[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this pokemon go from cute to being fat and fugly? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tepigevo.png (217KB, 646x450px) Image search: [Google]
tepigevo.png
217KB, 646x450px
Why did this pokemon go from cute to being fat and fugly?

And why is this happening again with Litten? Why does Game Freak keep doing this?
>>
>Fuck You, I Like It: The Post

At least it makes more sense than Litten going bipedal though, fuck that noise. His tail is just a rip off of Emboar's too. The only thing redeeming him is the whole wrestling gimmick, but that anatomy is just plain wrong.

>Those fucking hands

Jesus.

An the one thing I admire from Game Freak's designs is that no matter how bad a design is, people can still do fan art of those designs and make them look good, so I was hoping the same could apply to him.

Even in fan art, he looks like a absolute mess. Goddamn, it's unbelievably rare to find anything that doesn't look like ass.
>>
>>28383742

>Why did this pokemon go from cute to being fat and fugly?

Because pigs go from being cute to being fat and ugly.
>>
>>28383951
I agree, Emboar is just a clusterfuck of a design and no amount of fan art can redeem it.
>>
>>28383742
Adulthood sucks doesnt it OP.
>>
Best Fire Fighting starter,
>>
>>28383742
Because people didn't boicott them enough to make them change the designers or the way they work.
>>
>>28383742
First of all: Both Luchalitten and Emboar are objectively not ugly. Emboars design is fine, it just was made at the wrong time (it's mostly hated for being the 3rd Fire/Fighting starter in a row). And Luchalitten looks a bit Fire/Fighting like, but none of the Fire/Fighting starters looked and behaived like total assholes, which is a huge indicator of it being a Fire/Dark heel wrestler. It doesn't even look like it uses a lot of physical moves (maybe like mixed attacker at best). Venusaur is a "ugly" and fat frog aswell, but do you know why no one complains about Venusaur being "ugly" or bad designed? Because it isn't bipedal nor humanoid. And we haven't even seen the full potential of Luchalittens visuals or playout, wait until the official reveal before you put out the pitchforks. If you 100% want a cute fire cat that stands on all four and is not humanoid there's Flareon and the Pyroar line as good options.
>>
At this point I don't understand why emboar gets so much hate.
>>
File: Simipour.png (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Simipour.png
64KB, 250x250px
>>28383951
>Those fucking hands
Not the first time gamefreak fucked up anatomy in official sugimori art. We haven't seen the ingame model yet, the models this gen are better than the art anyway. Don't know if thats a good thing.
>>
File: Eggen3.png (311KB, 728x606px) Image search: [Google]
Eggen3.png
311KB, 728x606px
>>
>>28384174
What does this have to do with anything you raging autist?
>>
>>28384230
Just ignore him. Anyone that still tries to prove the final evolutions as fake or makes shitty unfunny memes about them is just a baiting shitposter that wants attention.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.