[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Lore General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 345
Thread images: 74

File: Type; Null.png (625KB, 1296x638px) Image search: [Google]
Type; Null.png
625KB, 1296x638px
Don't reply to Richard - Edition

Old thread: >>28371107

>Post theories, predictions, ideas, and trivia about Pokémon Lore.
>Don't mention parallel universes. We all know the multiverse is canon, it's been debated to death now.
>Don't reply to Richard.
>Try to have fun.
>>
>>28379204
What does its ability do?
>>
>>28379226
It's ability is Battle Armor
>>
File: Pokémon World Map.jpg (61KB, 1280x569px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon World Map.jpg
61KB, 1280x569px
In this hypothetical Pokémon World Map (created by Toby using purely In-Game information to piece it together) where do you think Sun/Moon could fit?

Close to Unova because they share inspiration from USA States?

Closer to Hoenn because of the climate?

>Recommended viewing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E1aI4tDgDA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJNYbQTFb84
>>
File: 1457115441859.png (72KB, 219x254px) Image search: [Google]
1457115441859.png
72KB, 219x254px
CYRUS IS PERSIAN FOR SUN
CYNTHIA IS GREEK FOR MOON

IT ALL
COMES
TOGETHER
>>
File: Hoopa.full.1865052.jpg (261KB, 814x846px) Image search: [Google]
Hoopa.full.1865052.jpg
261KB, 814x846px
>>28379204
Considering Hoopa can open portals to a multitude of different universes/dimensions, could it in theory reach the Ultra Beasts, and by extension, actually BE an Ultra beast, or have an extra dimensional origin like them?
>>
>>28379236
but...what about the japanese names?
>>
File: Pokémon World Map-Alola.jpg (106KB, 1280x569px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon World Map-Alola.jpg
106KB, 1280x569px
>>28379233
>Closer to Hoenn because of the climate?
>Close to Unova because they share inspiration from USA States?
Well... That was easy

But if they are going to make it stronger in connection to Sinnoh, there is a chance that it could be South-East of Sinnoh too, if they want/need to make the Region physically closer for whatever reason.

I wish Game Freak would give us an official map some day. They did back in Gen 4, but it was already nullified as being inaccurate when HG/SS came out and gave us a different positioning of Johto/Sinnoh than the map they released.

>>28379252
Hoopa's portals have explicit golden rings though. Ultra Beast's portal did not, it was more ethereal.
>>
>>28379233
Maptism is only second to timeline theories when it comes to things that can lead to ugly debates. So be careful.

Either way, there isnt any evidence for the Kalos, Sinnoh connection. Also, Kalos must be close enough to Hoenn that a statement/metaphor about being able to swim to each from the other makes sense.

Also Hoenn is supposed to be near Kanto/Johto.
>>
So can Mew learn Crabhammer or not?
>>
>>28379266
>Cyrus = Akagi (aka = red)
>Cynthia = Shirona (shiro = white)
>The sun is red(ish)
>The moon is white(ish)
>>
>>28379286
>Either way, there isnt any evidence for the Kalos, Sinnoh connection.
Looker says he came from Sinnoh via a train.

They share landmass for sure, and are probably pretty close (compare Johto/Kanto and the train that connects them), so until we get any more info on Sinnoh/Kalos, I agree with Toby about them being connected like that.

I definitely don't want to start any arguments about this though, if one starts, I will just drop out the conversation.
>>
>>28379267
I can understand that, but keep in mind that Hoopa's rings are apart of its body, so it could be a form of transportation unique to it. And also, Im not just saying it's an Ultra Beast, but just a Pokemon from a different universe or dimension. Hell, in the movie Hoopa just sorta showed up to that village
>>
>>28379325
>Looker
Huh. Everyone used to say Sycamore. This is different. I admit I havent played the Emma plot in Y because I dont want to search Lumiose again.
>>
>>28379286
>Kalos must be close enough to Hoenn that a statement/metaphor about being able to swim to each from the other makes sense.
I personally would have moved Hoenn a bit closer, I agree. I think it originally was, no idea why he shifted it further west.

As for Hoenn being closer to Kanto/Johto, why? Aside from Embedded Tower, there isn't much connection.

Like I said, I would personally shift Hoenn closer to Johto, so that it is closer to Embedded Tower/Kalos, and I would remove that pointless land he added under Kalos.

Other than that, it all makes perfect sense.
>>
File: kali.jpg (258KB, 856x1128px) Image search: [Google]
kali.jpg
258KB, 856x1128px
So is this what Hoopa is based off of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali

Goddess of death, time, darkness, the end, all kinds of stuff
>>
>>28379230
BUT WHAT DOES IT DO?
>>
>>28379351
Oh, whoops.

It's Looker AND Sycamore.

Sycamore says he came from Sinnoh via train too, and at the end of the X/Y Post-Game, Looker heads to the Train Station to return to Sinnoh (presumably he native Region because he was first introduced in Gen 4)

So yes, Kalos is absolutely connected to Sinnoh via that train station.
>>
>>28379379
>presumably he native Region because he was first introduced in Gen 4

definitely not. do you not remember how he speaks?
>>
>>28379333
Oh, it's possible.

We already have aliens like Deoxys and Clefable.

It's just previous "space" Pokémon were explicitly Pokémon, whereas the UB's seen like they're going to be something new entirely.

I'm not against older Pokémon being retconned as being UB's though.

I WISH Game Freak had the balls to retcon the PokéDex. There's so much outdated shit in it. (Goddamned Nidorans being the most blatant)
>>
>>28379379
Looker doesn't say that he is going back to Sinnoh, he jut says that they might miss the train.
He does say it twice, however, so that's probably rather important.
>>
>>28379422
Correct me if I am mis-remembering, but didn't he speak fairly normal in Sinnoh, implying he was using a more comfortable language/accent there?

And he speaks "weird" everywhere else?
>>
>>28379458
he speaks with very poor grammar in platinum.
>>
I bet Looker is going to tie everything together. He has a secret, I just know it. Whether it be that he's a time traveller, or something else.
>>
>>28379377
Make it immune to criticals. It's an old ability.
>>
>>28379379
No, Looker says he is going to take the train, and Sycamore said he used to be in Sinnoh. Unrelated, I think. Though I suppose I see where people come from with the connection.

>>28379363
It should be at least close to Sevii because they are the only regions in the game with in-game connections via trading. Also sure something else pieces Hoenn closer to the others.

>>28379233
Looking at this again, Kalos and Unova are way too large.
>>
>>28379502
Doctor Who inspired
>>
>>28379515
I just find it weird that he was introduced in the region that had time and space distortion going on. The fact that he's all secretive, to the point where he doesn't state his name. Like he's some sort of agent sent through time to solve something... Like a time travelling private dick. He's been popping up ever since and now with the inevitable 4th gen remakes coming up. I just feel something.
>>
>>28379491
How about in Unova? Was it there that he spoke normally?

>>28379512
>Kalos and Unova are way too large.
Really? How so?

>>28379515
This isn't entirely confirmed, just highly speculated on.

>>28379502
Possibly. I am wondering if they're ever going to expand on why he was washed up in Hoenn, but seeing as OR/AS is at the start of the timeline, and he appears to be just fine in all the other games, I doubt there is anything important happening there UNLESS time travel is involved.

In which we are totally going full /who/ with him.
>>
>>28379535
It'd be funny if he explains how there are different universes in the Pokemon world, something to do with time paradoxes. It's kinda weird that he's in the old universe without Mega Evos and stuff, and is also in the new one. Especially since he will be in two places at once technically. The old 4th gen, and the new 4th gen. Maybe he will explain it somehow. I really don't know if Gamefreak will break the fourth wall that way though
>>
>>28379535
>This isn't entirely confirmed, just highly speculated on.

