/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MASUDA WAS THE VILLAIN ALL ALONG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-Junichi_Masuda.jpg (9KB, 220x292px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Junichi_Masuda.jpg
9KB, 220x292px
Pokemon/oras Xy is the B/W as S&M is the B/W2

noticed the patterns?

both pokemon XY and oras were shit and barely had focus which was also the case with B/W.

it was confirmed that the engine was built alongside with XY so less time was spent fleshing out XY and it's story similar to B/W not having a fleshed out story.

fun fact, Junichi masuda directed the first B/W game while Takao Unno directed B/W2, notice how superior B/W2 is compared to B/W.

Now we fast foward to pokemon ORAS which was directed by ohmori however masuda still had a large hand in the project because masuda wanted to make the game easier while also removing the battle frontier due to people not being interested in it, which is total bullshit.

Now ohmori has free reigns in the new gen and has a different vision than masuda.

ohmori wants to shake things up this generation with S&M and changed up the formula compared to the late games.

masuda on the otherhand wanted things to stay the same while also striking a balance in one of his interviews.

This isn't the case anymore with ohmori in charge of the latest game.

This is it niggers, masuda is the true villain all along.
>>
>>28350418
Explains why almost every game he's made is shit.

RS/DP/XY

FRLG/BW are the only decent ones
>>
>>28350418
nice samefagging, fag >>28350106
>>
Never liked him anyways. I once met him in person durring an autograph signing and I could tell he hated being there. He sorta just put on a ridiculously fake smile and said something in japanese. He could have been calling me a stupid gaijin for all I know
>>
>>28350459
can't deny that this is true
>>
Sometimes I feel like the only one that feels that sixth Gen wasn't absolutely terrible. Kalos was a somewhat forgettable region itself and ORAS left out Emerald content, but they weren't disgustingly horrid.
>>
>>28350735
Don't worry anon, you're not the only rational poster who doesn't have extreme best or worst only opinions
>>
>>28350418
Kys
>>
>>28350735
t. masuda
>>
>>28350735
hello masuda
>>
>>28350777
I agree,

masuda should kill himself!
>>
>>28350735
I'm still riding that bicycle
>>
>>28350735
Yeah, there's a lot of stuff in the games that I liked and isn't present in other games. Each games have their pros and cons, some are better than others but I don't think any gen is complete shit, they're all enjoyable.
>>
>>28350735
Ok Masuda, no feelings, you can go away now
>>
>>28350418
>unironically believing this shit
Kill yourself
>>
>>28350917
ok masuda
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.