[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently The Riddler Mentioned Something. Z-Evolution Confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (117KB, 922x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 922x635px
The riddler said something like this... "Asides from totem Pokemon and Alola forms, something else is coming and it is heavily advertised ". What do you think this could be? With all the "Z" in Sun/Moon I wouldn't be surprised if Z-Evolution or something like Ash Greninja would actually exist in game.

Proof: It is from the Bulbapedia forums where the riddler is often mentioned a lot. I don't have an actual link so you'll have to find it yourself
>>
>>28367054

It's obviously Ultra Beasts. That's already confirmed.
>>
He also said something along the lines of

Gen 6 had Meganium and Yanmega
Gen 7 has Porygon Z
>>
>>28367054
I posted this in another riddler thread, but do you think we should go ask other boards like /lit/ and such do help with the riddles? One of them has to do with a character from the Water Margin I think (the asian guy), and I believe he posted a cipher in one of his latests posts?

Or would it not even help because we don't really know for sure what he means until something is revealed in a trailer or CoroCoro.
>>
>>28367124
> Megas
> Z-Moves
>>
File: Cr2lxIdW8AAX-IM.jpg (74KB, 1055x343px) Image search: [Google]
Cr2lxIdW8AAX-IM.jpg
74KB, 1055x343px
>>28367054
It is just Z-moves.

>>28367124
MEGAnium and yanMEGA - Mega Evolution
Porygon Z for Z-moves.

Also, new riddler post leaked Totem Alola Marowak.
>>
>>28367180
>>28367198
I know what he meant but didn't he post that after Z-moves were already a known thing? I think he was hinting at the transformation talked about in the Chinese leaks.
>>
>>28367198
Also, the final line in the translation is wrong. The riddler wrote Vikavolt instead.

Totem Vikavolt will make sense since its minion summoned, Charjabug, has the ability Battery which raise the power of allies’ special moves
>>
>>28367054
gimmic poke evolving if it change level in a battle where it uses a Zmove.
>>
>>28367091
No because there are probably not many of them right now (With more to be added in the future) and I don't think they will be heavily advertised. Also they are technically not Pokémon and riddler refers to Pokémon

>>28367198
>>28367180
See >>28367285
>>
>>28367124
>>28367285
Alright, I found the post you are looking for. It is just a joke of the names if they get mega forms and unique Z-crystals.

Mega Meganium, Mega Yanmega, Porygonium Z Z. He added the comment "awkward" for the post.
>>
Gumshoos/Alolan Ratticate, Normal-type Totem Pokemon
Lurantis, Grass-type Totem Pokemon
Wishiwashi, Water-type Totem Pokemon
Vikavolt, Electric-type Totem Pokemon
Alolan Marowak, Fire-type Totem Pokemon
>>
Alright, I made a reading of the riddler's posts to see if anything is missed. He stated in a post summarizing all riddles that most of the "picture riddles" are just superficial information about new pokemon. Out of the more important riddles, only 6 remains.

Riddle 12: Who is Hala?

A:Professor, B: Gym leader, C: Elite 4, D: Champion, E: Villain team boss, F: important NPC, G: new type of NPC, H: random passer-by, I: comic relief?

The answer is Kahuna (F&G), but one more answer is needed to complete the riddle.

Riddle 16: Regarding new pokemon. I don't really know what the post is taking about, but he say something about "after 10 years, the existence of the exploding alpaca has finally appeared". Perhaps something to do with Arceus? Gen 4 started in 2006.

Riddle C: About number of new pokemon. It is deleted, but it seems that he leaked Lunala's dex number. Unsolvable.

Riddle 18: Number of new professors. Important to story.

Riddle 19: Anabel. Riddle is about ???, so it is not a new pokemon.

Riddle 20: About chronology: ! [Zelda25],288
>>
>>28369402
>Number of new professors. Important to story.
We've already seen Oak's cousin and Kukui, and maybe there is also the Dream Radar prof. as speculated by the name that appeared in the recent trailer. Burnet or something like that I think.
>>
Does anyone have the link to the forum where the Riddler posts?
>>
>>28367054
I don't get it, what does all those numbers mean?
>>
>>28367054
can anyone catch me up on the riddler? Cause I seemed to have missed who he was over the last week
>>
>>28369937
those were the clue numbers.