You get what I'm saying
>>
>>28379535
he still speaks wierd in BW
>>
>>28379535
I dont think it's scaled well. Looking at say, route length in Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh and looking at it in Unova/Kalos, I think it's off. Either they're too big or everything else is too small. It's hard because every region map has a different scale and the scale is off within each map too
>>
It's just dawned on me that the (probable) reason Cynthia stopped appearing in games after B2/W2, despite her previous annual cameos, is because they want to hold her back so that her return in the upcoming D/P remakes is more meaningful.

>>28379555
I'm not sure they would.

Zinnia vaguely referring to a world without Mega Evolution is PROBABLY the most they're ever going to go with that. Mostly because, it doesn't really seem important or worth expanding on. Why waste time trying to explain why the decade-old games are different, right? They didn't for FR/LG or HG/SS. Zinnia did it for OR/AS, mostly to clear up the retcons with Mega Evolution/Fairy Typing. I don't think they would waste time explaining that again, when they could be focusing on some different aspect of the lore.

I have to admit, I do like the idea of Looker being PokéWho though, so I do hope he shows up again.

>>28379574
Huh.

>>28379580
Apparently the guy who made it had to add Unova and Kalos from scratch himself, so you're probably right in that it is slightly off.
>>
>>28379555
I think they will tie things together in another 1st gen remake, as stupid as it sounds. Maybe during 8th gen. Looker will be that one international police agent on the SS Anne, and he will be a part of the main story for some reason. Sure this will add some really stupid elements to the original generation but it was inevitable anyway
>>
Will we ever know what connection Archie had with Jirachi in ORAS?
Somewhere in the story, when he sees what he has done wrong he says something along the lines of "creating a perfect world for pokemon" and then he says "that pokemon".
That struck me as odd ecause it was also translated to singular "mein Pokemon" in german so i thought he might be talking about Jirachi.
>>
>>28379626
>Sure this will add some really stupid elements to the original generation but it was inevitable anyway
I don't think so at all. Gen 1 are the games that need the most updating, and Looker is a great fit.

I am not sure about Gen 1 remakes though. I thought they would for the 20th anniversary, but we just got VC releases, and all signs point towards D/P remakes instead. So unless the rumors about an NX remake are true (which I doubt), I can't see Kanto happening any time soon.

>>28379636
Maybe it was something that was going to be expanded on, but eventually cut?

I don't know, but if they ever do a "Delta Episode" style story with Jirachi, Archie should totally show up to help. That'd be nice.
>>
>>28379626
Maybe the new 1st gen game you are talking about is the series reboot. IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
>>
>>28379626
Finding Looker in ORAS I thought that "looker and dawn" from the SS Anne were washed up by shore after the ship was hit by the meteor that was never stopped in the other universe and they ended up there because of some Hoopa shenanigans.
>>
File: IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.png (150KB, 331x269px) Image search: [Google]
IT ALL COMES TOGETHER.png
150KB, 331x269px
>>28379671
>>
>>28379664
Looker being Kanto on the SS Anne would also kind of explain why he is seen in Hoenn washed up. Maybe he was sailing one day and fell overboard? Or maybe not. Either way, lots of speculation that could be done
>>
>>28379688
being in Kanto*
>>
>>28379678
>>28379688
>"looker and dawn" from the SS Anne
Holy fuck, if they ever revisit Gen 1/SS Anne, they NEED to take advantage of this. It could totally explain things in a really satisfying way. Matches up perfect with the timeline too, so maybe this actually was completely intended.

I mean, it's either he fell off the SS Anne, or Time Travel at this point.
>>
>>28379714
>I mean, it's either he fell off the SS Anne, or Time Travel at this point.
*or the SS Anne crashes and sinks, like in the anime

Although I am not sure how that could work in the games, unless it's just Looker explaining what happened.
>>
File: lFtDBnd.jpg (449KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
lFtDBnd.jpg
449KB, 2448x1836px
>>28379267
I don't know how official this would be, but a reversed version of Serebii's pokearth seems to be in ORAS.

This doesn't include Unova or Kalos though.
>>
>>28379738
That was just an easter egg.

It doesn't make sense because, ignoring the obvious problem of it being reversed, Johto/Sinnoh are also explicitly in the wrong place.

If Joe wasn't a retard, we could have got a canon-accurate In-Game map, which would have been satisfying. Oh well.
>>
What if alola is just kanto for new canon ( i mean for XY/ORAS story)
>>
>>28379734
Wouldn't it be funny if there were two lookers but they never actually meet?
Like how in XY he is doing all that post-game stuff but isn't aware of his other self and vice versa.
Maybe they eventually meet and he regains his full memory?
>>
File: Johto full.png (42KB, 213x145px) Image search: [Google]
Johto full.png
42KB, 213x145px
>>28379738
>>28379764
Also mad we got the shitty Gen 3 map style instead of the absolutely delectable HGSS map style
>>
>>28379785
No. That's not how "new canon" works. None of the other regions or games have changed until remakes say otherwise.

Kanto, Red, Team Rocket, ect, don't all just "stop existing", just because Mega Evolution is a thing.

Alola is obviously NOT Kanto. Don't be silly.
>>
>>28379796
I speculated that last thread.

That Looker in OR/AS is from the future, but was pulled through a Hoopa ring. This would mean that there are two Lookers in the Timeline now, at least during the period of time before Looker A travels back in time to become Looker B.

I am not entirely sure it's what Game Freak intended. I think the SS Anne idea is a lot more possible, but hey, we'll have to wait and see. We should have answers by the D/P remakes at the latest.

Also, am I the only one hoping they remake Platinum instead? Or do it like HG/SS where it's technically just a Crystal remake but with the G/S version differences. OR/AS kinda fell apart in a lot of places, and it was partly because they decided to focus much more heavily on R/S over Emerald. Platinum was way cooler. Also, B/W, Cynthia refers to the events of Platinum as though they are the canon version of events, so I think even Game Freak have a preference here, so...
>>
>>28379319
Red and white are also the colours of the Japanese flag.
>>
>>28379842
But clearly the remakes replace the old games. ORAS are a seperate canon from RSE, and HGSS are seperate from GSC. If FRLG are canon with RSE, than they are no longer canon with ORAS.
>>
>>28379936
For example, let us assume DPPt and RG are remade in Gen 7. That sets up 3 canons:
"RBGY+GSC" is the original
"RSE+FRLG+DPPt+HGSS" the DS generation
"BW2/2+XY+ORAS+SuMo+DP2+RG3" current 3DS canon

You can make an argument for BW to be canon with the other DS games, but games can sit between canons, if there are no contradictions.
>>
>>28379910
Those names probably don't have a deeper meaning to them at least when you try to make a connection.
There is no sort of dualism when you look at the symbolism of those colours.
>>
File: Pokémon Timeline.png (1MB, 4036x1752px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Timeline.png
1MB, 4036x1752px
>>28379936
>>28380014
The established timeline is unchanged.

Yes, remakes replace the originals, but the timeline is not changed at all. There's even a bunch of stuff in OR/AS the re-establishes it as being at the start of the timeline, just as R/S/E were.

FR/LG can be canon with OR/AS. Until stated otherwise, we have no reason to believe the events of Gen 1 happened any differently in our new Canon.

Like you said, remakes replace the old games. Nothing else changes. Why would it? That would effectively make it so that every time there is a new Gen, or remake game, everything else before it is "non-canon" because they don't acknowledge the changes in the newest game. That's a very silly mentality to have. It's be like saying the original Gen 1 was a different canon to Gold/Silver, because of the lack of Steel typing.

