[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why do you guys expect from the next trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: CrzfYS1XEAEVLfF.jpg (98KB, 830x436px) Image search: [Google]
CrzfYS1XEAEVLfF.jpg
98KB, 830x436px
So, why do you guys expect from the next trailer
>>
>>28354486
Well Rockruff evo is more than confirmed, so probably few other new mons, Alola forms, nothing crazy

I think usually the first trailer of the month is mosre shocking/surprising, the other one is just more of regualr reveals, nothing too crazy
>>
>>28354499
Probably, But if Rockruff evo is in the trailer, starter evos are a given.
>>
The Ghost of Iwata to appear and reveal he's reprogrammed the game to have Gen 15 Pokemon, that's the only way my hype can grow
>>
I expect nothing, and everything at this point. This month eas insane, and grtting closer surely they have a couple of mote whammy reveals to keep the hype going. At this point if you tell me they actually mad an adult red who invites you to the Kantk region at the end of the fucking game as a tease for the next release I woud believe you.
>>
>>28354545
Did you know that they actually made an adult red who invites you to the Kanto region at the end of the fucking game
>>
>>28354486
When is the next trailer? Isnt corocoro the next news for us?
>>
>>28354486
DP remake -> Distorsion world battle
SM -> Hyperspace battle
>>
>>28354486
More animu bullshit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.