Does any one have a picture of the new pokedex riddle he made that has all the pkmn pc sprites grayed out at the bottom? What did that mean?
>>
File: 1473261873066.jpg (241KB, 958x618px) Image search: [Google]
1473261873066.jpg
241KB, 958x618px
>>28370014
>>
>>28369725
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=16

Anyone else here feel like watching Batman cartoons with all this Riddler talk?
>>
>>28370041
I'm pretty sure all the ones in the bottom are the old Pokemon that will be in the game in their current forms. The ones with colored sprites are the ones we've seen in footage, and the ones that are grayed out are in the game but haven't been showcased yet. The Pokemon missing from evolutionary lines, like Raichu and Marowak, are getting Alola forms. This doesn't seem to include lines in which all the members got an Alolan form, like the Rattata line or Vulpix line.
>>
>>28370107
but this isn't the complete Alola pokedex right? Riddler keeps adding more to it?

And why is UB-01 on it?
>>
>>28370163
Dunno senpai. By the way, does any anon have the Artleaka drawings? I missed those threads because I had a lot of work and I'm too lazy to search for them.
>>
Right now I'm looking into the ![zelda25].288 clue.

I was thinking maybe it was a lead to page 288 of the hyrule hystoria but it doesn't have that many pages. Have there been any other developments or leads regarding that clue?
>>
File: 1472198058016.jpg (155KB, 591x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1472198058016.jpg
155KB, 591x1023px
>>28370192
It's like I'm packed for situations like this.
These were kinda confirmed fake do.
>>
>>28370270
>These were kinda confirmed fake
How so?
>>
>>28370352
Arcanine. Being on the Japanese website and featured in Famistu pretty much deconfirmed Arcanine for having an Alolan form. Although one anon said said like 90% of what Artleaka did was real, although he was probably just shit posting.
>>
>>28370352
Arcanine is on it and he is confirmed to nothave a alolan form
>>
>>28370041
So has anyone talked about how Jangmo-o's name could be derived from jaggling (the sound rings on a loop make) and that the monk's staff comes right after Jangmo-o.

Calling it now that Jangmo-o's tail turns into a monk's staff type shape with the rings, and that's why they train far away from other people and pokemon, i.e. a monastery.

Jangmo-o evolves into a Dragon/Fighting type.
>>
>>28370435
You know you might just be onto something cause in the updated dex, Jangmo-o is before the staff.
>>
>>28370421
>>28370425
If that's the case then it and every other leak mentioning Alolan Arcanine were deconfirmed long ago. There was some gameplay footage, I think of the Rockruff and Komala reveal, in which regular Arcanine appeared.
>>
>>28370435
>>28370510
To what staff are you referring?
>>
File: august11_meowth.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
august11_meowth.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
Is it possible Riddler is in the same situation as Leaker-chan, where he has access to the trailers? From what I've seen he just posts shortly before the trailers.
>>
>>28370571
Theres a monk staff among the images posted by the Riddler, he even put it in its pokedex, right after Jangmo-o
>>
>>28370571
The one in >>28370041 right after Jangmo-o.
>>
>>28370722
>Is it possible Riddler is in the same situation as Leaker-chan
Leaker-chan was the one that posted screencaps of the Wishiwashi reveal trailer right? Anyways, I think that might be a possibility.
>>
>>28370041
Did the riddler makes this? I doubt he did
>>
>>28370778
No he actually did. I don't have the link for his post do.
>>
>>28370421
Is there the chance other pokemon are confirmed and water arcanine was a scrapped idea?
>>
>>28369402
12 He gives us our starters, a role reserved for professors. So F, G, and A. F A G. Hala confirmed Kukui's husband.
>>
>>28370794
You sure because I remember some random OP posting this
>>
>>28370435
I'd prefer Dragon/Steel but Dragon/Fighting would be neat.
>>
>>28370778
see
>>28370083

>>28370810
>He gives us our starters, a role reserved for professors.
Just like in XY right :^)
>>
>>28370812

After a random OP posted the first one, The Riddler reposted it.

That OP even posted a few threads ago and said he was honored that his image ended up being used.
>>
>>28370810
The answer is probably just "Elite 4". You will probably have to rematch the 4 Kahunas in a row as the final part of the Island Challenge.
>>
File: 1473144726433.png (3MB, 1710x3058px) Image search: [Google]
1473144726433.png
3MB, 1710x3058px
>>28370812
No I remember clearly he posted it, the one in here is the original one. That one anon was just making a thread about it.
>>
>>28370571
>>28370748
A Khakkhara specifically.
>>
>>28367374

Where in "Asides from totem Pokemon and Alola forms, something else is coming and it is heavily advertised" does he mention Pokemon?
>>
>>28369402
>Anabel. Riddle is about ???, so it is not a new pokemon.