Also, you seem a bit confused about the idea of multiple canons. Game Freak only ever follow the one. Multiple dimentions/version differences as a concept is canon, but Game Freak doesn't care past that. They just make the games/timeline as they go along, and all the games fit into it fine, provided you're using the most recent version. (Pic Related)
>>
>>28379900
Why would he travel back in time?
He is from another dimension.
Hoopa travels through space, not time.
>>
what if the looker in ORAS is the looker from the non-mega timeline?
>>
File: my IDEAS.jpg (47KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
my IDEAS.jpg
47KB, 600x422px
Thanks for all the info guys, time to rephrase this and claim these theories and speculations ad my own "original" findings and ideas, if you haven't already go subcribe to my youtube channel and make sure to use your Gnoggin.
>>
>>28380117
No, you literally find him holding Audinite.

That theory was debunked the moment you find him.
>>
>>28380087
Are you 100% confident Hoopa doesn't travel through time? It seems to be visibly based on Kali, the Hindu Goddess. She is representative of Time, not of time travel but what Time is. To Kali, the illusion of time is non-existent and can travel in it like everything is happening at once. At least that's the metaphysical belief
>>
>tfw you dropped off from Pokemon around platinum and have no idea what is going on in these friends
Regardless, it's been an interesting read. Thanks anons
>>
File: 600px-Earth_Badge.png (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Earth_Badge.png
76KB, 600x600px
Might be a coincidence but the Earth badge from Kanto has a similar pattern to Zygarde.
>>
>>28379233
I really don't agree with his placement of the ranger games maps
>>
>>28380143
o-oh. I never played ORAS.
>>
>>28380177
so does the c-gear
>>
>>28380084
>FR/LG can be canon with OR/AS
That's the point though, no it can't be. FRLG is canon with RSE. ORAS replaces RSE, and therefore is not canon with FRLG. There is no gen 1 game which is canon with ORAS, and XY, none of them had Megas.

The events may have happened. But we do not know that they happened in the same way, because currently no game which is canon with the current gen covers those events.

Right now the games which are canon with each other are:
RBGY+GSC: Canon 1
RSE+FRLG: Canon 2
DPPt+HGSS+BW2/2: can be either canon 2 or 3
XY+ORAS+SuMo: Canon 3
>>
>>28380148
It's ring let's it travel through space, that is even mentioned in its pokedex entry.
And why would they have another time traveller if the generation it was used in introduces different dimensions?
>>
>>28380200
But what about Z-moves?
>>
Could it be possible the Looker is the same Looker in every single game he appears in and he is aware that certain things shouldn't exist in certain timelines, such as megas? So in an effort not to create a paradox he acts as if they don't exist? I know it's nuts but think of it like back to the future, you aren't supposed to meet yourself. Meeting yourself would introduce some weird foreign impossibility in that timeline and would start a chain reaction or butterfly effect of different occurences, or in back to the future people start fading out of pictures or something. Either way, just a wild thought. Maybe all of the 'canons' are legit, and Looker ties them together and exists within all of them.
>>
>>28380200
You can bring that down to two canons
RBGY+GSC+ORAS+XY+SuMo: Canon 1
BW2/2: Inbetween
FRLG+HGSS+RSE+DPPt: Canon 2

I think if we assume remakes replace old games, we should also try to condense to the fewest number of canon.
>>
Tfw Deoxys was once hyped as some OP extraterrestrial shit in Gen 3 era but ended up being underappreciated and suffer from hiatus due to GameFreak's zero efforts in expanding its lore and origins. Furthermore, Deoxys' role in ORAS is insignificant as it only serves it's purpose as a cannon fodder for the Delta Episode.
>>
>>28380143
What if mega-timeline Looker was ordered to bring back the audinite that ended up there through hoopa?
And coming back he ended up losing his memory for some time?
Maybe some space-anomaly resulting in all the legendaries appearing in ORAS?
And the international police is fully aware of different dimensions?
>>
>>28380288
I think the thing with game mechanics (Megas, Z-moves, physical/special split, etc) is that they always existed but people didn't understand or couldn't use them yet. Which makes >>28380313 dual canon more acceptable, until we get a remake in gen 7 and things get shaken up again (though perhaps still only two canons, if DP are remade they can fit into the XY canon. If Red and Green are remade again, we will have 3 canon timelines in the games)
>>
Not really "lore" per se but it always interested me that Pokémon have such a massive influence on humans in the game, and the appearance of "object" or "themed" Pokémon makes sense if you think of it through this influential theme.

What I mean to say is, a Pokémon like Chandelure isn't "based on a chandelier" in the Pokémon world, rather the Pokéhumans saw Chandelure as a source of inspiration and invented chandeliers in universe.

Other examples:
>Sawk, Throh taught Pokéhumans to make gi's and learn karate and judo. Same with other fighting types being the basis for other martial arts.
>Samurott inspired Pokéhumans to be samurai
>Pokéhumans saw Vanilluxe and made ice cream
>Conkeldurrs dex entry
>>
>>28379671
Do not bring this up.
>>
>>28381066
I've always liked this too. It reminds me of Avatar a bit. Firebenders laught to bend observing Dragons, Airbenders taught to bend observing flying bison, Earthbenders from the Badgermoles and Waterbenders from the moon (which is basically an animal/spirit in that universe). Knowing that things are based on pokemon help me deal with "shit" designs like Klefki etc
>>
>>28380200
Did you even read the fucking comment though? It doesn't matter if FR/LG featured Mega Evolution or not, that's not what counts. What counts are the EVENTS that happens within the game. Aka. Red taking down Team Rocket, beating Blue and becoming Champion before leaving for Mt. Silver. That's it.
>>
>>28379492
Rodolfo?
>>
>>28380200
Original one separates canons, but 4chan modified it and destroyed
http://orig00.deviantart.net/5cea/f/2016/170/3/2/timeline_of_pokemon_multiverse__ramified__by_ndelgenesis-da6ldxu.png
>>
>>28381893
Virtual console rerelease of the RGBY games puts those (and GSC) in canon with ORAS, in my opinion. Basically thirding >>28380313
>>
>>28379233
FYI Serebii's Pokearth map can be considered canon because it was actually used in OR/AS
>>
>>28382023
I'd bet a lot of money that the transfer process between the Gen 1 rereleases and Sun/Moon mentions bringing across pokemon from other dimensions
>>
Can someone explain the whole alchemy theory with the starters and legendaries to me please? Or at least post the picture that explains it
>>
File: secret.png (480KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
secret.png
480KB, 1024x1536px
>>28382023
No, Pokemon Bank can receive RGBY mons, but that mons can't back to RGBY, just like BW2 mons. So Pokemon Bank can receive mons which come from another universes, but can't send them back. SM is compatible with XY/ORAS using Pokemon Bank because they are in same universe

Classic timeline/universe/reality/whatever
RGBY -> ? -> GSC -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ? -> ?

Remake timeline
FRLG -> RSE -> HGSS -> DPPt -> BW -> BW2 -> ? -> ?

ReRemake timeline
? -> ORAS -> ? -> DP remake -> ? -> ? -> XY -> SM

>>28382291
pic related
>>
Can someone explain to me the concept of Type: Null being an attempt to recreate Arceus? I know Aether is obviously gonna have some shady underlying agenda, but is this it? Why would they give Type: Null to some brat in Team Skull?
>>
>>28382319

This makes me wonder what pokemon will correspond to Gold.
>>
File: 4ch timeline.png (70KB, 754x910px) Image search: [Google]
4ch timeline.png
70KB, 754x910px
>>28382023
>>28382319
basically
>>
>>28379204
>Richard
Who the fuck is Richard
>>
So Totem Pokemon are bigger stronger versions of wild Pokemon, that can call other pokemon, that are treated as bosses, correct?

