[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does it make you feel??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: how to feel.png (566KB, 673x416px) Image search: [Google]
how to feel.png
566KB, 673x416px
that these fucks (pic related) have probably already played and finished SM..while you're out here scratching your ass and twidling your thumb scouring the internet for any leaks?
how?
>>
>>28355219
I'm content waiting. I can blow through some back log RPGs while I wait.
>>
>>28355219
Is it wrong that I ship them?
>>
>>28355242
>NOT ShootingStarShipping

It's fine.
>>
Do you know Matt Damon have never gone on Mars?
>>
>>28355242
which ones, exactly? ;)
>>
>There are people in this thread who aren't going to use a Minior called HOKULELE
>>
>>28355219
>what are demos
>what are beta versions
They're most likely a demo used for advertising purposes.
>>
>>28355287
>Naming it HOKULELE
>Not RYUSEI
>>>/trash/
>>
>>28355301
The games are already finished anon
I'm sure they're in the process of mass production right now and maybe, localizing in different languages
>>
>>28355219
Do you really think that a commercial finished months ago was done with the actual full game?
The kids probably asked to keep that demo version and producers surely went "hahaha no."
>>
>>28355219
>Not twidiling your ass and scratching your thumb
>>
>>28355258
+1
>>
They edit the video in after the fact.

They're playing a blank DS and reading a script.
>>
>>28355242

No because these trailers are drenched in homosexual undertones. It'd be wrong not ship them.
>>
Have you noticed that these kids spend their time looking for hideouts or building them.

It's highly hinting at secret bases
>>
Chink is dumb. Shooting star is nagareboshi. Who says ryusei novadays? What is he 80 years old? Ryusei is a meteor. Fuck him. I'm glad that hoku kicked his ass.
>>
>>28355242
Yes, you turbo 'tist tumblr fuck.
>>
>>28356018
Minior is a meteor retard
>>
>>28355479
It'd be okay to ship them platonically/just as friends but
>these trailers are drenched in homosexual undertones
Please do NOT sexualize them
>>
>>28356066
No. Minior is pokemon.
Anyways chink (dont remember his name) translates It as shooting star so this tingles my autism.
>>
Brown kid is hot
>>
>>28355880

I'd be down for SB's sticking around. A fun little diversion, and it'd just be a cherry on top of this giant fucking sundae.
>>
>>28355325
>not having both in their respective colors.

Casuals, all of you.
>>
>>28355325
weab
>>
File: that valerie.png (51KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
that valerie.png
51KB, 349x314px
>>28355219
>mfw lillie in trailer now
>>
>>28356018
>>28356100
> nagareboshi
> 11 letters
I guess it would fit in moonrunes but with commoner letters, it doesn't. it's been a problem since gen one.
>>
>>28356435
oh shit son

UB-01 is even invading OUR reality
>>
>>28355465
This. You really think they're going to let kids walk around with knowledge of this shit? Like they're going to sue a child into oblivion over breach of NDA.
>>
>>28355219
im not scratching my ass because poop is coming out of it right now
>>
>>28355325
>Not SHOOTINGSTAR and trading it to someone who's native language isn't English

It's like you don't even want to come together.
>>
>>28356470
Please explain
>>
>>28356470
>Not knowing Nickname Letters increased to 12 in Gen 6
>>
That Hawaiian kid is such a bro. Man I was watching it like what the fuck Yamada why did you just throw a tantrum and leave because Hawaiianbro just wrecked your shit in Pokemon? He is the friendliest nigga ever and here your small ass is getting mad at a video game. This boy, this MAN is the coolest motherfucker you will ever meet and when you get to highschool you'll probably get jealous of the girls surrounding him and have another fight, then you'll meet him again in women's clothing and confess to him.

What the fuck am I doing
>>
>>28356087
try and stop me, tumblr :^)
>>
ITT: retards who dont even understand that every single commercial tv show and movie with phone / game screens is done with CGI because cameras cant display drastic lighting differences
>>
>>28358346
>ITT
But most people ITT are not even talking about the actual topic of the thread. Only you and a couple of fags cared about it.

In fact, most people seem to just want the two kids to be gay for each other.
>>
File: 1456530134311.png (256KB, 498x486px) Image search: [Google]
1456530134311.png
256KB, 498x486px
>>28358011
Holy shit i kekd so fucking hard
>>
>>28358346
This. Did any of you really think they were playing the actual game/demo/beta? Or were you just baiting?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.