[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen VII gives garchomp access to dragon dance, how fucked is the meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Gen VII gives garchomp access to dragon dance, how fucked is the meta
>>
>>28364055
>Ice Beam
Same with every other Dragon with a x4 weakness to Ice.
>>
>>28364055
Weavile snatches the dragon dance and sweeps
>>
>Snorunt used Icy Wind
>>
>>28364055
Not very. Do you really think that DD garchomp represents a new apex of power in a world where M-Mence and M-Kang exist?

>>28364085
Someone never played gen 4. Sand veil plus permasand and Yache Berry allowed him to completely shitstomp the entire meta. Basically unless you were a total retard Garchomp was a guaranteed kill on something. The only thing that sort of countered it was icicle spear skill link cloyster and even that wasn't reliable.
>>
>>28364055
Not much. There a lot of ways to play around it because is a physical sweeper. DD may make M-Garchomp useful and give regular Garchomp a bit more offensive presence, so I'm not opposed to it
>>
Remember when Haxorus was coming, and it was going to have 147 attack and the option of BOTH Swords Dance and Dragon Dance as well as everything Garchomp learns, and it was thought to be the end of days?
>>
>>28365329
Haxorus is not a Ground type, has shit bulk and 97 base speed as opposed to 102.
>>
M-Garchomp becomes viable
>>
File: ddchomp.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ddchomp.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
It already gets dragon dance.
Where have you been?
>>
>>28364055
ITT complete retards

DD Chomp would get banned in a heartbeat.
>>
>>28366435
God I remember the first time I saw that pic. I was so hyped.
>>
>>28366812
>>28366435
>>
I would prefer my bro to stay OU
Imagine Mega Garchomp with actual speed jesus fuck

>>28364085
Mega Salamence is like S tier in Ubers dude
>>
>>28366435
fuck you you asshole you got me all excited with this long discredited fake I had never seen before
>>
>>28364133
That was 4 gens ago, senpai.
>>
>>28367209
>gen 4 was 4 gens ago
>gen 5 was 5 gens ago
>gen 6 was 6 gens ago
>gen 7 was 7 gens ago
feel old yet?
>>
>>28365329
I wasn't sure if I just imagined the hype around Haxorus. I swear I remember seeing it online almost as much as Garchomp and Salamence, but looking back at 2013 team reports/usage stats it really didn't seem to be that big.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.