What if Totem pokemon are supplied by the Aether Foundation and are only bigger and stronger because they are synthetically enhanced? Maybe thats why Team Skull wants to shut down and destroy the trials.
>>
>>28381066
I actually like this a lot.
>Infernape and Emboar inspire Journey to the West
>Drifblim and Wailord inspire blimps and zeppelins
>Machamp inspires Poké WWE
>Gengar is the Cheshire cat
>>
>>28382402
I'm honestly on the side that Aether is an evil-doing team with the disguise of having a pokemon "paradise" while Team Skull are a bunch of thugs led by a very morally upstanding Guzma who has simply been misinterpretted.

That doesn't explain the Team Skull grunts in all the trailers yapping on about stealing and selling pokemon. There's more to this though, I'm certain of it.
>>
>>28382319
Here's the thing though. If you Sat: pokemon can go forward but not back means they are seperate canons than each gen is a seperate canon. None of them can ever go back. BW pokemon transfered to Bank can't be transported back, as you say, but DPPt pokemon can't be transferred back from BW to Diamond pearl. Gen 3 pokemon can't be transferred back from gen 4 through Pal Park. And Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades Kyogre/Groundon can't be put into XY carts from Pokemon Bank.

This makes every generation it's own canon, which is overly complicated.
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 321x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 321x426px
>>28382461
Simple explanation Old Chum. It's Gladion. He's the "enforcer", enforcing the grunts to do cruel shit and villifying Skulls already thuggish reputation further. It's clear he's from Aether, maybe he's a double agent? If Aether "saves" the Pokemon brutalized by Skull, wouldn't it make sense for an inside man to "enforce" cruel treatment of Pokemon under Skull so that Aether looks like good guys while getting more Pokemon for experiments?
>>
File: th.jpg (5KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5KB, 200x240px
>>28382398
Mr. Woolsey
>>
File: weebion.png (786KB, 802x460px) Image search: [Google]
weebion.png
786KB, 802x460px
What did gladion mean by this
>>
>>28382532
Gadzooks Batman I think you cracked the case
>>
>>28382532
But then what about Guzma? Why the fuck isn't he doing anything about it? Perhaps he is too busy trying to stop the Totem Pokemon modification and trial pokemon mistreatment to notice a portion of his lackies are mistreating pokemon?

Gladion is obviously associated with Aether. Look at him. It written all over his design. He may even be related to Lusamine, but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>28382589
Means he's gonna beat you up. Duh.
>>
>>28382627
Guzma is clearly just lashing out, puffing himself up to seem more intimidating. Also look at the fucking Pokemon Gladion is using, its a one of a kind badass, most likely very powerful pokemon. Guzma sees this, makes the dude the enforcer to stir up trouble, and boom Gladion takes it too far causing Guzma to team up with you.
>>
File: Gary reference.jpg (52KB, 486x316px) Image search: [Google]
Gary reference.jpg
52KB, 486x316px
So Gary/Blue reference in Sun&Moon when?
>>
>>28379204
>Don't reply to Richard.
>but theories are fine!
This is why the pokemon fanbase is shit.
>>
>>28379294
lore-wise it can
gameplay-wise it can´t
Its a debate only because /vp/ can´t get that difference.
>>
>>28382589
Edgy N
>>
>>28382516
>If you Sat: pokemon can go forward but not back
Im talking about Pokemon Bank, other generational transfer methods are different

>And Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades Kyogre/Groundon can't be put into XY
That's just game mechanic shit. I can't trade my Yveltal because he learn Fly (even if is just XY -> ORAS), perhaps that's related to different universes or canons? Of course not
>>
>>28382685
If you truly want to see a shit fanbase go to the lusamine, lurantis or wicke threads
>>
>>28379785
>new canon
No such thing as of Gen 6´s end, and probably not even when Gen 7 comes.

>>28379936
>But clearly the remakes replace the old games.
Except ORAS and RSE.

>ORAS are a seperate canon from RSE
Not at all, literally the point of Zinnia´s quote is stating this is not the case. They are one separet universes.

> If FRLG are canon with RSE, than they are no longer canon with ORAS.
There´s no "canon with", there´s just canon. And no one said anything about FRLG not being compatible with ORAS. The only info we have is that ORAS and RSE are on separate worlds, so FRLG happens in both until further confirmation, if that ever comes.
>>
File: 1473392508554.png (1MB, 1471x763px) Image search: [Google]
1473392508554.png
1MB, 1471x763px
Repostan
>>
>>28382673
Makes some sense... Still kinda iffy on the whole allowing Gladion to do anything at all if he's gonna be an asshole. Still, I very much hope that Guzma ends up teaming with you.
>>
>>28380291
>Could it be possible the Looker is the same Looker in every single game
The fuck are you on about? He´s clearly the same so far.

>he is aware that certain things shouldn't exist in certain timelines, such as megas?
Why are megas and timelines related?

>>28380313
>canon 1 and 2
>ORAS being separated
Play delta episode.
>>
>>28381893
>http://orig00.deviantart.net/5cea/f/2016/170/3/2/timeline_of_pokemon_multiverse__ramified__by_ndelgenesis-da6ldxu.png
>Gen 6 and 7 separated from anything else
I can get past mentioning Gen 1 and 2, but that´s outright wrong.

>>28382023
>Virtual console rerelease of the RGBY games puts those (and GSC) in canon with ORAS, in my opinion.
You have no idea what canon is.
>>
Did you guys ever wonder the fact that Alola Region is so wide as a world itself? E.g. There are like two Professors in the same region, Professor Kukui and Professor Samson Oak and then the Aether Foundation and Team skull and many mall. Don't you think that the Alolan region itself is just too big to explore compare to the other regions?
>>
>>28382758
Or any pokemon fanbase community.
But I´d rather have people who want fo fuck girls, than people who want to pass their headcanon as fact.
>>
>>28379204
>don't mention parallel universes
>We all know the multiverse is cannon
Sooooo... why not discuss something that is cannon? That's like saying that we should talk about Pokémon, but not mention any of the actual Pokémon.
>>
>>28382852
>There are like two Professors in the same region, Professor Kukui and Professor Samson Oak
Unova, Kanto and Jhoto had two at some points.

>and then the Aether Foundation and Team skull
Hoenn also had two teams at the same time.
>>
>>28382888
>Kanto
I meant Sinnoh
>>
File: 1469813356368.png (75KB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1469813356368.png
75KB, 325x244px
>>28382866
>But I´d rather have people who want fo fuck girls

wow so you're implying that discussing the game is shit but wanting to stick your dick in fictional creatures or girls is okay?

no wonder this board has gone to shit.
>>
>>28382842
>that's outright wrong
[citation needed]
>>
>>28380465
fun little tidbit.

Rayquaza is a Green Dragon.
Deoxys came from an asteroid, which can also be called a shooting star.

in Japanese, Green Dragon is Seiryu, and Shooting Star is Ryusei.

so the climax of the Delta Episode was a Seiryu vs a Ryusei.
>>
>>28382920
> discussing the game is shit
Discussing the actual game is not shit.
Trying to pass your own ideas about the game as being part of the actual game, however, is.

>>28382924
When did they say that Gen 6 is isolated from the rest?
>>
File: 1473434016987.png (452KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1473434016987.png
452KB, 785x757px
>>28382957
Do you know the definition of a theory is?

also im not ever going to take you seriously solely for the fact that you rather have people talking about sticking their dick in fictional girls or pokemon

>>28382866
>But I´d rather have people who want fo fuck girls
>>
File: 83663_Pokemon-RPG-Timeline.png (20KB, 607x151px) Image search: [Google]
83663_Pokemon-RPG-Timeline.png
20KB, 607x151px
>>28380084

Red/Green happen the same time as Ruby and Sapphire.

Gold/Silver happen the same time as Pearl, Diamond and Platinum.

