[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Hey /vp/, I hear that BW2 are amongst the best Pokemon games, but BW are amongst the worst.

Do i lose too much if i skip BW?
>>
YES
why? N
>>
>>28351475
Not OP but lurking because same question.
>>
>>28351475
>BW among the worst
Only if you don't like gen 5's native Pokemon designs. The plot is more memorable and better-written than BW2's. They're not as good, but I wouldn't call them skippable.
>>
>>28351475
>but BW are amongst the worst.
tired of this meme 2bh. Name EVEN ONE thing that makes BW1 bad.
>>
>>28351475
GenV is only hated by genwunners.

BW has the best story/plot out of any Pokemon game thus far. A lot of shitposters will tell you otherwise, but that is objective fact.

BW2 also has a good story, but it is considered the best because of the SHEER AMOUNT of postgame content. More so than any other game.

A lot of people forget that BW (the first ones) also have a lot of postgame content (a third of the Unova region opens up). The same thing happens in BW2, but with old areas being accessible.

GenV is the best gen GF has made until Sun/Moon come out
>>
File: image.png (618KB, 1000x4556px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
618KB, 1000x4556px
>>28351516
this
>>
>>28351718
The shitty exp system coupled with the fact that Unovamons evolve at very high levels.
>>
>>28351789
>shitty exp system
literally one of the best things out of GenV

And it's coming back in Sun/Moon according to images/videos.
>>
File: 1473309299361.png (274KB, 660x823px) Image search: [Google]
1473309299361.png
274KB, 660x823px
>>28351773
Happens all the time.
>>
BW is hype as fuck. Some weird Pokemon designs but the actual game progression and whatnot are amazing. IMO HGSS > FRLG > BW > BW2 = ORAS > DPP > XY
>>
>>28351475

You don't miss out on anything if you skip BW2, BW, X and Y. They're goddamn devoid of postgame, and the story is lame a shit.
>>
>>28351773
that thread is legendary
he rolled a fucking 1337
>>
you'll miss part of the story and probably won't get most of the plot, since it's a direct sequel to BW, I'd recommend you to play BW before BW2, they're very different and really good games, the only thing I kinda dislike is the fact they have the same starters, and among the 3 unova starters I only like oshawott, but play BW, you'll notice how the games are linked to one another
>>
>>28351475
Play BW1 and do that story link thing with BW2. It's worth it.
>>
File: image.jpg (222KB, 980x1486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222KB, 980x1486px
>>28352753
This, I hope it's redone if there's S2M2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.