[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Sina and Dexio did a better job being your friends than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Sina, Dexio and Serena.jpg (110KB, 428x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sina, Dexio and Serena.jpg
110KB, 428x700px
>tfw Sina and Dexio did a better job being your friends than Calem, Serena, Shauna, Trevor and Cute
>>
File: 1401588500695.jpg (33KB, 578x620px) Image search: [Google]
1401588500695.jpg
33KB, 578x620px
Not really.

Nobody even knew who they were because of the "lol XY who?" meme until like two days ago. Stop bandwagoning.
>>
>>28373778
I know who they are because I did rule 34 commissions of them
>>
But Sina and Dexio were forgettable professor assistants that later became forgettable masked weirdos and are now going to be forgettable tourists
>>
>>28373876
Forgettable tourists in love.
>>
>>28373778
No, SIna and Dexio are the most remembered Kalos NPCs dude, mainly because the Masked Strangers thing
>>
>>28373886
Forgettable love.
>>
>>28373728
This anti-kalos' friends thread again
>>
>>28373728
I'm pretty sure they didn't think of the player as a friend, they just helped you because Sycamore made them do it.

But I do think they were planned to be the friend/rivals to the player at an early stage of development
>>
>>28374098
Don't tell me Dexio didn't want some of those Player!Serena thighs.
>>
>>28374129
>!
don't

also why the fuck would he want serena when he has that delicious chocolate sina with him who loves him
>>
>>28373888
The masked strangers "story arch" was unnecessary.
>>
>>28376329
What are you talking about? This thread is about Sina and Dexio
>>
They actually helped you against Team Flare with their cute tokusatsu gimmick and helped you get started on your journey. It was brief but cute.

Meanwhile The Job Squad got worse and worse respectively; Tierno was always a worthless dancing cunt, Trevor was a wimpy little shit who apparently had the catching rate of five Pokemon per encounter with the PC, and Serena/Calem became such a depressive self pitying sad sack that it wasn't fun to stomp on them anymore.

Shauna was the only worthwhile partner since she shared some nice moments with the player at Parfum Palace and was actually chipper and brushed off losses like a champ. If any of those losers had to come back for Sun/Moon I'd want it to be Shauna.
>>
>>28376329
It was fun. Not everything has to be integral in a storyline.
>>
>>28376436
XY would have been so much better if they removed all of them except Shauna. she wasn't great but she was the best of them, and if there weren't three other characters she might have got some good development.
>>
>>28376436
Shauna also has the best r34 in the XY gen
>>
>>28376463

Actually I think they should have just removed Tierno and increased Trevor's role.

Having a dex rival in a game with 450 Pokemon in the regional dex was a great idea. Tierno is just dead weight and ate up time that Trevor and Shauna could having used.
>>
>>28376436
The problem I'd say is that they tired to use to many people instead of the standard one as a rival/friend. of sorts.
Shauna seemed like the only one they really focused, and it seemed like they were getting ready to do so with Serena/Calem but then noticed the game was few months from release and just said wing it for everyone else.
I also have to say In terms of at least one Pokemon teams I feel like they fucked up with Tierno and Trevor.

They should have given both of them the leftover Kanto starters and mega stones, Tierno a medicham, Politoed and or Ludicolo, giving him pokemon that just know moves with "dance" in them was sad. especially for the Roserade that apparently only knew a single move.
Not that sure about Trevor but he should have have at least 1 Kalos fossil Pokemon on his team and Alazakam.
>>
>>28376561
I wanna say they also should have given Trevor an Eeveelution. Eevee seems like it fits his character.
>>
>>28376588

Trevor should have been an optional opponent at the end of each route using a starter and Pokemon obtainable on the route.

I think at times too being able to beat his catch number at certain encounters should have landed you a prize too.

A dex rival is a fun concept and the do nothing with it.
>>
>>28376663
That would have pretty neat honestly. I wanna say it also would have been great if he, somehow was able to get the other version exclusive pokemon on a route and maybe use any fully evolved version of them in that final battle with him on the bridge.
>>
>>28376713

He was untapped potential.

Tierno on the other hand is worthless because he should have been a contest rival and there were no contests. He served zero potential as a result. There is no reason for him to be in the game. Trevor could have just as easily given you a starter.
>>
>>28376759
I honestly feel sorry for Tierno. I liked him as a character a little but he was pretty useless.
>>
>>28374129
No, because he was after caramel Calem's sweet cans
>>
>>28373728

I was honestly expecting Serena to turn evil and join Team Flare
>>
>>28376329
I agree they deserved their own spin-off series or they could've found a way to incorporate the masked heroes helping Sina and Dexio and the hero save Kalos.
>>
>>28373728
Except they left everything to you while they fucked around.
>>
>>28376436
Shauna actually helped with that device that opened the door.

Shauna was Based.
>>
>>28374453
>chocolate
>who loves him
Two good reasons right there
>>
>>28373778
dexio is hot
>>
>>28376329
Tierno and Trevor were also unnecessary, and so were the three almost consecutive Lysandre Bossfights.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.