultra Beasts serve as a vehicle for Amiibo functionality- using a compatible Amiibo summons that respective character. After a friendly battle, the player receives a special Z-Crystal which allows a Pokemon to use a unique and otherwise unobtainable move.
>>
File: no escape.png (33KB, 392x384px)
no escape.png
33KB, 392x384px
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/526i1o/sun_and_moon_leak/
>>
>>28418203
Trailer showed wild normal Eevees, and one evolving into a normal Umbreon

No Alolan forms for the Eevees
>>
>>28418169
>Ultra Beasts are obtainable
stopped reading there
>>
>>28421270
>Implying one of the eeveelutions couldn't get an Alola form while the others were regular.
>>
>>28421342
>He still believes they won't be captured.
>>
File: image.png (196KB, 498x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196KB, 498x311px
>>28417663
>The Pokemon Type: Null is made up of certain aspects taken from the final evolutions of the starters and rockruff.
>Forcing this "theory"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.