[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you want to see (return?) in Sun/Moon I want to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1473206581113.jpg (73KB, 556x636px) Image search: [Google]
1473206581113.jpg
73KB, 556x636px
ITT: Things you want to see (return?) in Sun/Moon
I want to see Secret Bases, and the Friend Safari again.
And an NPC that changes natures.
>>
>>28371797
more waifumons.
>>
>>28371797
>spoiler
it'll cost a gold bottlecap, and will be random
>>
Digging.
>>
>>28371797
>Friend Safari
>not DexNav

why do people have such shit taste
>>
>>28371797

>caring about Secret Bases

Underaged b&
>>
File: fennekin smile.jpg (70KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
fennekin smile.jpg
70KB, 500x552px
>>28371854
Yes
>>
File: 1473117860750.png (22KB, 623x371px) Image search: [Google]
1473117860750.png
22KB, 623x371px
>>28371969
They're nice to decorate and it's a nice surprise to find one when you're wandering the game.
Plus the Blissey bases are the only relatively fast way to get your 'mon to level 100.

>>28371938
I never said I didn't want DexNav back.
>>
>>28372012

>nice to decorate
>nice surprise to find

no
>>
>>28371797
Secret Bases are overrated garbage along with Pokemon following you.
The only part that wasn't shit was being able to grind off of Blissey Bases in ORAS.
>>
>>28371854
>More
>When we have lurantis, lunaala, poppmaid and type:null
How many do you need?
>>
>>28371797
In order of how much I want them to return
>Difficulty settings
>Dexnav
>Frontier
>Soar
>PWT
>Sinnoh Underground
>Black Tower/White Treehollow equivalent
>>
>obligatory "muh following Pokemon"
It was comfy and I wouldn't mind seeing it come back at all but people are waaaay too into it.
>>
>Difficulty option available from the start
>Decent Pokemon distribution across the region

>Event items that allow you to go out and catch event legendaries as opposed to being handed an event-mon by some woman in the pokecenter.
>>
>>28372028
>I don't like them, so no one should!
>>
>>28372088
They were also great for spreading event moves like Happy Hour for Smeargle's Sketch
>>
>>28372404
Id rather they limit to shouldermon pokemon size. Thats the only way they could realistically do it anyways.
>>
>>28372506
>catching event mons

Never happening again. Enjoy your wi-fi/GameStop exclusive legendaries!
>>
>>28372506
Honestly I prefer the hand-outs. I don't like the idea of event mons to begin with, I think they should all be catch-able in-game without any codes, but when they make event only islands to go catch them it just feels like a part of the game that's been taken out rather than a hand-out. If it's going to be a handout, it should just fucking be a handout. I don't like to look at islands years later and know that even if I bought the game, I can't go there, because I didn't have a DS in 2009 or whatever.
>>
My list is short:
> long sleeves + graphic tee options for girls
> beanies, scarves, gloves Fuck you, I'm from Canada and I had the tropics
> lots of fairymons
> a secret base/home option where I can decorate the house with poke-related home items Also make real-life counterparts to the things in game so I can spend all of my money

I know we're at least getting lots of fairy's this gen so I'm at least happy with that.
>>
>>28372822
(You)
>>
>>28373197
Meant to say that I hate** the tropics.

I can't wait for the next region to take place somewhere colder. Please make my dreams come true Game Freak
>>
>>28371908
I see GameFreak doing this on Gen 9.
>>
>>28371938
Implying we can't have both
>>
>>28372692
But where's the fun in that if you can't be followed by an elder god of space-time control?
>>
> S E A S O N S
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.