Black and White 2 happen the same time as X/Y
>>
>>28382957
>When did they say that Gen 6 is isolated from the rest?
Plays Delta Episode, dude

mega universe =/= pre-Gen 6 universe
>>
>>28379368

Jinn
>>
>>28382888
>Hoenn also had two teams at the same time
Two teams, but those teams just act as the counterpart of the games. But in this region, both teams are involved and have their own role to play in the games.
>>
>>28379515
>yfw is revealed that we never see the same Looker twices.
>>
>>28383003
>Do you know the definition of a theory is?
I do, that´s the problem. the pokemon fanbase doesnt. If people were able to differentiate their headcanon from actual canon I wouldnt be complaining.

>also im not ever going to take you seriously solely for the fact that you rather have people talking about sticking their dick in fictional girls
There´s literally nothing wrong with this. It´s autistic, yeah, but among the best things /vp/ has to offer since the rest is so shit.

>>28383056
>Plays Delta Episode, dude
I did, you do it too. Zinnia talks about a Hoenn without mega evolutions. A Hoenn. Nothing about the rest.

>mega universe =/= pre-Gen 6 universe
Where´s your source?
>>
>>28383005
you mean >>28382382
>>
File: 1468444637660.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1468444637660.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>28383096
>There´s literally nothing wrong with this. It´s autistic, yeah, but among the best things /vp/ has to offer

See, im never going to take you seriously now
>>
>>28383111

Fake. Nope. It says Red and Green, Ruby and Sapphire.
>>
>>28383130
Good argument. I´ll definitely take this post seriously.
>>
>>28383176
>There´s literally nothing wrong with this. It´s autistic, yeah, but among the best things /vp/ has to offer

you expect me to argue about this?
>>
File: uHEi68i.jpg (108KB, 605x1004px) Image search: [Google]
uHEi68i.jpg
108KB, 605x1004px
>>28383056

She was talking about Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.

Mega evolution is unknown in that Universes
>>
>>28383187
Well, you´re a guy who think trying to pass headcanon as fact should be acceptable, so I dont really expect you to argue properly at all.
>>
>>28383096
>Zinnia talks about a Hoenn without mega evolutions.

>Remakes introduces a more advanced version of region and megas
>Zinnia talks about a Hoenn without ORAS-Hoenn's technology and no megas

Zinnia talks about RSE, retarded.

>Where´s your source?
mega universe =/= RSE universe
RSE universe = FRLG universe
FRLG universe =/= RGBY universe

so we have 3 universes, original, remake and reremake/mega.
>>
>>28383207
you should go back to the waifu threads, they're more suited for you
>>
>>28383167
What? It just mentions original games, so what? FRLG Its located in time while RG, B or Y, so means

RGBYFRLG -> RSEORAS -> GSCHGSS -> DPPt -> BW -> BW2 -> XY

He's not talking about how the timelines differ
>>
>>28383219
>Zinnia talks about RSE, retarded.
>repeats literally my point
>calls me retarded

>mega universe =/= RSE universe
Yes, it´s what Zinnia says
>RSE universe = FRLG universe
Yes
>FRLG universe =/= RGBY universe
We have no confirmation on Gen 1 being canon

> original, remake and reremake/mega.
The fuck?
We have four confirmed anon.
RSE-Black,2-FRLG-HGSS-Plat
RSE-White,2-FRLG-HGSS-Plat
ORAS-Black,2-FRLG-HGSS-Plat-XY
ORAS-White,2-FRLG-HGSS-Plat-XY

>>28383238
I´d rather have a fanbase where you can properly discuss lore though.
>>
>>28383297
>We have no confirmation on Gen 1 being canon
bruh
>>
>>28383313
What is it?
>>
Not saying it will be a reality but, this is a text related to Azoth. What if Volcanion has a role on Sun/Moon?
>>
File: 1467077027038.png (56KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1467077027038.png
56KB, 250x232px
>>28383297
>I´d rather have a fanbase where you can properly discuss lore though.

Thats not what you thought a couple of posts ago but w/e

>>28383096
>There´s literally nothing wrong with this. It´s autistic, yeah, but among the best things /vp/ has to offer since the rest is so shit.

so you contradicted yourself on that regard.
>>
>>28383195
Did she travel from one dimension to another to testify that? Is the moondial related to this? Can we assume that traces of volcanion is non existent in R/S/E?
>>
>>28383359
>so you contradicted yourself on that regard.
The fuck? And I am the one supposed to not be taken seriously?
I said the rest of /vp/ is so shit, pokegirl threads are among the best things and that I´d like a fanbase where lore could be discussed(so an ot shit one currently, in case you arent that bright to get that implication). How´s thinking something is shit but wanting it to be better contradictory?

Try to actually explain what you mean.
>>
>>28383414
>Did she travel from one dimension to another to testify that?
She said her clan observed it, but didnt get into detail.
>>
>>28383297
>x game/gen being not canon

>separating Black and White, when we can separate literally all games (except BW and BW2) in more timelines, like Pt preceded by HG or preceded by SS

>FRLG, HGSS and Pt in XY/ORAS/SM timeline
>Pt instead DP remake

OK, you are literally retarded. I leave you alone, buddy.
>>
>>28383433

This >>28382866

But you already shown how much you contradict yourself so I think im done here
>>
File: Z chamber.png (33KB, 184x162px) Image search: [Google]
Z chamber.png
33KB, 184x162px
>>28383334
>pours itself into the four main rivers of the four elementes
>>
>>28383457
>x game/gen being not canon
Explain how this is retarded.

>separating Black and White, when we can separate literally all games (except BW and BW2) in more timelines, like Pt preceded by HG or preceded by SS
Black and White have an explicit split. The others are version differences not explained in lore. Also, the split is for universes, not timelines.

>FRLG, HGSS and Pt in XY/ORAS/SM timeline
Source of them not happening there?

>Pt instead DP remake
Where can I buy this DP remake?

>OK, you are literally retarded.
Says the guy who made 4 unsourced implications in one post, one including I should totally know about a game that doesnt exist.

>>28383469
>the pokemon fanbase is shit for prefering headcanon to facts
>somehow contradictory with the pokemon fanbase being shit for not being able to discuss lore despite the reason for me thinking this is the above claim

>But you already shown how much you contradict yourself
You have yet to show how that is contradictory without just quoting posts of mine that are not contradictory. It is when you acutally say something that makes sense that you can act condescending.
>>
>>28383542
Every game is canon, just a part of a different timeline
>>
File: real timeline.jpg (218KB, 644x988px) Image search: [Google]
real timeline.jpg
218KB, 644x988px
>>28383297
>>28383276

According to a official source.

This is the actual timeline.
>>
>>28383530
hey wait

the disposal of each chamber is exactly the same as the disposal of each alola island
>>
>>28383571
>Every game is canon
Source?

> just a part of a different timeline
In ORAS is literally said that RSE is on a different universe.

>>28383587
That´s the timeline, yeah, we are discussing the universes.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (25).png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (25).png
1MB, 1600x900px
so aside from gods what are the most powerfull magical creatures?
>>
>>28383603
>Source?
They exist
>>
>>28383624
That´s not a source anon.
>>
File: Pokémon_moon_(version).png (1MB, 1050x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_moon_(version).png
1MB, 1050x1320px
>>28383611

The anime series is non-canon.

The Pokémon is short for Pocket monsters.
>>
>>28383654
till the games contradict that, the term before pokeballs ever existed is magical creatures, so fuck off
>>
>>28383692

Lie. They were called " Pokémon".

Movies are non-canon.
>>
>>28383692
Source?
>>
>>28383611
Indian Elephants
>>
File: b45.png (301KB, 422x1184px) Image search: [Google]
b45.png
301KB, 422x1184px
>>28383692

They were called Pokémon in the past.

