[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon conquest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon_Nobunaga_Box.png (200KB, 343x305px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Nobunaga_Box.png
200KB, 343x305px
let's talk about pokemon conquest.
did you like it? what would you change in a potential sequel?
>>
i really liked this game. more variety amongst pokemon would be the key imo. i understand not having all pokemon but only having a handful is sort of a let down.
>>
>>28387783
yes, more variety would definitely be a good thing. in pokemon and in warlords. there are a lot of warlords that could have been implemented in this game that weren't.
>>
i guess not many people like this game huh
>>
>>28387748
Easily the best Pokemon spin-off by concept. It just needed more. More variety of pokemon, each (or even only fully evolved) pokemon having more than one move, more varied scenerios, more generic enemies, more units in-battle at once, more warlords, more everything.
>>
>>28387748
It's the second best Pokémon spin-off behind Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (and it's definitely better than Gates to Infinity and WiiWare-only games.)

>>28388327
This is how I would envision a sewuel as well. Maybe they could also get unique and focus on another historic time period, but I can understand why the wouldn't do this (especially since this IS a crossover with Nobunaga's Ambition after all).
>>
was cool for a while but that game's hit rates are bullshit
>miss 74% chance 3 times in a row XDXDXDXD
>>
>>28388487
>opponents always hit with dragon rage
>you always miss
>>
>>28387748
Obligatory Fire Emblem reference to trigger that one autist that's always in these threads
>>
I think a sequel would be cool, Oichi could lead the fairy type kingdom
>>
>>28387783
More variety among maps as well. It was fun but it doesn't last as the maps are too small/simple and there are limited Pokémon.
>>
>>28388564
oh, definitely. but i just thought, would it be a sequel or a remake?
>>
>>28388564
That being said, fuck Illusio's battleground. I always station my strongest warriors there to defend it because it is a bitch to take.

Terrera, Pugilis and Greenleaf were too easy to take, though. The rest of them are fairly balanced.
>>
at the end of the final episode, the main hero goes off in search of other lands, what if there is more than one region in the next game? one based on china? that way we could have crossover characters form dynasty warriors.
>>
This game was awesome. I really miss playing it. Kind of liked the "perfect link" idea, but at the same time it bothered me that your main char had to link with an Eeveelution. Maybe a little quiz with a few options at the beginning like the Mystery Dungeon games would be better imo. At least the eevees are cute though.
>>
File: JUST.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>28388631
>valora's battleground
>>
>>28388631
Yeah, Illusio sucked.
>>
it also kinda bothered me that some warlords didn't get obvious legendaries.
e.g.
ujiyasu-regirock
kotaro-darkrai
ginchiyo-raikou
muneshige-zapdos
ranmaru-cobalion
no-giratina
>>
>>28388642
>the next game
Do you actually believe that? Well, I hope you're right.
>>
>>28388837
it's just speculation. did this one sell well? aparently a sequel has been hinted at by tecmo koei.
>>
File: Gez0e.gif (136KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Gez0e.gif
136KB, 500x281px
>>28388897
I don't know. I just want it so badly
>>
>>28388947
m-maybe after sun and moon
>>
>>28388658
Thankfully the OC hero could still 90% link with everything else with enough effort, so there was that.

But as a few other people said:
-Letting Pokemon have more then a single attack. ( Honestly it's most lacking area )
-In turn, fielding more pokemon as well.
-Larger/Greater range of types at that.
Honestly though the content that was there was great. All of the side story's after the main campaign, with the 'final' following that once you beat them all.
It having the password system a secondary back up to unlock the timed events was a good choice as well, given the discontinuation of online with the DS.
>>
>>28388487
>We want the x-com audience
>>
>>28389050
>It having the password system a secondary back up to unlock the timed events was a good choice as well, given the discontinuation of online with the DS.

was this done on purpose though? if there are wifi events in the sequel i hope you can use passwords.
>>
>>28389108
Well, it's not like the password system had any other valid use, so it's pretty clear it was added in as a secondary option for those unable to connect online for whatever reason to 'download' the unlock keys in turn.

If they make a sequel though, I'd hope they do QR codes or something. Puzzle & Dragon's Z had that as well, it's just too bad due towards the nature of the game, and them discontinuing online support so early, no one could figure out nor make new QR codes to unlock the other Runes and Tablets in turn, but we do know they are there.
>>
>>28388658
I kind of wish there was a way to see which Pokemon each warrior had a perfect link with, other than keeping a guide open.
>>
>>28389480
agreed. maybe if their perfect link always matched with their speciality?

e.g. a guy with fire/ghost speciality always gets chandelure line
>>
currently playing it for the first time now, just finished the main quest, its pretty fun

The biggest thing I'd like is more "skip" options, 6v6 battles can feel really slow and clunky especially on shitty maps like illusio.

Really just some options for even faster animations/movements/turns would be good
>>
>>28389620
you can speed up animations in the options menu
>>
>>28387748
more waifus
>>
>>28389636
I did at the start, but it still feels way too slow

I want something like fire-emblem tier turn/speed/animation choices where you can skip say, enemy walking animations, super speed your own, skip animations of moves altogether and just have damage numbers etc
>>
File: legs.jpg (20KB, 200x232px) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
20KB, 200x232px
>>28389688
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.