[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody have a link to the thread where these first surfaced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: denileafrica.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
denileafrica.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
anybody have a link to the thread where these first surfaced?
>>
>>28377751
This is the oldest thread they appear into, doubt it's the first one though.

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26645414
>>
>>28377763
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>28377751
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26606744/#26606744

Here you go.
>>
>>28377751
Friendly reminder that there was a guy on deviantart who claimed to have known the one who drew these.

Denialfags will go to lengths to prove them fake.
>>
>>28378593
Oh yeah I remember him, DevilDMan. I still don't understand what where his intentions ?
>>
>>28378593
>>28378638
he traced over them in a higher quality, said they were his and he made them, then he said they were his cousins drawings or something, then said he doesn't know who made them
>>
File: hmmmm.png (11KB, 441x187px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
11KB, 441x187px
>>28378543
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26606744/>Bard: Popplio
>Barb/Monk: Litten
>Rogue/Ranger: Rowlet

Looking back, was this a lucky guess or something more?
>>
I think what bothers me the most from these starters is how they break away from Game Freak's recent trend of making them have some sort of tri factor.

Gen V had the Japanese, European, Chinese theme
Gen VI had the Knight, Mage, Rogue theme
>>
>>28378719
Brains, Brawns, Beauty
:^)
>>
>>28378719
Maybe they didn't feel like it.

Also, it's Fighter, not Knight. The classic RPG classes are Fighter (sometimes called Warrior), Mage and Rogue
>>
>>28378719
dungeons and dragons theme/ fantasy class theme?
>>
>>28378719
I'd say they're based of folklore. Robinhood, Selkie/Mermaid/Siren and Luchalitten looks a bit like like some Ogre or Orc of some sort with it's two big fangs. But I could also see a "Performer" like theme with the facts that Poppmaid uses it's voice to lure people and Luchalitten is a fake/dirty heel wrestler. Don't see the conection to performance for Rowlet3 though.
>>
>>28378719
There are a lot of set themes for these 3 if you think about it

The 3 B's- Brains, Brawns and Beauty

RPG- Ranger, Berserker and Bard

Heroes- Robin Hood, Tiger Mask and The Little Mermaid
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1611x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1611x848px
>>28378792

Trick archer.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.