[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Routes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: long routes.jpg (4MB, 6218x1976px) Image search: [Google]
long routes.jpg
4MB, 6218x1976px
Long Routes

I know the Gen 6 Hoenn maps suck but I wanted to be using the most up to date versions of each region

Sinnoh had a couple longer routes but they were L shaped

Unova maps for every area are STILL unfinished

Kalos routes are generally much shorter than I expected, while looking through them
>>
>>28375036
Also no bridges (including cycling roads) because that's a bit of a cheat
>>
>>28375036
Also, Unova Routes are pretty wide sometimes
>>
>>28375036
yo where the fuck is second from the left? It's in Hg/Ss, but I seriously have no recollection of that route.
>>
>>28376723
a bit outside Fuchsia City
>>
>>28376723
It's the route that connects the first gym badge town to the 8th gym badge town.
>>
>>28376745
thank you, it looks completely different than what I remember in 1st gen
>>
where's the far right one from?
>>
>>28375036
I miss really long routes.
>>
>>28376753
No
>>
>>28377106
They're in order of region.

That one is right before Geosenge
>>
>>28375036
that's not even one of the long routes in Sinnoh
>>
>>28379334
>Sinnoh had a couple longer routes but they were L shaped
This was for straight line routes
>>
>>28376814
They added a road to help with the "Kanto is urban" theme
>>
>>28375036
>no kalos route 7
>when the map literally says it's it longest route
>>
File: Kalos_Route_7_XY[1].png (486KB, 766x285px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos_Route_7_XY[1].png
486KB, 766x285px
>>28379549
I guess I could have rotated it
>>
>>28379600
god, what a shitshow gen 6 routes were
>>
>>28379654
I mean, I agree, but what makes this one so bad?
>>
>>28379866
not that anon but i'd have personally added a small dock next to the first cave entrance that would let you swim to the side of the route
>>
>>28380037
Yeah, Kalos had too much inaccessible water
>>
You forgot the only that's literally called the longest route in Unova
>>
>>28380857
Read the OP, he said that Unova Routes don't have maps on Bulbapedia
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.