[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which remake will we get first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
So which remake will we get first?
>>
2019—Diamond Dust, Pearl Necklace
>>
>remaking gen 1 twice

why
>>
>>28355900
because you'd still fucking buy it and you know it. Don't even try to bullshit me.
>>
>>28355900
To win back normies who quit the series in RBY/GSC since GF. If they get one fag through nostalgia that's $240 rather than just a flat $40.
>>
>>28355924
But I didn't buy ORAS.
>>
>>28355867
Capitalize on Go's success with genwunners and normies while they still can, have all of gen 3 on the 3DS so gen 4 can be on the next handheld. I'm not sure if it'll happen but it doesn't seem like a bad idea to churn out RBY remakes soon.
>>
>>28355929
>>28355944
But they have VC versions right there. If anything THAT's what Genwunners/Normies would play.
>>
>>28355931
fair enough. kinda wished i hadn't after i beat it and there was no battle frontier
>>
Considering you can get the virtual console versions of Red/Blue/Yellow, and those can transfer mons to Sun/Moon, I really doubt they'll remake Kanto again.

I didn't think they'd remake Diamond/Pearl so soon, but considering the dp glasses of the xy assistants, and the immediate follow-up of the cowgirl from gen IV, it seems very likely that we'll get them around the beginning of 2018.
>>
>>28355958
That's a fair point, and the strongest argument I can think of against more gen 1 remakes.
>>
File: CcJkuODWwAAgY11.jpg (62KB, 962x540px) Image search: [Google]
CcJkuODWwAAgY11.jpg
62KB, 962x540px
>>28355867
>Remake Kanto remakes after rereleasing the originals on the VC which have compatibility with the most recent games
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28355924
>because you'd still fucking buy it and you know it.

honestly. I own the original Blue Version and that's it. I never had a GBA so never got Leaf Green. I would not buy a remake.

>>28355929
good point. fuck normies anyway.
>>
>>28355867
Even tough they were already remade, the remakes are older than Gen 4, so it's possible
Now they did just release RBY on the eShop, but there's a good solution that would sell even better than remakes.
Pokemon Red 2/Pokemon Green 2
>>
I hope they don't remake diamond and pearl cos they'll fuck it up with primals of dialga/palkia/arceus, and won't have any of the features of platinum, which was the actual good version of sinnoh.
>>
Aren't people sick of Kanto by now?
>>
Obviously 4th gen remakes, but maybe 1st gen after that
>>
>>28356021
>Pokemon Red 2/Pokemon Green 2
DO THIS DO THIS PLEASE DO THIS
>>
>>28356032
Primal wouldn't make sense. Time is Palkia's power, but Dialga's power is space, making both of their powerup time-related would be strange.
>>
Yellow.

No really.
>>
>>28356032
Kind reminder Primal Dialga exists.

>>28356060
Dialga controls time and Palkia controls Space. Check your facts, senpai.

>>28356092
Personally I wouldn't mind this. Even if they didn't, I wouldn't mind if they let Pokemon follow you like they did in Pokemon HGSS
>>
Kanto remix isn't coming fags is DP this gen
>>
>>28356106
Its called dark Dialga in Japan, so the English "primal" doesnt count much
>>
>remaking a region for the fourth time
>EVEN MORE genwun pandering
At this rate they could just make every upcoming game in Kanto, with an occasional Lucario and new features mixed in every time.
>>
>>28355867
Yellow Diamond and Defective Pearl
>>
>>28355892
lol
>>
Remaking a remake is stupid. But if it happened I'd love to see Game Freak remake the 3rd versions in that case. So Water Blue, Crystal Mind, Delta Emerald, (Whatever they call the Diamond and Pearl remakes) Platinum
>>
>>28355867
2019 - Pokemon DP: Diamond is Unbreakable
>>
>>28355867
>Normies are back with Pokemon GO
>Red/Green 3D remake for NX

I didn't think about this. Normies will probably buy console+game.
>>
>>28356106
About cheking facts. Primal Dialga doesn't exist, dumb piece of shit. Your pic related is DARK Dialga. Checkmate, bitch.
>>
>>28356773
As if you wouldn't. Fucking meme spouting faggot.
>>
>>28356021
>Pokemon Red 2/ Pokemon Green 2

You mean Gold / Silver?
>>
RGB need new remakes more

DP is more likely
>>
>>28355892
>You play as Batman in the Pearl remake
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.