I need my Frontier. My hopes aren't up but I really want it.

Also if the Chineseleak IS right about building a league at some point it's likely that Hala is also C.

The four island leaders fill out your Elite 4, and you choose 8 gym leaders from the captains. It seems far more likely than E or A, and D doesn't feel right. H and I are clear joke answers, and if he was a professor we'd probably know it by now.
>>
>>28370903
>you choose 8 gym leaders from the captains
>Everyone has custom leagues in their games
>Other players can challenge your league
>You (an NPC version) are the champion
Gamefreak please.
>>
>>28370244
Alright, about the ![zelda25].288 clue, one thing of note is that the riddler said that it is related to the story timeline of the game. Why would the timeline of a pokemon game need a riddle? It is even the final riddle according to him. In the comments he also said that 288 refer to a "shocking truth", but I cannot read further down since I cannot make an account without a China phone number.

Here my theory on this riddle, it is pretty ridiculous though, so bear with me. "Zelda25" refer to Skyward Sword. ![ ] may refer to "something before" of Skyward Sword, otherwise there are no reason to put the exclamation mark there. Now for 288, the chinese reading of the numbers can also means "evil/hungry pa pa", and the final boss of Skyward Sword, Demise, is described as the source of all monsters. Now in Skyward Sword, the final battle took place after travelling back to the past, travelling to "before" Skyward Sword.

It is quite a huge reach, but it could means that Pokemon Sun & Moon is also the beginning of the Pokemon Timeline through time travel shenanigans. The timeline must be something out of the ordinary, otherwise why would it need a riddle for it?
>>
>>28370995

This is exactly what I was hoping for.

It'd be neat if you could unlock past gym leaders and champions to serve in your league too. It's a feature that could have a lot of potential.
>>
>>28371110
The "source of all monsters" could be Arceus?
>>
>>28371110
This may not be much, but taking into consideration that Alola is indeed a palindrome, maybe the region name has something to do with that idea? Going forward and backwards?
>>
>>28371146
I thought all Pokemon DNA stemmed from Mew, while Arceus merely created the universe.
>>
>>28371110
>in the new trailer you can see Solgaleo and Lunala jumping in a wormhole near the end.
Anon....
>>
>>28371110
Zelda25 could also refer to 2011, which is the year that Black and White released.

Shocking truth could be something to do with Reshiram and Zekrom?
>>
>>28371146
>>28371192
Who knows really. The Aether Foundation could actually manage to create Arceus, which is somehow sent into the past through shenanigans and creating the universe. Isn't AZOTH about gaining the powers of God in alchemy?
>>
>>28371241
Something like that, yeah; wealth (gold), elixir of life (immortality), all-knowing wisdom (answers for everything).

I think Type Null is the result of that failed attempt; it lacks the 5th element, Aether.
>>
>>28371234
And it has been theorized that Colress might return in some form. Maybe N too? Lord knows that boy is gonna probably blow that artificial island up when he discovers they created Type Null.
>>
>>28367054
The thing with the riddler is that his riddles can't be solved, we lack the information to reach the correct answer. The hints are not just vague they aren't hints at all.
>>
>>28371314
The third one was the creation of life, usually resurrecting the dead or making humunculi.
>>
>>28370903
>>28370995
I highly doubt that you will be able to choose the gym leaders among the captains, since that will just be weird for those not chosen. Instead, I can see there being exactly 8 trial captains to turn into gym leaders. There don't seem to be any captains on MeleMele after all. I am guessing 7 trial captains though, with the last chosen gym leader being Guzma after turning over a new leaf.
>>
>>28370041
>no Solrock or Lunatone

????
>>
>>28371851

Why would it be weird? They're video game characters not like their feelings are going to be hurt.

It also makes everyones online leagues unique to some degree.
>>
>>28371165
I think that's also ties into the play on Aloha, which means both hello and goodbye. So it's the start and the end? This is getting crazy.
>>
>>28372121

Good bye to tired mechanics and conventions for storymode, hello brand new league formats and story variety.
>>
>>28370270
>minior is a solrock/lunatone pre-evo that evolves depending on the time
I never knew I wanted this until I saw this, holy fuck that would be cool
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.