[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think SM will have a battle as epic as these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: hype.jpg (89KB, 482x928px) Image search: [Google]
hype.jpg
89KB, 482x928px
Do you think SM will have a battle as epic as these?
>>
>>28353047
Most likely, I'd say it has at least 1

Fighting the Ultra Beasts will probably be 10/10
>>
>>28353047
Judging by the shit we've been seeing so far, especially recently; absolutely.
>>
>>28353047
So far, Gamefreak has shown they know what people want this generation, so I definitely think so.

captcha: buis sycamore
>>
File: WishiBossi.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WishiBossi.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Totem bosses that make use of horde battle mechanics to summon lesser Pokemon
>Gumshoos threatening you with its fist
>Wishiwashi, the greatest terror of the deep, rising from a waterfall cove as if its gonna eat you
I hope Gamefreak learns from their mistake with Megas. There's nothing exciting or interesting about it if only you can do it. I hope they give Z-Moves to enough people to make them feel more threatening and memorable.
The thing that fills me with doubt is how few Pokemon the opponents we've seen actually have.
>>
>>28353047
Ultra Beasts are a thing and according to the official description for them they are a major threat to mankind and Pokemon alike because of their unknown powers, meaning if we battle them they will most definitely be very difficult to take down. And considering they aren't classified as Pokemon at all we can't just cheese through it by tossing a Master Ball.
>>
>>28353505
But I can cheese through it with endeavor + quick attack and a focus sash though?
>>
>>28353047
What exactly what epic about the N fight?
He got totally overshadowed by Ghetsis and pretty much served as a mid-boss.
>>
>ORAS Deoxys initial fight
>Epic
Literally one-shotted it with Mega Fug
>>
>>28353671
Legend VS Legend and pretty much the only time you're going to actually see the Fusion moves used at full power
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 468x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 468x665px
>>28354592
>switch into lvl 100 mewtwo
>thunderwave
>weaken with aura sphere until red
>caught in ultra ball

Feels good.
>>
>>28354592
Its introduction was fucking dank though.
>you and mega fug bust through the meteor and save everyone
>that throwback to Birth Island
>that goddamn theme
Shit was fun.
>>28353671
This desu. Ghetsis even had the theme to go along with it.
>>
>>28353047
>N
>not Ghetsis
still can't forgive they put a heal between those two
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.