[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Timeline & What Comes Next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pvba5Ur.png (342KB, 500x1007px) Image search: [Google]
pvba5Ur.png
342KB, 500x1007px
So this is the the supposed timeline for how each of the games take place. This can lead to a lot of things. Such as the idea of Kanto sequels, and how exactly they would fit in (mentioning because it's been brought up a lot recently) People would much rather have sequel games instead of just complete remakes. There's more story to be told in Kanto, and what else but a sequel. But how would that fit in? Would it be set in the current time with megas, or would it be only a very few amount of years after the originals/remakes - which is technically a time without the discovery of Mega Evolution. The question remains.

Also something I realized that I haven't seen said before personally, is the concept that Sun and Moon takes place in the timeline sometime prior to where X & Y is but is sometime after Black and White 2. This would mean that it's before Mega Evolution is a thing, meaning that Alola doesn't know much of it if any until the post game. That way we'd get Megas in the post game when they're finally gaining knowledge about.
>>
>>28374078
>Sun and Moon takes place in the timeline sometime prior to where X & Y is but is sometime after Black and White 2

Nope. The developers directly said that BW2 and XY take place at the same time. And this week's reveal of Sina and Dexio confirms that SM takes place after XY.
>>
>>28374078
>Gen 8 reaches 1000 pokemon
>Gen 9 extinction occurs and the number is cut back down
>Meet the new 150 pokemon, most with variant forms instead of evos
>>
>>28374078
>timeline has ORAS but not RSE
>No branch in the timeline from AZ activating the device in XY
Incomplete timeline.
>>
>>28374078
It all comes together in Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon
>>
>>28374078
Sina and Dexio talk about XY in SM so no. They mention you and your friends.

I'd expect a Kanto sequel to take place during SM, or at the earliest, during BW2.
>>
>>28374539
I don't think we have ever had 3 games taking place at the same time ever. Kanto sequels during SM would be nice as its a pretty good loop.

ORAS/FRLG
DPt/HGSS
BW
B2W2/XY
SM/KS

I love how BW is like a point zero, smack in the middle with nothing else going on in the world, all self important and smug.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.