[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the one thing to turn you off from buying the new games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: triggered.png (92KB, 654x469px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
92KB, 654x469px
What would be the one thing to turn you off from buying the new games?
>>
>>28383454
No megas
>>
>>28383454
DLC, lots of paywall locked content
>>
>>28383454
Nothing. If you're on /vp/ you're getting the game. Now stop bitching and cough up mommy's money like a good little faggot.
>>
Probably the lack of content. Still, I am pretty hyped in regards of what I've seen so far. But I imagine I would have to think hard whether to buy the game if it doesn't last long.
>>
>>28383532
pretty much this, unless it was a huge addition like I'm talking another region sized DLC.
>>
>>28383532
This.

Any other changes to the formula, I'd still buy the game to try it out and see if I liked the changes.

But with this, I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>28383454
No megas (I'd be fine with no NEW megas but still a bit upset), no actual rival besides Hau, the trials turn out to be extremely boring, exp. share it's still given to you at around the first gym.
>>
File: Professor Dindu.jpg (62KB, 375x431px) Image search: [Google]
Professor Dindu.jpg
62KB, 375x431px
>>28383454
niggers

preorder CANCELLED.
>>
DLC, content locked behind pay walls, or the introduction of a cash shop of any kind.

Or if the chink leaks are real
>>
>>28383454
Horrible music. The Team Skull battle theme shows they can still save themselves from the horrible music heard in the wild and trainer battle themes.
>>
>>28383507
>>28383607
Kalosfag go back to 2013
>>
>>28383454
Microtransactions, paywalled content, paid DLC, always online connection to play.

Also if Synchro is a thing.
>>
>>28384039
>he hates megas
>>
>>28383454
almost all trainers/gym leaders/etc having a max of 3 pokemon like in XY
>>
It doesn't come out.

>>28383507
Kek.
I'm not against megas, but get ready to be turned off. Just in case.
>>
>>28383454
If they were as bad as Gen 6. Not memeing, buy 3 games in a row this "eh" would signify this series isn't for me anymore
>>
Not having a 3DS XL (or any)
>>
Luchalitten and Popmaid.
>>
Megas in the normal game. Hopefully they just dump megas, but if they dont at least keep it post game only
>>
I don't know. At this point I'm pretty hyped and they need to fuck up big time for me to lose interest.
Something like all the story happening on the first island and in less than an hour and having the rest of the game be surfable only with alolan tentacools with shadow tag or some shit like that.
>>
>>28383454
>go talk to the hyper training dude
>"hey here's a free bottle cap samble, would you like to get more? then visit the Nintendo Eshop for more information on how to purchase them"
>>
I'll buy mainline games no matter what. Like even if every purchase have my grandmother another tumor.

Lack of postgame guarantees I won't purchase remakes/third versions though. If a remake comes out with shit postgame, it will be ridiculed mercilessly
>>
>>28383607
>exp. share it's still given to you at around the first gym
Just turn it off...
>>
File: brainpower challenged.png (44KB, 118x192px) Image search: [Google]
brainpower challenged.png
44KB, 118x192px
>>28383607
>>exp. share it's still given to you at around the first gym.
>refusing to buy a game because you're too lazy to turn off an optional feature
>inb4 le ebin "i shouldn't have to go out of my way to make the game harder" maymay

Pressing a single fucking button isn't "going out of your way" you lazy faggot.
>>
>>28383627
Memes
>>
>>28385311
you know people would defend this as long as you could earn them in-game too. it's sad what people see as acceptable.
>>
>>28385311
I'm honestly expecting that and god, Arceus, Satan, I don't care, someone intervene to prevent this becoming reality.

>>28385263
>the rest of the game be surfable only with alolan tentacools with shadow tag
Whoa hey there Satan, didn't know you were already here.

Microtransactions would kill my ability to keep playing. Basically anything paywalled in a mainline game is the death knell of the franchise. (I know, I know, Bank -- but there's a difference between that and "buy 100 PokeCoins to receive a free Mew!")

>>28385378
That's fucking depressing, but you're right.
>>
>>28383454
If I can't get a pancham. I'm dead serious. I love pangoro so much, I couldn't bear to have a team without him on it. But since gts is a thing, I don't think I have to worry about it.
>>
>>28385404
You type like you're an American in undergraduate school
>>
Why do you assholes want megas gone? It doesnt make any sense.
>>
Luchalitten, robinhoit, and popplimaid being confirmed real.
>>
>>28385409
they've both appeared in trailers so it seems likely you can get them in game
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 188x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 188x280px
>>28385565
>>
>>28383532
this

I might be ok with it if it's something that's usually put into the third version such as a Battle Frontier though
>>
nothing at this point. My pre order is locked.
>>
File: groovin.gif (500KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
groovin.gif
500KB, 500x375px
>>28385570
fuckin' sweet
>>
>>28385694
I didnt get xy or bw because of the starters
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.