[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buffs to ice and rock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Anyone else gets the feeling they might buff ice and buff this gen? I think the ice/rock dino being utter shit made them realize that these typings need buffs.
>>
The Ice/Rock dino is pretty good, to be honest.
>>
Rock and Ice aren't inherently flawed typings that need to be fixed. They just need to stop giving to them to "bulky" Pokemon, since they're both offensive typings.

Although why Rock is an offensive typing rather than a defensive typing in the first place is anyone's guess.
>>
>>28388997
Rocky Balboa is pretty offensive
>>
>>28388868
Since apparently GF is to fixed with the notion of making defensive Ice and Rock types, might as well go with the flow abd change things up.

For Ice I was thinking of removing its Fighting weakness and make it resist Normal, Water and Flying. Hail also now raises the Defense of Ice types and also doesn't pelt Water and Fire types anymore.

As for Rock, well make it resist itself and maybe remove its Ground weakness.
>>
>>28388868
I honestly feel like they wouldn't have made Alola Sandslash steel/ice if they weren't going to buff it
>>28388881
No it's not.
>>
>>28389520
>removing its Fighting weakness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M6Fr0z1qPw
>>
>>28388881
It's a great design but it is utter garbage competitively
>>
Give Ice resistance to Water, Fairy and Dragon.
Give Rock resistance to Electric, itself and Ice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.