[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N's looking for them, they're looking for N. Where are they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (33KB, 400x413px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
33KB, 400x413px
N's looking for them, they're looking for N.
Where are they?
>>
>>28361193
Dead, in N's room.
>>
>>28361193
In the sky
>>
>>28361193
Probably dead desu
>>
>>28361315

No. They are In a far away region.
>>
>>28361193
Gone for good, just like every single other main protagonist ever since the introduction of female versions. We only got to see Red because he was alone. But these will never come back as there doesn't exist a canon in which they can. They're split apart in two different realities, one where Hilda saved the world and one where Hilbert did, with the other stuck in Battle Subway purgatory.
>>
Gen 8's region, they'll be relevant there for bw3
>>
>>28361193
The part in b2w2 where you walk into their house and their mum mistakes you for them was pretty depressing
>>
They can't show you protagonists anymore because if they do it will solidify the "canon" one and could trigger people who will think *their* playthroughs will become "invalidated"

Red got away with it because the female option didn't exist at the time.
>>
>>28361404

No. They are in a far away region.
>>
>>28361449

Dumb explanation.
>>
>>28361449

They are in a far away region.
>>
>>28361449
>If you're a female, Hilda appears

>If you're a male, Hilbert appears

Problem fucking solved
>>
>>28361404
>>28361449
Why though? If they wanted to bring them back they could just base them on the gender of your current player character. They already introduced parallel universes, there is nothing stopping them if they actually wanted to do it.
>>
>>28361404
>>28361449
That is just Game Freak being incompetent as usual. They could simply use the protagonist of your same sex and be done with it.
>>
>>28361475
It's a pretty solid one actually.

The most they could do is introduce both of them at the same time, and not specify which is the "hero" of Unova.

The least they could dois have them referred to with gender ambiguity.
>>
>>28361521

No. It's dumb.
>>
>>28361513
Damn, anon, we're in SYNCHRO.
>>
>>28361513
>if they actually wanted to do it.
But they don't. Only ever once since Red did they consider it but they decided against it anyway.
>>
>>28361430
She heals your Pokemon but I don't remember her mistaking you for them, and she also says that she wishes you could meet them or some shit.
>>
>>28361521
It's literally just an excuse for GFs disinterest or laziness.
>>
>>28361535
Come back when you actually know what the fuck you're even talking about.
>>
>>28361557

>"Welcome home, dear. Did you find the friend you were looking for? Wasn't his name something like N?"
>"Huh...? Excuse me! How embarrassing! Mistaking a visitor for my own child!"

>"Maybe I should go on a journey to go find my child! Oh, but I would feel really bad if they stopped by while I was gone."
>"No news is good news they say. Being happy about something like that is a little difficult though. Being a parent is tough."
>"I sure wish you two could meet!"
>>
>>28361520
>He thinks there are only 2 genders

JUST
>>
>>28361657
I remember now.
>>
>>28361552
Yeah, but that's why it's dumb to use the gender choice as an excuse for why it doesn't exist. GF just doesn't give a shit either way.
>>
>>28361687
[TRIGGERED]
>>
>>28361521
Nah you're just retarded

The mum from BW already mistakes you for her child in BW2, HEAVILY IMPLYING that you're the same gender. It's not a leap from that point for you to meet a previous protagonist, with their gender being dependent on yours
>>
>>28361657
>"Maybe I should go on a journey to go find my child! Oh, but I would feel really bad if they stopped by while I was gone."

>they
>not remembering the gender of your own child
Bad parent
>>
>>28361657
Holy shit that's depressing, why are Hilda/Hilbert such shitty kids?
>>
>>28361193
In PokéBritannia
>>
>>28361588

Please stop writing fan fiction.

You suck.
>>
>>28361768
All the main characters are shitty kids

>Sit in their rooms on their own all day
>Only go downstairs to go outside
>Only acknowledge their mom because she talked to them first
>Take up an entire room of a two bedroom house and leave your mom to sleep in the kitchen/living room combo
>She keeps your room as it was when you're gone, even though you never come back to visit and she could move in there herself
>>
>>28361768
Hilda/Hilbert are 16 years old.
>>
>>28361768
Because they're fucking busy.
>>
>>28361751
She says that before turning around. You much open the door similarly
>>
>>28362118
>>28362171
And that makes it better how exactly? A better excuse would be
>pokemon protagonist

All of them seem to hardly give a shit about their parents, with the exception of oras maybe. They apparently didn't even give her a call once in a while. If the no news is good news line is any indication. If they're not in some mythical land with no cell reception or internet that's just really callous behavior, especially when she's shown to be obviously worried about them.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.