[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type: Null theory.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: typenull.png (2MB, 1343x747px) Image search: [Google]
typenull.png
2MB, 1343x747px
What if Null is compromised of Gladion's old team? Aether simply combined all of his Pokemon, thinking only of the strength it would have. Perhaps that's why Gladion ran away.

Thoughts? Has this already been mentioned?
>>
So he owned all 3 starters? Awesome.
>>
>>28369424
Can we stop this meme? It wasn't ever funny.
>>
>>28369261
All of this seems a little TOO dark for Pokemon. Cool idea and all, but too dark. Almost every theory surrounding Type: Null has been extremely dark, but chances are its origins may not even involve DNA splicing, alchemy, or none of that shit. If its origins due indeed turn out to be dark as fuck with it turning out to be a chimera or some other alchemical abomination though, then it probably will only be suggested and not expanded on at all. Banking on the latter being the case, simply because, well, it's too fucking dark.
>>
>>28369424
>denialfags have become so mindbroken by big leakdick that they think bug legs are bird legs
>>
>>28369261
My own headcanon is this: Aether succeeds in making a chimera pokemon. Next they want to experiment with making human + pokemon chimeras (similar to Synchro I guess?). They choose Gladion. Something goes wrong which is why he has the tremor thing. He runs away and joins up with Skull to take down the Foundation.

Lillie on the otherhand believes in the human/pokemon hybrid project (She wants to feel what pokemon go through when they fight and wants to be closer to her pokemon) and agrees to be experimented on. UB-01 is the result.

This will never happen and it makes me a bit sad.
>>
Type: Null is not one of a kind.
>>
>>28369261
I think he ran away because of the horrific shit theyve clearly done to create null. I also think hes been involved in the experiments in some way and thats why he keeps grabbing his arm, because theyre connected in some way
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.