[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secret bases almost confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: habbening.jpg (1MB, 3600x1630px) Image search: [Google]
habbening.jpg
1MB, 3600x1630px
>We’ve poured ourselves into our work so that you can feel an atmosphere and sense of closeness that makes it seem as though you are in the Alola region yourself.

I've made this image summing up every bit of hint

We will be able to clothe, and live in Alola

Where were you when pokemon became animal crossing tier ?

My hype is at maximum lvl
>>
I like this theory
>>
SINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
Someone get Pokejungle on the case :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Hoping for a cross dressing option like in AC since I'm playing as the girl but I want boy clothing choices.
>>
>>28357512
Yeah, people are hyped for the games but threads like this are what make me worried people are setting themselves up for disappointment
>>
File: 1387127808330.gif (385KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1387127808330.gif
385KB, 300x200px
>>28357512
if we can build our own house/base in this it will for sure be my favorite gen no matter what. I'll be so autistic about it I'll end and start every play session at my house. HOLY SHIT OP IF THIS IS NOT IN THE GAME NOW I WILL SERIOUSLY FUCKING KILL MYSELF.
>>
>>28357601
yeah but not when you have a lot of things that point towards your expectations

like i wouldn"t make a thread about "kanto post game" or "kalos post game" because nothing is pointing in that direction, and it's actually the contrary
>>
They are battle arenas like the one on melemele where you battle during the festival thing. It was mentioned during E3. But God I hope I'm wrong And we get to build stuff.
>>
Those are where the gyms get build post game.
>>
I only want secret bases for power leveling like I did in ORAS.
>>
THERE ARE NO GYMS POSTGAME OMG GET OVER IT
>>
>>28357680
>gyms
>in SM
It's time to let it go.
>>
>>28357512
While that would be cool, it's probably like >>28357680 said. We'll need some empty lots in the cities to be able to build a league in the postgame.
>>
File: image.png (479KB, 648x2188px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479KB, 648x2188px
>>28357592
You already ducking know they aren't going to add such a degenerate option. Faggot.
>>
You're definitely on to something here, even if it isn't secret bases.
>>
>>28357512
I want to believe
>>
>>28357956
Plenty of Nintendo games already allow this to some degree, moron.
>>
>>28358515
Pokémon isn't a Nintendo game.
>>
>>28358515
Do Nintendo games do that? I played Fallout 4 recently and you can cross dress on there, to the extent where you can literally wear a dress as a man. I've never seen an example of this in a NINTENDO game though
>>
>>28358553
Animal crossing new leaf
>>
>>28358553
Animal crossing you fucking twat
>>
>>28358548
Yeah, it's a Sony/Microsoft crossover
>>
>>28357512

They're almost all right next to the Pokémon centers in whatever towns/islands those are.

I'm not convinvced that it's exactly the same concept as secret bases, but whatever these "empty plot" looking things are, it seems like something the player would be able to influence, or even build on.
>>
>>28358553
Miitomo, too.
>>
>>28358553
Animal Crossing, Tomodachi Life, Miitomo
>>
>>28358553
I'm so sorry... playing a game that awful must have been a traumatic experience. I prescribe New Vegas to rehabilitate you
>>
Nice catch OP, definitely looks like something that could be there.

Didn't one of the leaks say you build your own league? Does this mean you basically build gyms?
>>
>>28357601
Why people like you have to assume that everybody that is speculating is setting themselves to dissapointment? Why do you think that because a game doesn't have something that people hoped for the only possible reaction is getting "heart-broken" with the game?
>>
>>28360134

Pessimism anon. Pessimists by definition delude themselves into thinking the worst about anything.

Then they come out and say

>I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist.

No, you're not. You're a pessimist, which is the complete opposite of a realist.
>>
Well, OP Anon...You do have a strong point.

Now I'm more hyped because this may lead to guilds.
>>
>>28357784
The chinese leak literally said we will build our own league and the chinese leak has been completely correct this whole time.
>>
>>28357512
I hope so. Secret bases are the comfiest feature.

I mean, real secret bases that are actually part of the world, not garbage like gen 4's underground or 5's dream world.
>>
>>28357592
>wanting cross dressing options but DONT want to be a trap with their cute little dick rubbing up against the fabric of your dress
What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
File: 1444007793479-4.jpg (69KB, 736x924px) Image search: [Google]
1444007793479-4.jpg
69KB, 736x924px
>>28358553

Link can wear some pretty questionable outfits in Triforce Heroes.
>>
>>28357793
See >>28360235
>>
>>28360685

That's not even his only dress.

Cross dressing isn't really taboo in Japanese media.
>>
>>28357512
If anything, it seems more like it'll be like the Villa from Platinum.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 625x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 625x423px
>>28360685
F-fuck man
>>
>>28360685
kill me i didnt know of this and i didnt want to
>>
>>28357512
wow this is actually pretty convincing. not secret bases but houses you can build?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.