[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this how we go back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-09-08-08-43-13-1838816863.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-08-08-43-13-1838816863.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
In the trailer that aired on the 6th, they appear as tourists.
One of the things Dexio says is that after the battle you just had with him, he's made up his mind about giving you the zygarde cube.

He then explains that, the porpoise of the cube is to collect the various zygarde cells and cores scattered on alola.

What if they arent really on vacation but are on a secret mission to collect the zygard cores and cells to fight whats left of team flare back at kalos? But for some reason, you have inspired them trust, thus he gives you the cube.

What if they know about the aether foundation and the ultra beasts and they are focused on them now? And most importantly, what if after collecting all the cells and cores, he offers you to come back with them to kalos to meet prof sicamore and challenge the kalos league?

And then, sicamore gifts you a mega ring as a welcome gift? And you get tp thwart team flares plans for good this time by already having basically half of zygarde with you already?

This way, you tie in the loose ends of xy and also properly give a relevant spot to zygarde in the plot of the game while at the same time, being re-introduced to megas again... Also, notice how both Dexio and Sina have their mega rings.
>>
>>28358448
Thoughts on this /vp/?
>>
>>28358448
>>28358535
It's probably going to be that you just trade a Zygarde into the game to access 100%. Going back to Kalos is something I want, but the Zygarde cell scavenger hunt would have been in Kalos, not Alola.
>>
I'd really would like that but, it's not going to happen. there's no way in hell that GF would put in 2 regions instead of one in a 3D game. Too much work.

But then again, the game IS going to be released on the 18th of November so, there is a possibility... ( Since usually, Pokemon games are released in October ).
>>
>>28358869
An extra month isn't going to allow them to add a whole other region. Kalos would need to be remade from scratch.
>>
>>28358448
>porpoise
>>
>>28358852
Not really since you already have 50% forme over at kalos.
>>
>>28358448

I'm confused anon. Why does your post have a picture of the masked heroes next to it?
>>
>>28358978
Yay free bumps!
>>
>>28359009
Lol...
>>
>>28358869
I think its completely plausible since its the 20th anniversary game
>>
>>28359009
Very original and funny xD Upvoted!
>>
>>28358997
50% is sleeping in Terminus Cave. I'm saying the other 50% should have been divided yet residing in Kalos.
>>
>>28358897
They did take last year off, and ORAS was rushed right? That's 3+ years to rebuild Kalos and Alola in the new style. It's unlikely but not totally impossible.
>>
>>28358448
The fact that these two make an appearance confirms megas exist and therefore will be in the games so that's a worry I don't have anymore
>>
>>28358852
>It's probably going to be that you just trade a Zygarde into the game to access 100%

I dont see any trade being involved because then what would be the point of collecting cells?

After all your effort you'd get a "FUCK YOU, want 100%? TRADE noob"

They wouldnt do that
>>
>>28359204
This
>>
>>28359133
I agree with this. They probably made a rough sketch of all the things a z version would have and decided to add it to the next gen of games.
>>
>>28359204
>>28359410
Look at it the other way around. 50% Zygarde in Kalos is useless otherwise.
>>
>>28359077
I think it was planned all along for the other part to be in alola. Back when xy came out, zygarde had no say in the story or post game of xy... They just decided to expan upon its lore on the next gen
>>
>>28359458
But that was before the forms were introduced
>>
>>28359458
Its not something they wouldnt do but, why recollect the cells in the first place then? They also havent said if these games are compatible to xy/oras yet. And yes it could work with the pokebank but, what if they update the bank to be able to transfer your pkmn from r/b/y and it changes the way you can transfer pkmn in general, rendering xy/oras compatibility with sm useless?
>>
>>28359465
The thing is, they left Zygarde's purpose as something generic with it monitoring the ecosystem, so I feel like its new forms and revitalized usefulness were improvised.

It didn't intervene in XY with Lysandre threatening the world. It didn't intervene in ORAS with the Primals getting out of hand (which is funny because Ray does, to highlight the difference). But now it decides to act in Alola? The anime was spaced out enough to allow it in XY(&Z), which also makes it feel like the game version was unsure what to do with it/holding it off for some unknown purpose in 'Z'.

>>28359494
If GF is only looking forward then I guess, but we didn't get a third version to XY so they should tie the loose ends somehow.

>>28359531
Because there's no Zygarde forme that's higher than 50% but incomplete, like Zygarde 75% or something. You can access cells, 10%, and 50% with only 50% of the total cells. To get the perfect form, you would just be missing 1 collection of 50%, which is conveniently all together in Kalos in a cave.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.