[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we figured out any base stats for the new pokemon/formes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: rowlet catt.png (92KB, 370x346px) Image search: [Google]
rowlet catt.png
92KB, 370x346px
Have we figured out any base stats for the new pokemon/formes? Just curious.
>>
>>28358078
Wishiwashi got its sp.Atk calculated in a few days.

Its over 150.
>>
Turtonator HP 55-70, def around 150

Stufful HP around 70 (or 80? I forgot)
>>
>>28358135
I hope non-school wishi isn't too useless.

>>28358257
With that much hp, bewear must have a fugton more
>>
>>28358078
Anyone with Starters stats ?
>>
File: stats.png (156KB, 409x231px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
156KB, 409x231px
>>28358343
Popplio seems to be a slow tank with shit attack but good sp. attack.
>>
>>28358343
I've heard that Litten is the fastest one
>>
>>28358389
I think Litten is gonna be middle, especially when you look at it's evolution. Rowlet is probably the fastest, it needs speed to be useful because of the frail garbage typing.
>>
>>28358364
Pretty strange when we see the mermaid.
>>
>>28358430
The mermaid doesn't look all that mobile when compared to the other two so it'd make sense really
>>
>>28358430
Not too strange, Poppmaid looks like it's heavily pretty imobile, at least on land. And using it's voice as attacks seem like it would be special.
>>
>>28358364
Let's go by the very likely possible final evolution leak. Popplio3 doesn't really seem to be the psychical or quick kind of Pokemon being a sea lion. It's health is it's largest stat followed up by both special attack and special defense, then normal defense.

So it's likely Popplio3 is going to be a special tank.
>>
>>28358478
Water/Fairy special tank, that will be a decent niche. The only other Water/Fairy is Azumarill, and that one is more of a physical tank.
>>
>>28358478
I hate this shitty design. I'm so mad about it.
>>
>>28358516
your salt fuels me
>>
>>28358496
So following this we would have a Water/Fairy special wall, a frail Grass/Flying special sweeper and a Fire/Dark bulky mixed attacker. Thats a really nice trio actually. Hopefully they pull it of correctly with nice abilities and movepools.
>>
>>28358496
Let's go by the theory that the Alola starters counter the Kalos Starter to guess their types.
>Chesnaught (Grass/Fighting tank with great psychical stats but mediocre special stats and horrible speed) > Rowlet3 (Grass/Flying who probably very fast with mixed attack but horrible defense)
>Delphox (Fire/Psychic with great special stats and decent speed but poor psychical stats) > Litten3 (Likely Fire/Dark if the Heel wrestler theory is confirmed with great psychical stats and good speed but horrible special stats)
>Greninja (Water/Dark focus on great speed and mixed attack but lackluster defense) > Popplio3 (Likely Water/Fairy special tank with great health and special stats but bad speed and mediocre psychical attack)
>>
>>28358539
I'm not a denialfag, I believe in this shit since it was first posted in july. I'm just buttmad about it because I actually wanted to pick popplio but hate the mermaid.
>>
>>28358516
Dafuq are you talking about fella, that's one of the best and most beautiful designs we've ever had.
>>
>>28358619
Maybe for your tastes, but not for mine.
It's the worst final stage for me.
>>
File: Trolls, Bastion and Leakfags.jpg (24KB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
Trolls, Bastion and Leakfags.jpg
24KB, 290x300px
>>28358539
Is this you?
>>
>>28358588
Didn't say you were, just that your salt fuels me. Also fuelled me in the greninja hate days.

>>28358688
Where did you find this please delete this this is a breach of my privacy
>>
>>28358410
Well, rowlet has high hp. It might evolve into something bulky.
>>
>>28358588
>tfw you liked popplio best, and then you saw ballio and were like "this makes my decision even better" and then ballio was disproven and now there's a shitty mermaid instead
>>
>>28358801
That would be shit, especially with the typing.
And it seems like it becomes Archer Owl so I think may just have high HP for some defense, mostly focusing on speed and special attack.
>>
>>28358588
Well varient evos are re probably going to be a thing so you'll have three options to choose from, don't worry.
>>
>>28358588
I wanted to pick litten becausebi love kitties but fuckin hate luchalitten and i hate fake wwe shit
>>
>>28360282
same,seems like I'm going with robin hoot
>>
>>28360282
I actually like it because it is an asshole (just like most cat/tiger/lion mons).
It spits oil onto enemy faces and then burns them with it's fire belt. And I think one bipedal big cat doesn't really hurt that much. Again, just my opinion. I see why most people are disappointed. But for that there are other great mons in alola already that may caught your eye.
>>
>>28358801
It would be garbage if it was a defensive pokemon.
It's probably gonna have good HP and shit defensives so it can actually use recoil moves properly.
>>
>>28360069
My guess is it's HP will high to decent and have really good investments in offense in Speed. I don't think however it will become a Special attacker, most likely a physical one cause of the archery theme, long range attack woth physical objects so I could see it getting stuff like Brave Bird and Leaf Blade, msybe Wood Hammer if they're generous. Or a new signature move.
>>
100% Zygarde has 200+ base health
They show it at level 50 with almost 300 health iirc.
>>
>>28360447
That would make too. I mean not only the archery theme but also it's legs, they just look like they would hurt pretty hard when attacking.
>>
>>28360563
sense* damn
That's why I usually don't rush posts.
>>
>>28360274
I really hope so, but I find it a little too strange for it to be true
>>
>Popplio supposedly turning Water/Fairy

am I wrong or wouldn't this make Popplio3 just have this huge advantage over several starters, maybe I'm misremembering

