[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: btfo by ohmori.png (511KB, 758x1173px) Image search: [Google]
btfo by ohmori.png
511KB, 758x1173px
Apologize
>>
>>28380456
I remember this shit

Irony sweet irony
>>
>>28380456
i am sorry q-q
>>
No becuase theres still gunna be a shit tonne of handholding, its gunna be almost unplayable, especially after the removal of hms
>>
>doubting based Ohmori in the first place
He made ORAS, one of the best games in the franchise.
>>
>>28380512
People are gonna claim this is bait but I agree.
>>
If we're being realistic, could we attribute XY and ORAS decline in quality on some other aspect apart from Ohmori and Masuda? Could there be another factor that resulted in the games turning out the way they did?
>>
They're not wrong. Everything we have seen points towards SM being as easy as XY, totem Wishiwashi aside.
>>
>>28380512
you weren't able to type this with a straight face, were you?
>>
>>28380559
Short time maybe, they had to produce a new gen/game precisely for the 20 years anniversary. I liked gen VI but it felt more like of a filler gen than a proper one, there so much things that seems not finished
>>
>>28380559
XY were in development since BW (~3 years), but most of it was spent developing the 3D models and the new engine rather than on the actual in game content.
ORAS literally had 1 year of development (Started November 23, 2012) and finished near the end of 2013.
Sun and Moon appears to be a more refined engine of XY, and while we don't know how long it was in development, we now don't have to worry about models for every single Pokémon only then new ones, this way more development is spent on the in game content.
>>
>>28380559
well they were saving all the good stuff for Z, but then they decided to stop saving good stuff for the 3rd games, and put it in the original 2.

If Z came out, it probably would have been the best in the franchise, but they decided to start making sun and moon the best instead.

imagine if platinum wasn't released. gen 4 would be much less popular
>>
>>28380512
ORAS was good, but the lack of some of the best aspects of RSE was a mistake, is the reason of all the disapoitment
because the main story was good, specially if we remember than it was supposed to be based on the ok tier RS
>>
>>28380507
Ok, continue to be pessimistic. Also removing HM's is probably the best they could've done.
>>
>>28380559
They were clearly saving their best ideas and effort for SM and the 20 the anniversary, gen 6 was only there to lay the groundwork and to keep this franchise yearly.

In other words, gen 6 was the beta test for gen 7.
>>
File: 1469142980048.jpg (29KB, 653x461px) Image search: [Google]
1469142980048.jpg
29KB, 653x461px
>claiming SM is the best game ever before you've even got your hands on it
>>
>>28380507
>remove retarded team requirements
>still able to make the game linear without making the region a circle like gen 5
there is literally nothing wrong with removing HMs, senpai
>>
File: 1472706718224.jpg (206KB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
1472706718224.jpg
206KB, 800x999px
>mfw they nerf scald and Smogon Rocks to make the game """easier"""
>>
>>28380456
never!
S/M are gonna is shit already and it's raping everything that pkmn stands for
>>
>>28380507
>unplayable

By "unplayable" do you in fact actually mean "a whole lot more fuckin playable"?

Ohh noooo, accessibility

If GF just suck it up and add proper difficulties this whole argument will go away
>>
>>28380881
Stealth Rocks don't necessarily need to be nerfed, just fucking changed.

1/8 damage to all
1/4 damage to fliers/levitators

Fuck this super effective damage shit, like Ice needs even more of a nerf
>>
>>28382378
Yeah, I think it should be 25-30% HP at MOST
Crippling any Fire/Bug, Fire/Flying, Ice/Bug, Ice/Fire, Ice/Flying, or Bug/Flying is too Overpowered, plus OHKOing Shedinja
>>
>>2838050
>supporting hms
Stop, you're going too far.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.