Not magical creatures.
>>
>>28383869

a Indian Elephant is a animal.
Not a Pokémon.

Pokémon is short for Pocket monsters.

Pokémon are not animals.

Are you confuse?
>>
>>28383914
Animefags BTFO
>>
>>28383713
arceus

>>28383709
movies are canon to the anime, and arceus called pokemon magical creatures thousands of years before pokeballs even existed

https://youtu.be/QTmXNaZAeKQ?t=34m50s

>>28383914
its a book that talk about the past its not going to use a old term to reffer pokemon
>>
>>28383692
>till the games contradict that
Holy shit.
>>
>>28383948
Anime is not canon to the games so again:
Source?
>>
>>28383939

>so aside from gods what are the most powerfull magical creatures?

You are a special kind of retarded.
>>
File: 11-surf012.png (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
11-surf012.png
16KB, 256x192px
>>28383948

It's ancient books.
>>
File: richard.jpg (60KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
richard.jpg
60KB, 600x602px
>>28383939
I remember when these threads were good.
>>
File: 79.png (33KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
79.png
33KB, 256x192px
>>28383970

Arceus never destroy a Meteor attacking Earth.

The anime series is non-canon.

It's wrong.

Arceus is neutral.

It sleeps in hall of origin
>>
Come on, we all do know that GameFreak logic knows no bounds therefore GameFreak>Contradictions
>>
>>28383980
ancient books doesnt mean they are that old but rather that have old information, like darwin the origin of species book, its like 200 years old but you cand find newer reprints with altered text
>>
>>28384055

Contradictions?
>>
Where did Richard originate from?

What's the lore?
>>
>>28384022

Not saying he did, just drawing attention to the obvious similarities.
>>
>>28384186

Dawkins. Evolution over God.
>>
File: Captura de pantalla (41).png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Captura de pantalla (41).png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>28383950
But that's true, in every piece of media till being stated or blatantly contradict each other, they expand upon and are canon to each other, the anime while doesn't follow the same sequence of the game, expand upon certain topics that the games don't talk Pokemon couldn't have been called Pokemon in the past for logical reasons, they weren't pocket monster at that time, they were what arceus himself said just magical creatures

>>28384022
arceus have his own dimension
>>
>>28384292
>Mexican
You guys couldn't even get a proper translation for Type: Null, how the fuck would you know anything
>>
>>28384022
What makes you think it's still there? This is just the last time we saw it. (if you decide to ignore it's HGSS appearance)
>>
>>28384292

Right. Pokemon is a word humans invented for the creatures. Not a description like Arceus uses.

We have this whole fuckhuge semantics argument that needs to end.
>>
>>28384022
Not trying to start something, but genuinely curious as to why the anime is considered non-canon?

Since the games have directly acknowledged events of the anime wouldn't that not be the case?
>>
>>28384392

Not him, but the guy he's arguing against. I'm not saying events happened, but making relevant connections based on behaviour tendencies, like something Arceus would do, and prerequisites for his arrival.
>>
>>28384392
>anime is considered non-canon?
Because it contradicts the canon of the games multiple times
>>
File: 1426333901572.jpg (48KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1426333901572.jpg
48KB, 300x297px
>>28384392
>Since the games have directly acknowledged events of the anime
>>
File: black-charizard-e.jpg (63KB, 650x425px) Image search: [Google]
black-charizard-e.jpg
63KB, 650x425px
>>28384624
>>
>>28383611
>literally everything except ho-oh
Why is it so underused?
>>
The Orre region is Australia.
>>
>>28384644
Is that Alain? Does that mean that the Mega Evolution series has something to do with ORAS?
>>
>there's a pokemon lore gen now

Good job! I'll circlejerk with you guys later,
>>
>>28384644
So Stand By Me is canon as well, being referenced in Red?
>>
>>28384175

Lies.
>>
Russia is canon
>>
>>28379377
It's the TYPE of ability that NULLS crits
>>
File: 1463690071196.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1463690071196.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>28384591

>Multiple universes aren't canon
>>
>>28384209

Arceus gender is unknown.
>>
>>28384732

These threads are surprisingly void of circlejerking. Probably because everyone's using their upper heads.
>>
>>28384817

What's that have to do with anything?
>>
File: 300px-PokemonHGSSArceusRequired.png (86KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
300px-PokemonHGSSArceusRequired.png
86KB, 300x224px
>>28384292

Wrong. Arceus is from Sinnoh.

Arceus lives in Sinnoh.
>>
>>28384865

No, it's just that Sinnoh is the one with the legend. You're reading into it too much.
>>
File: 141380-226691-arceuspng-620x.jpg (77KB, 620x688px) Image search: [Google]
141380-226691-arceuspng-620x.jpg
77KB, 620x688px
>>28384865
lets just ignore the oficial image for the event
>>
>>28384392

Team Rocket had nothing to with Mewtwo.

Red and Ash are counterparts.
They cannot exist in the same universe.

Arceus never destroy a Meteor.
>>
>>28384817
I still want it to fuck me.
>>
>>28384933
ingame > some shitty art
>>
>>28384910

Lie. Arceus from Sinnoh.

Anime series is non-canon.
You brainwash kid.
>>
File: 1439590735925.jpg (345KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1439590735925.jpg
345KB, 4000x4000px
>>28385013
>>28385030
>>
>>28385007

It cannot.
>>
so we have richard in these threads now?
>>
>>28385050

You believe ash and red exist in the same universe?
>>
>>28384933
What does it prove?
>>
>>28385055
the faithful are rewarded
>>
>>28385080
>now
>>
File: 81-rain099.png (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
81-rain099.png
15KB, 256x192px
>>28384933
>>
>>28385089
Green and Gary Oak are the same person as well. He just dyes his hair very often.
>>
File: TrailerCG.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
TrailerCG.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>28384718
Yeah, Steven mentions meeting Alan and his Charizard and fighting against Rayquaza with him.

>>28384762
You mean the movie? Was it referenced at some point?

>>28385003
So here's the thing that bugs me about what you said. "They cannot exist in the same universe". But it's already shown that there are 2 time lines, why is an anime timeline so negatively perceived?

Some of the Arceus information on that main image is taken from the movie it starred in, wouldn't that be invalid since the anime is non-canon? I guess its that taking things from anime canon and putting it to games while disavowing the rest of the series is what bugs me.

And what do you mean by Team Rocket had nothing to do with Mewtwo? Is it confirmed ingame that Team Rocket wasn't involved with Dr. Fuji?
>>
>>28385101
the hall of origin, arceus just doesnt sit in there forever, it has traveled everywhere and was in jhoto at least once
>>
>>28383297
How fucking retarded do you have to be to thing entire gens are no longer canon?

THERE. IS. ONE. TIMELINE.

ONE.

Forget your multiverse autism for just ONE second to realize that the Timeline doesn't change no matter what. Gen 1 happened with and without Mega Pokemon, retard. Entire fucking regions don't just fucking disappear out of nowhere.