Can't say the concept and typing isn't interesting, but I'm not really feeling that evolution, I just feel too detached to it contrary to Popplio himself who I was really looking forward to give a try

same kind of applies to Litten3 although I wasn't intending to go with the Litten line, Rowlett seems ok, but man, I just don't have the will to pick either of those evolutions, first time I ever felt like this

seems Ohmura or someone new took over to make those evos, they don't really feel like previous evos (more in the same vein as 6th gen), they're kind of edging towards that more humanoid monster feel when I usually prefer the more creature/animal/monster-like ones. I wish I could say I could give a crap about them, but at the moment, they just aren't cutting it for me.
>>
File: greninja.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
greninja.png
38KB, 250x250px
>>28361767
>am I wrong or wouldn't this make Popplio3 just have this huge advantage over several starters

Because starters has never had a huge gameplay advantage over the other starters, nope. That has never happened
>>
>>28361767
Thats the point of final evolutions.
No one will guess what they'll look like or what typings they may get. They often are a total twist and them becoming more humanoid is a way of gamefreak trying to make them feel more like core partners with character than anything else. A lot of people dislike this which I can't really understand, things like bipedal cats or humanoid designs were always a thing and it's called "Pokemon" for a reason. Anything can be made into a Pokemon, this is just a thing that is unique to the franchise. Disliking or not feeling designs is completely understandable but for that there is always other Pokemon that you like.
>>
>>28358078
I'm gonna repost some starter stat predictions back from before the final starter evos were confirmed:

COLD HARD STATS:

>Rowlet:
>HP: 52-61
Assuming 31 IVs and 100 EVs, as has consistently been used in old trailers showing off player-vs-player battles.

>Popplio:
>HP: 47-68
>ATT: 22-43 (16-37) (35-56)
>DEF: 47-68 (41-62) (60-81)
>SPA: 47-68 (41-62) (60-81)
>SPD: 47-68 (41-62) (60-81)
>SPE: 29-49 (22-43) (41-62)
Based on the e3 footage and assuming 0 EVs (basically negligible at that early in the game) and the full 0-31 IV range.
The first parenthesis is with a beneficial (+) nature, the second with a hindering (-) nature. We do not know which nature Popplio had in the e3 footage.

As for Litten, we don't know anything aside from that it attacked earlier than both Rowlet and Popplio in the Battle Royal trailer, which means its speed could be higher than or tied with them. We also do not know what nature it had.

The safest estimate would be to simply take the middlemost values, which would be 57 for Rowlet and 57-32-57-57-57-39 for Popplio. Lands at 299, starters are usually 310, so let's add 2 to all stats, giving us 59-34-59-59-59-41

If you want to bullshit your way into the mermaid being plausible, you could assume a -speed and +attack nature, which would mean 59-26-59-59-59-51.
>>
>>28361767
Are you me ?
>>
>>28362515

pretty sure I'm not, but I'm aware there are many like me

My brother didn't exactly fancy them either

we're both really big cat lovers, but his reaction was as underwhelming as mine for Litten3, he wasn't exactly thrilled for it nor did he hate it, it was more of a meh response.

Given, the only thing we have about these final evos are the concept arts, hopefully if they do end up being confirmed, they somehow change our perspective
>>
>>28358257
55-70 HP for Turtonator? Well which is it?

If it's 55 I'm going to be really upset. It'd LITERALLY be just another Torkoal. Let's all forget that tortoises live a long time, yeah fuck that they'll die in one hit because low HP right?
>>
>>28363883
>Well which is it?
are you dumb
>>
>>28362424
>If you want to bullshit your way into the mermaid being plausible
lol
>>
>>28358516
>>28359038
>M-MUH CLOWN BRO
>>
>>28365741
Ballio! Kakyoin! Iggy! Avdol!

It's over!

I'm thinking about adding roothoot, and maybe making joseph and jotaro luchalitten, etc. thoughts?
>>
>>28366038
shit meant to spoiler the image
>>
>>28366038
Don't you dare taint Jojo with the disgusting abomination that is that clown seal fucking clownfag.
>>
>>28366084
>i love manly men who fight one another
>ew, a manly seal pokemon that's fighting type? gross!
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 470x747px
>>28362424
>>
>>28363883
One shot a shuckles with an uboosted non legendary pokemon. you can't. low hp doesnt mean shit
>>
>>28366038

The way how you edited his pupil just makes that Ballio sketch look unsettling as fuck, but eh
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.