[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is a mess and SM are the only thing keeping me going.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 12

My life is a mess and SM are the only thing keeping me going. Can we please have an Alolan Ninetales thread?
>>
File: ' . '.png (393KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
' . '.png
393KB, 600x428px
Here ya go OP. Hope you get better.
>>
File: rknfjkla.png (605KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rknfjkla.png
605KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1471136385419.png (151KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1471136385419.png
151KB, 530x530px
No, kys
>>
>>28373427
Plan to, just not today, go be a piece of shit somewhere else. Here's your (you)
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 999x799px
Hey OP. I'm in a similar position as you, depressed and attempted suicide a few months back and currently relying on SM to get me through. Just know that things will start looking up and you don't have to kill yourself to find peace. Never be afraid to ask for help, and try to find enough joy in things like Pokemon to get you through until the worst parts of life pass by. You got this.
>>
>>28373023

There's more to life than you know, Anon.

You aren't alone.

(Inb4 trolls start coming)
>>
>>28373551
>>28373023
Feel better, anons. You have people out there that support you.
>>
I just don't know if I have the energy to get passed everything I'll hve to do to fix my life, and if I'll be able to get over myself once I'm passed this. It's one trial after another and I'm drowning.
>>
>>28373023
the upcoming games will not supply what you seek.

you must find new hope, new goals to strive for.
>>
If you have the energy to go through all the trouble of killing yourself, you have the energy to make your life suck less.

Killing yourself is the ORAS way out.
>>
File: image.png (931KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
931KB, 1024x768px
>>28373614
Take it one step at a time and don't be afraid to drop anything that's not necessary. Also, if you can, therapy and psychiatric services often can help a lot, at least to calm your brain down enough to better handle stressors.

>>28373592
Thanks Anon. I'm a lot better now but mental illness has its ways of rearing its ugly head no matter how many positive steps you take. But I'll push through.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.