Seriously, how much of a dumb shit do you have to be to unironically type the words "Gen 1 isn't canon" and mean it.
>>
File: 1434019823975.jpg (109KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1434019823975.jpg
109KB, 569x802px
>>28385141
>You mean the movie? Was it referenced at some point?
>>
>>28385129

It's Blue oak.
>>
My dick is a cannon
>>
>>28385162

No one has ever capture Arceus.
>>
>>28382176
Go home, Joe.
>>
>>28385103

Lies. Arceus is currently sleeping.
>>
>>28385256
someone get that dipshit an alarm clock
>>
>>28384644
Alan games counterpart mentioned by Steven = canon
anime Alan = non canon
>>
>>28385141
Off topic but I really loved this bit of cgi in that maximum comfy trailer. It's nice to see the two legendaries not wanting to fight each other for once
>>
File: deepest lore.png (1MB, 504x2172px) Image search: [Google]
deepest lore.png
1MB, 504x2172px
reposting based theory
>>
>>28385162
Dude, it's an art of an ingame event. No one said it's impossible to catch Arceus and transfer it to HGSS. Although it might be non-canon, as Arceus is only obtainable with an event item and I don't think catching a god by a ten year old is something that might've happened. We should reject the events that require some outside influence, but still acknowledge what is going on in them. Therefore, Arceus sits in the Hall of Origin. If it went to that cave, it might've created Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. But it never happened.
>>
File: Arceus_birth.jpg (74KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus_birth.jpg
74KB, 500x694px
>>28385283

According to the Sinnoh myth.

Arceus is currently sleeping.
>>
>>28385256
WAKE UP ARCEUS-ANIKI
>>
>>28385200
I played the games in nihongo. Suck it.
>>
>>28385141
>Yeah, Steven mentions meeting Alan and his Charizard and fighting against Rayquaza with him
That means events of ORAS took place after Mega Evolution Arc 3 right? Btw, If that Mega Evolution OVA is canon, then what about that Steven from Advance Generation series? Are they the same individual?
>>
File: Azure-flute.png (376B, 24x24px) Image search: [Google]
Azure-flute.png
376B, 24x24px
>>28385310

Use the Azure Flute.
>>
>>28385307
i know i know, i was making a funny
holy fuck what if you didnt need the flute. what if you could just go up to the hall of origin with an alarm clock
>>
Revelation forme Arceus with 255 in every stat when?
>>
>>28385331

ok.
>>
File: 1381695287981.png (29KB, 437x369px) Image search: [Google]
1381695287981.png
29KB, 437x369px
>>28385363
Soon.
>>
File: 150px-Pichupichushrine.png (67KB, 150x212px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Pichupichushrine.png
67KB, 150x212px
>>28385303
im talking about the shinto ruins, they exist because the people in jhoto also believed in arceus and where created by both sinno and jhoto people from the past

also explain this then
>>
>>28385349

You can't. Only the Azure Flute allow you to go Hall of origin.
>>
>>28385398
7.8/10 not enough arms
>>
>>28384392
The anime can't even keep it's own shit straight. There are apparently two separate Mewtwos in the movies despite Mewtwo being created in very specific, isolated circumstances. Just screams that the writers had no prior knowledge of the pokemon.
>>
>>28383003
Actually, something can't really be a theory unless it can be tested. In all actuality, what we are composing are hypotheses.
I guess the real question is: Do YOU know what the definition of a theory is?
>>
>>28385399
they created not one but two events from the arceus movie in game
>>
>>28385292
That trailer was god tier.

>That CG
>That Music
>General feel of exploration in Alola
>>
>>28385410
This is true and I forgot.
my joke is dead. rip faganon's joke.
>>
>>28385423
There are two Mewtwos in the games too
>>
>>28385399
>also explain this then
What do you want me to explain?
>>
>>28385423

If you can make one you can make another. Clearly someone decided to replicate the "failed" experiment.
>>
>>28385480

Lie.
>>
File: idiot.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>28385410
. . .
>>
File: 7453078.jpg (15KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
7453078.jpg
15KB, 500x262px
>>28383599
Wow, I never noticed that!
>>
>>28385482
that pichu is from the past, from the arceus movie, and it happen to appear in the shrine where celebi travels through time
>>
>>28385423

Parallel timline explanation.

Mirror universe.
>>
>>28385480
I cant see people interpreting "multiple" mewtwos existing thanks to the multiverse idea, but why specifically two?
>>
>>28385506

Sorry. Facts are facts.
>>
>>28385520
In the games, we can assume the multiple universes are separated by different games/generations.
But how the fuck do you know where one begins/ends in the anime/movies?
>>
>>28385515
A reference. Just because some things are referenced, we can't accept all of the other things. There are more contradictions than actual similarities.
>>
File: arceus_.jpg (32KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
arceus_.jpg
32KB, 400x533px
>>28385476

Yeah.
>>
>>28385542
Are you touched in the head? Can you really not tell when someone is yanking your chain?
>>
>>28385553

Didn't you watch the Mirror universe episode?
>>
>>28385488
>If you can make one you can make another.
That's not really true though, in this case, unless they specifically explain how they captured mew again. Left to ambiguity it just comes across as an error.
>>
File: image.png (99KB, 281x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99KB, 281x382px
>>28385520
>yfw parallel ash wins the league and gets the girl
>parallel ash becomes the real alpha mc

Where's that anime? That's the one I want to watch
>>
>>28385629
That only applies to a specific episode, and doesn't explain many contradictions between the anime and movies.
>>
File: mew5_slide01.png (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
mew5_slide01.png
13KB, 256x192px
>>28385644

Fuji discovered a Mew in south America.
>>
>people actually watch the anime
why
>>
>>28385670

No. It don't.
>>
>>28385686
That sequence of posts is discussing the anime continuity, not the games. Mewtwo's origin is entirely different between the two.
>>
File: mew2_slide01.png (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
mew2_slide01.png
8KB, 256x192px
>>28385719

Wrong. Mew was discovered in South America in both amime and games
>>
>>28385747
Nope. The location is never specified in the anime or movies.
>>
>>28385765

You didn't watch the Movie.
>>
>>28385792
Both the localized version and original Japanese version.
If your going to act like a know it all, get your facts straight.
>>
File: 45298543_p0.png (437KB, 910x1400px) Image search: [Google]
45298543_p0.png
437KB, 910x1400px
Has anyone checked to see if the Abyssal Ruins in Unova are linked to the Ultimate Weapon in XY? The artifacts in the ruin contain relics from civilizations 3000 years ago as well as all of the Arceus plates.

There could be a connection.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Abyssal_Ruins

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Valuable_item#Relic_Crown
>>
File: 1463775727535.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463775727535.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>28385520

Wow, seeing left Ash looking so defeated and despondent is really fucking sad.
>>
>>28385849
>A heavy crown made by an ancient civilization about 3,000 years ago.
Woah

Wooooaaaaaaah

I really hope they expand on these ruins. Remember, Unova/Kalos are connected in many ways. Parfume Palace is the most obvious, but even in OR/AS, if you click on the globe in Wally's bedroom, there's text explaining that he has pinned Kalos and Unova together.

It is absolutely entirely possible that the Abyssal Ruins are connected to AZ, and the war from 3000 years ago. B2/W2 were being developed alongside X/Y after all.
>>
>>28385831
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz1mmgI1js
>>
>>28385993
This radio drama also just told me that Dragonair is legendary
>>
File: Are-you-fucking-serious.jpg (46KB, 553x492px) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-fucking-serious.jpg
46KB, 553x492px
>>28385644

>DNA samples only have one use and can't be saved electronically
>>
>>28386037

It talks about south America.
>>
>>28386139
I dont give a fuck. You can't "pick-and-choose" whats right and whats wrong.

This radio drama has obvious incorrect information in it, so you cant use it as proof for something if it is already clearly unreliable.
>>
>>28386139
>Unova = America
>South Unova is just the sea
Debunked/retconned. Have fun coming up with mental hoops to jump through to explain this.
>>
>>28386190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j06cJocnDLQ
>>
>>28386245
>ignores the response and just posts the next part
I literally imagine you sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU"
>>
>>28386244

99.9% everyone on 4chan this stupid?
>>
Imagine this: an under sea tunnel to connect Alola with Kalos.
>>
>>28386267

I don't listen to stupid people.

I can't reason you.

