[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just ordered my games on Amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (118KB, 640x1015px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 640x1015px
on Prime shipping, which cost like $59

Anyone have any experiencing with buying new games online?
How fast do they usually ship or get to you?
Have they ever come in early even by a few days?
Thanks for any help
>>
Anyone?
>>
>pre ordering at all
>strategy guide
wew lad
>>
it's prime, you'll get it day of, probably around noon
>>
>>28374533
I get the guides with every gen also. I did it with red and blue
>>
>not preordering from a real store so you can go at midnight and have it sooner
>>
>>28374544
Aww, I was just wondering because estimated delivery date states 4 days after release at the earliest...which if it happens, is going to suck. Just bought this because my local gamestop doesn't have the steel case set

>>28374533
What's wrong with buying the strategy guide?
And I'm pre-ordering this much in advance because I got fucked with the FE:fates bundle
>>
>>28374533
It has pretty pictures.
>>
File: 14.gif (2MB, 391x315px) Image search: [Google]
14.gif
2MB, 391x315px
>>28374533
>Thinking you need to wait for reviews for a fucking Pokemon game
>
>>
>>28374643
>Not pre ordering means you love reviews
Whut?
>>
>>28374666
Why the fuck wouldn't you then? Especially for the 20% discount. Do you purposely want to wait until after launch day to play or something?
>>
>>28374585
>Aww, I was just wondering because estimated delivery date states 4 days after release at the earliest
Amazon always does this, no worries friend. You'll get it release day.
>>
>>28374689
I pirate.
>>
>>28374707
Oh then bye faggot
>>
>>28374585
Amazon is pretty reliable for release day deliveries, on some cases, they arrive ahead of schedule and you get it a day or two before release day

>my local gamestop doesn't have the steelbook
and none will, the steelbook double pack is an Amazon exclusive
>>
>>28374544
>>28374585
Hey anon, I've preordered stuff from amazon many times. Expect the shipping time quoted to you, they make no promises for your items to arrive on release day so it will likely arrive after. You should be able to choose expedited shipping for release day delivery, was there an option?
>>
Wait, so if you have Prime you get both games cheaper? Like, $59 for both? Or am I a retard and reading it wrong?
>>
>>28374730
t.strategy guide fag.
>>
>>28374769
Sorry, I meant to add that my last 5 preorders arrived next business day. Judging by other anons posts, it might depend on your area maybe?
>>
>>28374387
Pre ordered HGSS, they arrived on the day the games were released.
>>
>>28374778
Amazon prime gets 20% off all new release preorder games.
>>
>>28374807
Awesome, thanks for clearin' that up!
>>
>1 game: $40
>Both games separately: $80
>Both games together: $90
????????????????????
>>
>>28374835
>le STEEL CASES
Get with the times
>>
>>28374835
glad you can into maths, $10 for the steelbook

if you have Prime:
$32 per game
$64 for both
$71.99 for steelbook dual pack
>>
>>28374387
I get things I preorder on the same day it releases. I've always went with the default free 2-day shipping. They ship the items out a few days before it officially releases so it gets to you on time.

>>28374778
In the NA, Prime members get 20% off new and preordered games plus free shipping and release day delivery. I don't know if it's the same for other countries.
>>
>>28374873
>>28374856
That's still fucking stupid, a steel case is not worth $10

Usually when things are sold together you're getting some kind of discounted price
>>
Preordered Alpha Saphire. Arrived the release day. It's usually pretty fast.
>>
When I bought Pokemon X it came like two days after the release date, I was pissed. Considering buying a digital copy this time around.
>>
>>28374387
If you got at least 2 day shipping, they will arrive on release day. If you got standard shipping, they'll begin shipping on release day and arrive the given days after that.
>>
Not preordering because I don't want to wait for Amazon, nor do I want to give Gamestop any money.

I'll just go the morning of to a local chain that carries games.
>>
>>28374920
you are getting a discounted price if you're a prime member; it'd be a free steelbook and $4 off the price of each game

this isn't wholesale, you pay extra for limited editions and extras, regardless of platform or company. Consider it lucky it's only $10, look at all other companies marking up their prices by $20-100 for some DLC, an extra booklet and some unnecessary item
>>
>>28374970
>you are getting a discounted price if you're a prime member; it'd be a free steelbook and $4 off the price of each game
Yeah, obviously, but that doesn't excuse those nip jews who are selling it at that price

>this isn't wholesale, you pay extra for limited editions and extras, regardless of platform or company. Consider it lucky it's only $10, look at all other companies marking up their prices by $20-100 for some DLC, an extra booklet and some unnecessary item
Jesus you sound like such a cocksucker, every other fucking bundle game gets you the game + the season pass or whatever and the steelbook is a bonus
>>
>Strategy guide
These still exist?

I remember getting the platinum study guide and even then it was more or less entirely pointless
>>
>>28374999
don't worry son, you'll understand economics when you get older
>>
>>28374387
I have prime and the new games I've ordered come to me the day they arrive in stores. Everyone gets them a few days early so they can be shipped to stores and ready for the sale day.
>>
>>28375032
t. just finished economics in high school and thinks this makes sense

Listen to me for a fucking second you mouthbreather
Every other company includes the steelbook for free when you purchase a bundle with a game + season pass or in this case a game + a game

This is not defendable and you should feel bad
>>
File: Amazon.jpg (137KB, 725x585px) Image search: [Google]
Amazon.jpg
137KB, 725x585px
Why buy the SteelBook for $90 when you can buy Sun and Moon individually for $80? Is it just for the SteelBook case?
>>
>>28375006
They're for collectors since the Internet exists. Maybe think for once.
>>
>>28375052
nice deflection

care to back your claim up? you're limited to games for $69.99
>>
>>28375097
Yes.
>tfw only $71 because student
>>
>>28375151
I mean, what do they have in them?

Is it ALL the pokemon? The platinum strategy guide was immense
>>
>>28374920
>>28374999
>>28375052
stop being a poorfag or living off NEETbux
>>
>>28374966
>I'll just go the morning of to a local chain that carries games.
ha, i thought the same thing when fire emblem awakening came out and had to wait two fucking weeks for it to get restocked.
>>
>>28375217
they leave out event exclusives. and they leave out some 'super secret' stuff, the ruby/sapphire one points you to the start of the regi chain and gives you a visual braille translator but doesnt tell you exactly what to do.
>>
I can't believe people are complaining about $10 for steelbooks. If you don't like it, don't buy it?

It's just $10 anyways, a bottle of juice is $11 where I am and no amount of complaining will fix that ridiculousness.
>>
>>28375052
>Economics
>High School
Get a load of this guy
Wew lad, you got me.
Pretty sure you gotta be 18 to post on this board.
>>
>>28374585
hmm my steel case says it will arrive the day of release and always has. Only times I've seen amazon dates be wrong is if the item gets delayed too. If you just ordered it today they may have already sold out on the first shipment and yours is from the second.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.