[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this before Corocoro leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1469121775418.jpg (221KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
1469121775418.jpg
221KB, 537x1171px
Starters and Rockruffs secret. Go.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11182391
>>
>>28364977
When are corocoro leaks to be expected?
>>
Synchro, in the form of Z Formes from using a Z-Move.
>>
>>28365065
Monday most likely.
>>
Split evolution deniers are getting BTFO
>>
>>28365078
Cool, something to look forward to after football this weekend.
>>
Literally none of those. Rockruff gets a split evolution based on which starter you choose. It's not a mutual secret, the starters are unaffected and it is entirely on Rockruff's part.
>>
>>28364977
I want Day/Night because synchro and unique Z moves would be halfassed and stupid.
>>
My guess is unique z-moves that trigger a synchro evolution like Ash-Greninja.
>>
I'm sad. Those starter evos are literally going to be true. I think even the chinese leaker recently confirmed it, so there's 0 chance of it not being true.

They all like like fucking shit. I'm boxing my starter immediately.
What a waste, all of the first forms look stellar.
>>
>>28364977
I don't it will be day/night split evolutions since it's specifically mentioned on the official site that Rockruff's evolution is related to night (hence the werewolf theme).
>>
>>28365876

Anon, don't be like that, you can still keep the first forms without evolving them. It could be amusing for a first form playthrough.

But yeah, I don't think I've ever felt this detached from a final evolution trio as this one. Worst case scenario in any previous gen, I'd at very least have one favorite that would stand out in case one trio didn't please me that much and I wouldn't complain about the other two, as long I'd at least have ONE starter that tickled my fancy.

I really find it hard for me to pick a favorite this gen though, at least regarding final evolutions, because the first stages at least look cute.

It looks so fucking weird seeing fan art of the first stages alongside these supposed final evos too, Popplio looks adopted by its mother, Litten just looks awkward together with Litten3 (I assume all Littens become pissed and magically obtain the will to become bipedal wrestlers, because fuck the possibility of a calm Litten evolution) and Rowlett... Well, at least Rowlett makes some sense, but it's weird how much his head changed. How does a owl go from white barn owl-esque face to completely black, other different kind of owl face? Then again, we already had Oshawott and Samurott so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Popplio3 just looks like it was slapped even more frills in it, for some strange reason, I assumed the frill would be one of those things that would change drastically into something entirely different. All that happened in Popplio3 was that they just... look paler.
>>
>>28365183
>football
NORMIE DETECTED
>>
It will be Day/Night evolutions
>>
>>28366406
>fuck the possibility of a calm Litten evolution

It's dex entry fucked that for the fucking start.

It out right says it rebels as it grows older.
>>
>>28365876

Oh hush, you drama queen.
>>
>>28367780
>Logical but also passionate, Litten always remains coolheaded and doesn't show its emotions on the surface.

Doesn't show that, unless his dex entry leaked and I'm unaware. You could argue his passionate side coming out, but I'm not sure.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 328x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 328x205px
>>28365876
>>
>>28368062
>No other opinions matter unless my own

You sure told him.
>>
>>28368136

Yeah, because whining "OMG THEY RUINED THE STARTERS" every generation has totally changed things.
>>
I hope for day/night evolutions, but I think it'll more likely be Synchro evolutions.
>>
File: image.png (586KB, 539x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
586KB, 539x635px
>>28368136
>No other opinions matter unless my own

Yeah, no. >>28366406 doesn't seem to like them either, but he isn't acting like Game Freak has to cater to his tastes.
It's not about what your opinion is, it's how you present it.
>>
Jumped on the day/night bandwagon after they announced the time difference.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-29-22-04-06.png (920KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-29-22-04-06.png
920KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>all these denialfags voting split evolution just because they dont like the leaked designs
>>
>>28365263
This. This is my bet.
>>
>>28368764

Hah, you just quoted me twice.

But yeah, I can agree to that as well, there's a polite way to present your opinion without... sounding like everything has to cater to you because not everything is made to cater to you. I don't fancy the starter evos, but I guess I'll live? Eh. We haven't even seen any official shit yet either, but when I look at fan art... I assumed they'd look better. And judging by some art from Pokemon Sun/Moon, it seems one of those cases where they might be focusing more on the 3D model itself. Who knows.

Still figuring out how Rowlett3's hood will come off in his 3D model.
>>
>>28364977
>Split evolution only for Rockruff is not an option
OP is a faggot
>>
>>28368840

Same. It makes so much sense
>>
>>28366406
>fuck the possibility of a calm Litten evolution
Littens tail resembles a fuse. The evolutions tail has blown up. Litten is basicly a emotion bomb which is actually a cool concept. Poppmaid has a much more professional way of entertaining than just doing little jumps and tricks. It sings to lure people with it's beautiful voice. And Rowlet is pretty obvious, it shoots feathers, usally stays cool and focused in and outside of battle and the "powerful kicks" part is shown pretty well with these long and big legs. So yes, these do make quite a bit of sense.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.