[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Bracelet Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (1MB, 1088x738px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1088x738px
Shit, I'm willing to be put in some sort of denialfag screenshot if I'm wrong.

But has anyone noticed that Sina and Dexio's bracelets are a different shape from the Mega Bracelets? Mega Bracelets look flat and wide, but their bracelets look thin and round.

I'm using ORAS Mega Bracelets instead of XY Mega Bracelets because XY Mega Bracelets are black, not white.

Of course, their bracelets don't look like the Z-bracelet the protag is wearing, either. And it's entirely possible that they've just been remodeled. And it's even more likely that we can't even tell because the resolution isn't high enough to be certain.

But tell me I'm not crazy.
>>
Same color as the ORAS ones, same shape as the XY ones? I think they just redesigned it again. I don't think there's any doubt that megas are returning.
>>
Im glad they stopped calling mega rings/bracalets in ORAS. Key stone sounds way better
>>
>>28388885
X and Y's were different in design than ORAS's. I don't know how they exactly compare
>>
File: sept_p06_11_kmxx8.jpg (33KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
sept_p06_11_kmxx8.jpg
33KB, 400x240px
Oh, I forgot to mention that Sina and Dexio don't have anything to do with Mega Evolution in XY. Not that it means anything.

>>28388929
True. I should have included the XY bracelet, my mistake. I'm just hesitant on it confirming or deconfirming anything regarding Megas.
>>
>>28388989
I mean they're the assistants of Prof Sycamore, the Mega Evolution Proffessor

That's something
>>
>>28389009
They also have some connection to those Heros of Kalos. They might be relevant again
>>
>>28388885
There are different Mega Items. They're Mega Bracelets or whatever could just be different than Mega Rings or the Mega Bracelets from ORAS.
>>
or maybe they're common bracelets
>>
>>28389113
Keep wishing
>>
>>28388989
It's pretty established that a key stone holder can be anything. It would be no surprise if Mega Rings/Bracelets had new design after the event of XY, after all it's a accessory
>>
Halfway through the game:

>"Oh Anon, you keep looking at our bracelets!"
>"I'm afraid there's nothing special about them..."
>"We just wear them because we're used to wearing a certain something else!"
>>
File: megas.jpg (460KB, 1546x984px) Image search: [Google]
megas.jpg
460KB, 1546x984px
>>28388885
here you go OP
>>
I seriously doubt megas would ever be outright removed from the series afte all the fanfare of XYORAS and the ashime.

Will we get new ones? Doesn't seem so right now but I'd b completely shocked if the stones aren't in SM--even if they're only available during post game.
>>
File: keystone.jpg (122KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
keystone.jpg
122KB, 410x410px
>>28388954
key stone is the stone in the mega ring/bracelet.
>>
>>28389859
That's shifty, because then Megas will be stronger than any Alola pokemon.

Megas were a bad idea that destroyed what shitty balance was left. They need to go.
>>
>You can't have your own mega keystone design

Gayest shit ever
>>
It's just a new type, between XY and ORAS there's like a dozen different Key Stones
>>
>>28389883
>people actually think this
>>
OP, the fucking dialogue in the screenshot shows that this is clearly a sequel to XY.

What else do you want?

>m-muh parallel worlds

Fuck off to Mario 64
>>
File: file.png (383KB, 557x312px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
383KB, 557x312px
>>28389926
They reference past games all the damn time.
>>
>>28388885
Wonder if Megas just get equipped with the Megastones and become the megas automatically without any device?
>>
We've already seen 2 different bracelet designs in XY and ORAS, so we know they can vary.
>>
>>28389113
Couple bracelets?
>>
bump
>>
What if, since they seem to have improved the trainer customisation quite a bit, you could maybe choose how to wear your mega stone ? Earring, collar, bracelet, etc...
>>
>>28389113
Chekhov’s gun
>>
>>28390171
that would be interesting
>>
File: 420px-650Chespin_PSMD.png (159KB, 473x600px) Image search: [Google]
420px-650Chespin_PSMD.png
159KB, 473x600px
Game Freak says of mega development is not so discussed more about Sun Moon!
>>
>>28393749
what the fuck did you just say to me
>>
>>28388885

When did Sina and Dexio get so sexy?

Wtf I like Sina and Dexio now
>>
>>28390027

Except that this time it's some random reference by some NPC tha you maybe happen to find but that it's actual story dialogue that shapes the plot. It's more comparable to Team Rocket returning in G/S
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.