[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun Or Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Hey /vp/, Should I Get Sun Or Moon?
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Both Games?
>>
Sun: Less popular version
People who are afraid to be edgy

Moon: Filled with "edgelords" and underage galore, as well as people who just think the moon is cooler than the sun.
Has been tied to the Moonman meme.
>>
>>28372591
>The biggest difference is that Pokémon Sun takes place in real world time while Pokémon Moon takes place 12 hours apart, letting you play at night even though it is day and vice versa.
>There are version exclusives; Solgaleo is in Pokémon Sun and Lunala is in Pokémon Moon. It's also fair to assume that at least some the typical exclusives will be returning.
>In addition to this, it will be easier to catch Pokémon available in the day, such as Yungoos, in Sun while the opposite will be true in Moon.
>Some events will change, such as you facing Totem Gumshoos in Sun and Totem Alolan Raticate in Moon. It is unknown if this is the limit to these different events or if they get more extreme (such as changing how the story goes aside from shifting some words around).
>It has been stated that these games are meant to have more version differences than ever before, so don't be surprised to see some of the differences that were present in the Generation V games return in some form. Keep in mind that this part is not confirmed.
>>
Sun: guaranteed to get laid. Gender of partner not guaranteed. Free hat. Improved ability to roar in public.

Moon: lose voting rights. Only rule34 of moonbat is with shitting dick nipples. Ice cream immediately melts before you can eat it for the rest of your life.

The choice is pretty obvious.
>>
>>28372631
>Sun will be the less popular version.

I'm going to play Moon first, but I'm pretty sure this won't be the case overall. Most of /vp/ does seem to prefer Moon as well, however.
>>
>>28372591
OP your underage is showing
>>
>>28372718
>>It has been stated that these games are meant to have more version differences than ever before, so don't be surprised to see some of the differences that were present in the Generation V games return in some form. Keep in mind that this part is not confirmed.

I demand citations. Nothing supports this.
>>
>>28372740
Amazon shows Moon being preordered far more than Sun.
>>
>>28372757
>Between Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, there is a time difference of 12 hours. This was our first attempt at making such a great difference between two game versions. In the Alola region, the Pokémon that you might encounter on the same route can vary between day and night, and so this time difference allows players to have a completely different experience.

And it doesn’t stop at Pokémon—some events are also different from one version to the other, so I hope you all can enjoy both worlds to the fullest.
from the Ohmori section of the official website, under Cool Features
>>
>>28372631
fag
>>
Sun: World is set at an accurate time to yours, more badass box legendary, bound to have the better exclusives.

Moon: Play at night during the day, possible better exclusive types.

That said, I will get Moon just because I like the box legend and being able to play at night during the day.
>>
>>28372798

That nowhere suggests the games are going to be more radically different than previous editions.
>>
>>28372591
sun all the way bby
>>
>>28374134
>This was our first attempt at making such a great difference between two game versions.

That's a big implication. Besides, it was just a hypothesis.
>>
Moonman, moonman can't you see. Alolans need to hang from Tropius'
>>
>>28372631
>>28372731
There are always pseudo-psychologists using every excuse to shitpost. Don't you miss Reddit?
>>
>>28372591
Why not get both?
>>
>>28372591
Two questions: Will you play during the day or night, and do you prefer day or night in-game graphics?

If you play during the day and like in-game sunlight, play SUN.
If you play at night and like in-game sunlight, play SUN.
If you play during the day and like in-game darkness, play MOON.
If you play at night and like in-game darkness, play MOON.
>>
>>28374941
whoops messed it up

>Play during the day and like sunlight? Get SUN.
>Play during the day and like darkness? Get MOON.
>Play at night and like darkness? Get SUN.
>Play at night and like sunlight? Get MOON.
>>
>>28372591
Moon
Pros - moon
Cons - sun
>>
Moon
I like to play at night but don't like the night in the game
>>
>>28372742
How would an underage know about-

>>28372834
Okay, you're projecting.

Save what little mush you have left for the rest of your common core "education."
>>
>>28375030
Change your 3ds clock retard
>>
File: mon.jpg (128KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
mon.jpg
128KB, 500x625px
>>28372591
>>
>>28372591
I'll be getting both with Freeshop
>>
>>28377389
Fuck off poorfag.
>>
>>28372591
Pros: they're new games
Cons: you'll still be alive either way
>>
Moon. I've always gone with the "blue" version.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.