[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of left field but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: a54.png (378KB, 596x500px) Image search: [Google]
a54.png
378KB, 596x500px
Have a theory about the trio of blonde and green eyed trio of Alola.

>Team Aether is actually the bad group. Team Skull is just looking to stop them from messing with powers they can't control. Evil scientists always sees to be a running gag in Pokemon.

>Because of the recurring theme of Alchemy, perhaps Team Aether's goal is the resurection of a loved one that was lost. AKA perhaps Lillie is the youngest sibling who passed away, Lusamine tried to create a 'God' pokemon Type : Null to resurrect her.
>Instead the experiment somewhat failed, and they got UB-01. Able to take the likeness of the sister, but not QUITE her.
>Gladion was always against the experiments. Seeing what his older sister and Team Aether did, he leaves Team Aether and takes Type: Null with him and joins Team Skull.
>Team Skull is actually trying to 'rescue' the pokemon from the artificial island and from Team Aether's grasp.

Some thoughts. Very loose theory.
>>
>>28357337
Stop trying to make Team Skull as good guys, they're not. They're stealing and selling Pokemon for money, not to save them

Aether is another thing, they're proabably evil scientists but that has nothing to dow ith what Skull are
>>
out of left field isn't correct
>>
>>28357364
>S-stop making the story mature!
>I-it's for kids!
>>
>>28357337
They arent people theyre zygarde cores and they dont know it
>>
>>28357337
>named Skull
>look shady as fuck
>bu they're actually the good guys!
Even if they are it doesn't matter, because they're doing a fucking retarded job at advertising it.
>>
>>28357337
I don't think either team will be good. Gladion I think is only with Team Skull because it offers him some power/freedom to do what he really needs, I'm sure he'll swing to help the player later on.

Other than that, Aether will turn out to be bad, and worse than Skull.
>>
>>28357337
Here's how I think it will go ...

Team Skull are just a gang of street thugs trying to cause problems to lash out against the world they feel has rejected them.
Aether is NOT a "evil team". In taht, they're goal is not something crazy earth shattering like bringing back all the dead Pokemon and humans. No, they're just researching shit and bringing back the dead may be one of the things they're researching.

Team Skull pulls off some grand attack on Aether to take these valuable rare Pokemon. They're attack fucks things up and sets things in motion for the grand conflict that we will be dealing with.

They team up with Aether to fix the mess and redeem themselves.
>>
>>28357337
You will never have a foursome with the 3 silbings
>>
>>28361396
I feel like Gladion's ties to Skull are similar to Colress' ties to Plasma. He's just using them to accomplish his goal.
>>
>>28357337
Well in UB-01 description it says its constantly changing shape. All 3 could just be the same person. Its just trying to lead you to its end game.

[Spoiler] YOUR A KID NOW YOUR ASQUID NOW [/Spoiler]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.