[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you can make a change about this, what would do to change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Tobias[1].png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias[1].png
675KB, 1280x720px
If you can make a change about this, what would do to change this
Remember, you can't remove or change his legendary
>>
>>28380709
The rest of his team is Magicarp.
Ash succeeds beating Darkrai and Latios.
Magicarps beat Ash.
>>
>>28380757
>one magikarp has hyper beam for no reason but to show Ash that the powers beyond loves to fuck with him
>>
>>28380709
>Remember, you can't remove or change his legendary
Yes I can, I'm the boss now and you can't stop me.
>>
File: tobias.png (421KB, 717x965px) Image search: [Google]
tobias.png
421KB, 717x965px
>>
>>28380709
I'd make him a pokegirl. >>28380991
It'd still be the same beating but at least we might get some doujins over dom Tobette.

Also I would make him a reoccuring league character that savagely wrecks everyone until the final season where Ash ties with him.
>>
File: ashlosttothis.png (144KB, 1025x410px) Image search: [Google]
ashlosttothis.png
144KB, 1025x410px
Give his Pokemon something better than AG Elo Hell: The Experience.
>>
>>28381219
To be fair, Darkrai has been one of the premier Uber mons since his introduction.

The nerfs to spore has only made him better too and I believe he's the best AG mon after Klef and Mega Fug.
>>
>>28380709
Have Heracross actually knock out Darkrai with that first Megahorn, suprising everyone. Latios still takes down half the team by itself before getting stopped by Sceptile, and then Ash has Sceptile, Swellow, and Pikachu left to fight whatever he has in reserve.

Ash still loses, but Sceptile and Swellow together take down one more Pokemon and Pikachu ties with another legendary.
>>
>Keep Darkrai but get rid of Latios
>Have the rest of his team just be stupidly strong pseudos or something
>Ash brings someone else instead of Torkoal (maybe Glalie idk)
>The defeat is less crushing, Tobias wins with 2 Pokemon left or something

There we go.
>>
>>28380709
Ash gets BTFO by Darkrai alone in a clean 6-0 sweep.
>>
>>28381409
I think I'd prefer something like this:
Hera versus Darkrai is a little bit longer with the first dark void missing but eventually he hits it and just as he's about to dream eater you see a smirk on ash and then something signaling Guts activating with Mega Horn barely not knocking out Dakrai.

Then Pikachu easily takes out the Dark but still ties with Latios.

Then the rest of his team tries to shamble through the third and fourth legendary with varying success.

Ash loses but Tobias is forced to reveal two more of his legendaries.
>>
>>28380709

>Make Guts Sleeptalk Hera oneshot Darkrai because it's the fuckimg perfect counter
>Actually let it kill Latios too because Guts Megahorn kills it too
>Then Gible proceeds to sweep his team by evolving twice
>>
Let us see the league winner fight against the E4/champion they're obviously more interesting than Ash
>>
>>28381478
Just like this guy,except after Pikachu fight Latios, Tobias pull another Darkrai in than beat the shit out of Ash
>>
Ash's guts boosted mega horn takes out the Darkrai.
>>
>>28380709
Why the hell someone who wrecks the entire Sinnoh, let alone control Legendary, not popular enought for Ash to hear about?
>>
>>28380709
The legendary is the primary fucking issue. If he had a team of psuedo's that'd be fine.

If I can't change Darkrai he def can't have a fucking Latios
>>
>>28380709
Ash beats his Latios, he sends out an Entei.
>>
>>28380709
Turn him into a loli.
>>
>>28381454
Oh boy, the tears would have been delicious.

>Dark void
>Hera sleep talks only to select sleep talk and fail
>Nasty plot
>Again
>Sweep
>>
Give him arceus. If you gonna make someone a mary sue might as well go all the way
>>
>>28381519
this desu
>>
>>28380709
it irks me that Darkrai only got to Ash's 4th pokemon, only to be defeated by it. so the change I would make would be for Darkrai to get to Ash's 6th, and then Latios is unleashed on Pikachu.

and then Ash asks Tobias to reveal his full team, to which he reveals his remaining Pokemon: Latias, Zapdos, Suicune and Heatran.
>>
>>28380709
He wins the league and becomes Champion, but at the end of the ceremony Darkrai says "Contract complete", destroys its Pokeball and consumes Tobias and vanishes. Neither are seen ever again.
>>
>>28383908
Eh, rather go with a bang than trap inside the same shit 20 year and still can't will a league
>>
>>28384153
Exactly Anon. The moral is, you either die a tryhard edgelord or live long enough to see yourself become the cuck.
>>
>>28384253
Just like Vegeta
>>
>>28380709
Swellow beats Latios
>>
>>28381424
Than it's won't be memorable and it will be forgotten as Tyson
To this day, people still talk about Tobias
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.