You Refuse the anime canon information.
>>
>>28385346
Or "play his azure flute"
>>
>>28386308

Arceus gender is unknown.
>>
Who made the dubious discs?
>>
>>28386337
After he unzipped his dick for you to blow on that is.
>>
>>28386403

Enough with your homosexual fan fiction.
>>
>>28386422
It can't be homosexual if one of them is genderless.
>>
>>28386306
>anime
>canon
You're stupid. You're citing a source that also calls Dragonair legendary. Git fukd.
>>
>>28380084
>>28383005
I'm glad these are becoming more accepted than >>28383056 because I always hated how popular the "gen 6 is separate" theory was on /vp/
>>
>>28386460
genderless don't exist.

All Pokémon have genders.
>>
>>28386285
>Shit, I cant explain it at all
>"y-youre stupid!"
>>
>>28382852
No? Alola doesn't look very big at all. Which I'm fine with

>>28383086
Both teams are active in ORAS though, they just put one team more to the side.
>>
>>28386462

Mew was discovered in, Guyana South America by Fuji in the games.

In the anime.

Fuji discovered a fossil of Mew eye something.
>>
>>28386470
The idea that Gen 6 is the start of a new timeline, and that the other gens never happened, has ALWAYS been fucking retarded. The developers explained over 2 fucking years ago that Gen 6 fits into the regular timeline just as they intended, and yet people STILL insist that X/Y doesn't happen alongside B2/W2, and I have seen some people insist that OR/AS happens after X/Y too.

Thankfully, people do seem to be looking into it/understanding it better now that there is an overall stronger interest in this.
>>
>>28386481

Unova is New york.
>>
>>28386532
no.

It was a feather/hair, in south america near Los Andes.
>>
>>28386532
Except South America doesn't exist in the Pokémon World. Just like Northern America doesn't exist in the Pokémon World. Unova does.

How can Unova exist at the same time as the rest of America?

>>28386558
Wrong. Unova is a mesh of locations inspired by North America. Virbank, for example, is LA, with Pokéstar Studios (Literally PokéWood in Japanese games) to the north.

Castelia was the part of Unova inspired by NYC.
>>
>>28386535
Yeah, a sizeable chunk of the people who push the Megaverse theory also put XY before ORAS which makes me know these are timeline noobs who don't know anything
>>
>>28386586

Listen. You are wrong. I don't need explain everything.
>>
>>28386635
Listen. YOU are wrong. I don't need explain everything. (^:
>>
>>28386585

Wrong.
Fuji discovered it in Guyana.
>>
>>28386655

Enough foolish.

Unova is New york.
>>
File: 770eb6847EJ34.png (698KB, 750x1297px) Image search: [Google]
770eb6847EJ34.png
698KB, 750x1297px
>>28386477
>>
>>28386699
No, it isn't.

>Virbank is inspired by LA
>PokéWook = Hollywood
>Clay is stereotypical Texan, Gym based on mines
>Charizard Bridge = Golden Gate
>NPC who called Surge the "Lightning Unovan", a nod to him being called "American" in the original games, when for all intents and purposes, Unova is America now.

That's just the first 5 things that came to my head, but there are dozens more.

But what you are going to do is ignore all of that, refuse to look and see for yourself, insist I am wrong, and continue to be the insufferable autistic cunt that you are, aren't you?
>>
File: 142-surf177.png (15KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
142-surf177.png
15KB, 256x192px
>>28386777

All Pokémon have genders.
>>
>>28386782

I don't have for your foolish.

It is new york.

You brainwash kid.
>>
File: Chop Posting.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chop Posting.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>28386858
(^:
>>
File: Earth_(planet)(1).jpg (210KB, 488x2060px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_(planet)(1).jpg
210KB, 488x2060px
>>28386782

Fun fact: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are part of Pokémon Japan.
>>
>>28384022
Richard please go
>>
>>28386900
Unova isn't America.

It's new york.
>>
>>28386913
Yeah, no. We already have in-game confirmation that the regions dont match up the way they do in real life.

For starters, you have to tilt Hoenn 90 fucking degrees.

They're inspired by those places for sure, but they dont add up like that
>>
File: a bit more comfortable.jpg (49KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
a bit more comfortable.jpg
49KB, 616x699px
>>28386941
>Unova isn't America.
>It's new york.
what?
you know New York is IN America right?
Are you retarded? Stop baiting, jesus christ.
>>
>>28386958

So brainwash...
>>
>>28386973

He said that Unova is America itself
>>
File: anon youre such a faggot.webm (1MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
anon youre such a faggot.webm
1MB, 900x506px
>>28386980
>im right!
Here's reasons your wrong
>so brainwash...
please stop posting, Richard
>>
>>28386980
Oh, it's Richard again. I guess I wasted my time with that post. Like talking to a brick wall.

Tell me, do you have down syndrome? Also are you Brazillian? My friend thinks you are, and we would like to know. It would help clear things up.
>>
>>28387004
He's right though, a bunch of things in Unova are inspired by American culture and landmarks. It's supposed to be like a condensed version of America.
>>
File: nojunk.jpg (27KB, 275x376px) Image search: [Google]
nojunk.jpg
27KB, 275x376px
>>28386842
Exept for the ones that don't
>>
>>28387004
It is. Literally everybody but you knows this. Stop crying about it like a retard.
>>
>>28387057
>like a
It's Richard
he IS a retard.
>>
>>28387089
How does he explain blatant inaccuracies in the PokéDex, like Shedinja stealing your soul, or Magcargo being hot enough to melt anybody near it?

Does he go into a tard rage or something? I'm curious.
>>
>>28387146
richard is just a full unadulterated sperging retard
>>
File: pokemon.png (544KB, 381x700px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
544KB, 381x700px
>post yfw GF wil NEVER make a good lore that explains their implications in past games
>>
File: Earth_(planet).jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_(planet).jpg
42KB, 320x240px
>>28387036
>>28387014
>>
>>28387053

Unofficial source = Unreliable source.

It's Unknown gender.
>>
File: Official Alola Map Artwork.jpg (3MB, 10000x7069px) Image search: [Google]
Official Alola Map Artwork.jpg
3MB, 10000x7069px
>>28387192
Yes, because Alola perfectly matches up to the 8 islands of Hawaii

Oh, wait.
>>
>>28387192
What does this have to do with anything
>>
>>28387283
eat a dick richard,

your writing style is always the fucking same
>>
>>28387289

The Arceus event is right.
>>
>>28387325

Your homosexual.

Enough with your homosexual dreams

Stop believing in lies.
>>
>>28387330
Yeah man, Sun and Moon aren't canon! Finally, the world will understand us Richard!
>>
>>28387351

nice projecting richard
>>
>>28387358

Enough foolish.
>>
>>28387330
The Arceus event, funnily enough, is where this: >>28386913 was debunked, because the In-Game map shows Sinjoh (and by extension Sinnoh) as directly North of Johto (Specifically the Lake of Rage), NOT North-East.

So, like, eat a dick :)
>>
>>28386699
Why are people still listening to this ESL retard?
>>
>>28387420

No and
What is your obsessions with eating male parts?
Are you a homosexual.
>>
File: costanza belittles.jpg (31KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
costanza belittles.jpg
31KB, 375x375px
>>28387468
What is with your obsession with shitposting and being an obtuse retard?
>>
>>28387468
Yes and yes, what are you going to do about it?

>>28387454
Thread is in autosage, so im basically just enjoying my time sending him into his autistic rages.

Next thread though, we absolutely must go back to ignoring him. We cant have him ruin these otherwise comfy threads.
>>
>>28387508

Nothing.
>>
File: just stop.jpg (5KB, 161x175px) Image search: [Google]
just stop.jpg
5KB, 161x175px
>>28387508
PLEASE.
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>28388668
>>28388668
>>28388668
Thread posts: 345
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.