[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst GEN 7 desing so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: Jangmo-o.png (68KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
Jangmo-o.png
68KB, 400x369px
for me it's jagnmo-o,type: null it's close second.
>>
>>28364650
I couldn't even begin to imagine the type of hellish existence constantly tasting fecal matter is. I'm sorry, OP.
>>
hello cutefag
your time is over
>>
>>28364687
Shut the fuck up you dumb scalie. We get cool dragons that are unique like Turtonator and Drampa but then GF remembered their pleb fans and gave you this fucking turd as a peace offering all to the detriment of others.
>>
>>28364723
Stop projecting. It'll only make you angrier
>>
>>28364650
You have shit taste
>>
>>28364825
i don't jagnmo-o looks really boring.
and type:null is really weird
>>
>>28364769
having shit taste and liking that garbage design OP posted should be a punishable offense.
>>
>>28364650
>>28364650

Looks fine to me. The Snout is nice. I'm guessing you're crying about the scale.
>>
>>28364650
Jangmo-o is cute, please no bully.
>>
Bewear.
>>
>>28364650
The fucking boxbug, how is this even a debate?
>>
File: type null.png (444KB, 544x797px) Image search: [Google]
type null.png
444KB, 544x797px
Lil dragon looks cute

The pokemon version of N that's not Zoroark looks like It needs a hug.
>>
>>28364650
It's literally the only good design.
>>
Minior rock armor form.
>>
Drampa.
It looks like a chicken on drugs instead of an ancient dragon.

Crabrawler is a close second
>>
>>28364943
OP here,i'm not saying that jungmo-o is shit,i'm just saying that his desing looks really boring compared to the other GEN 7 pokemon.
>>
>>28364650
>desing
>>
jangmo-o is good. you are just jealous fairy fag haha
>>
>>28365038
Yeahm it's more sober, but I dig the smug snout.
>>
>>28364650
Sandcastlemon to be honest
>Inb4 genwunner but muh muk
>>
>>28365038
how long have you been spelling it 'desing'?
>>
>>28365050
Why some people can't accept other people opinions?
stop beign fucking childish jeez.
>>
File: sandcastle.jpg (32KB, 630x459px) Image search: [Google]
sandcastle.jpg
32KB, 630x459px
>>28364650
I wouldn't say Jangmo-o is a bad design, it's just kinda... boring? It's just a generic cute dinosaur/dragon thing. There's nothing to it. But, it's obviously a stage 1 pokemon, so that's to be expected. That being said, I don't have a lot of faith in its evos. What I don't get is the name, why does it have "-o" at the end? Is it some obscure Hawaiian thing?

Also, the worst Gen 7 >desing is the pokemon that's just a sandcastle with two dots. Stuff like Drampa and Bewear are stupid cutesy shit with ugly designs, but for christ's sake, at least they're somewhat original. This thing is just pathetic. Even the actual LEI pokemon is more original.
>>
>>28365038
>Boring
You mean good, the other gen 7 mons look like shit.
>>
>>28365086
Everyone can have their opinions, as long as they don't start making 3 threads per hour calling it objective shit.
>>
>>28364723
>why the fuck does a dragon look like a dragon?! this is bullshit!
You just fucking suck. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>28365114
Because the world is black and white. If you like something then that means you hate this other thing with a passion and you think it should be erased from existance.
>>
>>28365038
I'm betting it'll follow the same style as Dratini et all Pseudos.
Their first forms are almost uniformly "ultra-cute" with their final being "ultra-cool".
Obvs there are exceptions.
>>
>>28365145
how do they look like shit?
>>
I think it looks cool/cute for a base form of what is obviously going to be the pseudo line. Definitely one of my favorites so far.
>>
>>28364650
Pallosand
Bewear
Bruxish
>>
>>28365213
Nah, replace Bruxish with Drampa.

Bruxish is ugly as shit and is way too cartoony but it's certainly not worse than the lumpy shit that is Drampa.
>>
>>28365038
At first I thought "desing" was just a typo, and I thought "whatever, people make mistakes, but then...
>>
>>28365038
>really boring
Meme criticism. I bet you spend day bitching about Gen I too.
>>
>>28365297
No,i think GEN 1 is okay,but i like GEN 2+ Better.
>>
>>28365136
It doesn't have to look autistic to be a good design, jangmo looks great and it's clearly just a 1st evolution, fuck off you're cancer.
>>
>>28365333
You need to be over 18 to post in this website,anon
>>
>>28365358
Irony.
>>
>>28364650
Shit taste.

The only bad designs are zygarde formes, type: null, and magearna.
>>
>>28365333
>duhhh autistic cancer i dont like your opinion
I'm aware that it's just a first evolution, I'm saying there's nothing to it and that it doesn't interest me at all. I even said "it's not particularly a bad design". What's got you so pissed off, anon?
>>
>>28365507
Irony?
you are calling someone cancer because he has a diferent opinion than you.
>>
>>28364650
That retarded fucking bus worm

Not a big fan of my Mom's Sandcastle either.
>>
File: Magearna.png (181KB, 519x519px) Image search: [Google]
Magearna.png
181KB, 519x519px
>>28365541
>Comparing Magearna to those shits
Why does everyone loathe Magearna so much?
>I-It's overdesigned!
It's an intricate little clockwork robot, all the details make sense. It's a hell of a lot better than the box legendaries.
>>
>>28364650
i think he is really cute and awesome and wants him in my team

They dont design 800s of pokemons to fit for one person

i know it's actually big news, but if there is that much pokemon it's so everyone can finds his own favorite

The same way i like vp though i dont like you OP (because you're a huge faggot)
>>
>>28365114
>points at literal shit
>"dude, it looks good in my opinion"
>>
>>28365627
>makes a pokemon with an tits on its forehead
>"yep, this looks good in MY OPINION"
>adds it in
MOMS GONNA FREAK
>>
File: nutty.jpg (236KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nutty.jpg
236KB, 1200x1200px
>>28365011
Good eye and good taste anon.
I think I could forgive Crabrawler if it incorporated more coconut crab features. Those things look freakish and fierce; and the blue ones have a really cool color scheme.
>>
>>28365602
>>28365602
Geez,so many underages that hate people because they don't share the same opinion.
Grow up,geez
>>
>>28365704
My only problem with Crabrawler is how fucking round it is. It looks like a doll or a robot or something. Plus the pompadour horns and the dumb cartoon eyes.
>>
Friendly reminder that there's a big difference between a Pokemon that's designed to be ugly and a Pokemon that GF tried to make look awful and cool and failed miserably at it. There's also a possible grey area, but no one cares about that.
>>
>>28364650
Drampa is definitely the worst design. Followed by Pallosand and Togedemaru.
>>
>>28365852
>awful and cool

*awesome and cool
>>
>>28365745
Yeah, the pompadour and eyes are really off putting. I would also have appreciated the extra pair of legs on it. I feel like the lack of legs helps add fuel to the cartoonish thing.
>>
>>28365038

Well, personally, I really like him. I think he's pretty cute and I'm in high hopes for a cool Dragon/Steel final evo. But I respect your opinion, anon.
>>
>>28365136
Mo'o rather than mo-o I believe si probably where it comes from.

http://mauimagazine.net/the-sacred-spine/
>>
>>28364650
Fuck no. I like most of the Gen 7 designs indivdually but as a group, they're too cutesy.

Bewear is a fucking kawaii bait with its entire line being essentially the same pokemon, just standing up/on fours.

The latest reveals finally gave us some pokemon that are a little rough on the edges.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.