[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the worst Poketuber?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (207KB, 1242x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 1242x1025px
Is he???
>>
by far.
As far as far can go.
no other BAD poketuber, is as horrible as him.
>>
>says TTarTube is late on """"news"""" and """"information""""
At least TTar never says "OMG THIS SHIT IS 100% CONFIRMED OH WOW WHAT A TREAT"
Fucking Versus
I'd rather watch those cringey amourshipping things made in movie maker or probably even PowerPoint with random pictures of the characters with dialogue that doesn't even fit them
At least I can laugh at those instead of bringing a gun to my mouth and debating whether or not to pull the trigger
>>
File: 1463954207250.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463954207250.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
Furfag can burn in hell
>>
Sure, but that's like asking what the worst way to kill yourself is
>>
There is a reason he is disliked so much and the worst part is his followers are just as stupid and annoying as him
>>
Versilify probably gets a bit too much hate ,
yes he's an idiot that gets baited easily
but i bet if he wasn't a fur fag he wouldn't get as much hate ,you probably wouldn't care about him if he wasn't a furry.
>>28381173
Tyanitartube is no better jumping on everything that's not even real and obvious fakes half the time
>>
>>28381238
Hello verlisify.
>>
>>28381238
At least he has a tiny bit of decency and never outright states they're real, he's pretty much like the part of /vp/ that jumps over all of the leaks, but even then THEY say it's undeniable and shit
desu I just watch his channel for the let's plays
>>
>>28381238
>TTUBE is not better
Yes, he is way better
>>
>>28381238
no i don't think you get it, i genuinely hate him and i'd probably fracture his legs if i met him in person one day. I literally can't stand narrow minded idiots who bash on strangers to steal fanbases.

Oh and also his content is shit and his playstyle deserves no credit in wifi battle, it's cancerous to watch people take pride in playing like a cunt.

Why do i know all these things if i hate him so much?
Because i was curious at first.
>>
>>28381238
Yup. Tyranitar is like a autistic child that also has ADHD and drunk too many energy drinks at once. His stupidity and naive behaviour is cringey as shit. The best thing is his rushed clickbaiting and misinformation though. "MARSHADOW TRAILER?!?! LEAKED POKEDEX CONFIRMED?!?! IS THIS IMAGE WITH ZERO EVIDENCE 9000% REAL CONFIRMED?!?!"
>>
>>28381061
Most, if not all poketubers are hardcore autists. They spout shit that no one cares about not to mention they get super pissy when they get compared to each other.
Verlisify is a total cunt because he's a furry, he thinks he's the best at everything and spurges out when people point out that he's wrong. He should quit while he isn't suicidal.
TTarTube is a click bait bottom feeder, he must live on this website waiting for a shitty leak to pop up so he can wank out a video for it. I wouldnt be surprised if some of my blatant fakes have made it into his shitty videos.
All poketubers are the same, all youtubers are the same. Fake fame gets to their heads. They need to wake up and get into the real world before it all falls away on them, youtube wont last forever
>>
>>28381061
Most, if not all Poketubers are shit, but this faggot is on a league of his own.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.