[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>post yfw all this lore speculation ends up being wasted and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (435KB, 400x365px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
435KB, 400x365px
>post yfw all this lore speculation ends up being wasted and gamefreak drops the ball again
>>
>>28349560
I don't even know how it would be possible to fuck u this lore. I mean, unless they bring Zinnia into i-THEY WOULDN'T DARE!
>>
>>28349560
People should really keep in mind that these are games designed for children.

They're not going to do anything super complex or fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
>>28349560
I am not ready to be let down again
>>
>>28349560
Gamefreak is really good about have all the pieces to a good game with a deep story but is terrible at executing them
>>
>>28349560
That't the expectation anon.
>>
>>28349560
AIN'T THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD
>>
>aether are the good guys
>guzma actually wants to destroy the world
>type:null is movie bait and nothing more
>there are only 3 ultra beasts and they're the legendary trio
>>
File: 1472329215475.png (294KB, 700x589px) Image search: [Google]
1472329215475.png
294KB, 700x589px
>>28349672
Kirby games would like to have a word with you about "fucked up"
>>
>>28349560

>Speculation
>Thinking we expect to be correct

No, it's just fun. Dark Souls kinda embedded this kind of thinking in me and I love it.
>>
File: 1433047948065.png (193KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433047948065.png
193KB, 400x400px
>>28349560
Eh, it's fun. The pre-release period for Pokemon games are always entertaining, especially the speculation.

Even if Gamefreak fucks up, which they typically do, the pre-release hype was worth it.

I fully expect to be let down.
>>
>>28350738
>Yoshi game backstory
>The stork delivered the brothers to the wrong house, takes them away, and gets hit by Kamek. Luigi gets kidnapped by Bowser and Baby Mario and Yoshi team up to rescue him
>Kirby game backstory
>Haltmann discovered an ancient clockwork star and studied the technology of Galactic Nova in order to reactivate it as Star Dream. During a testing period, his daughter Susanne was caught in an accident with the machine, sending her across time and space to another dimension. Haltmann, believing her to have died, attempts to finish the supercomputer to rescue her and constantly connects to it using a neurotic helmet controller. This causes him to lose his memories in the database of the machine, eventually leading him to focus entirely on prosperity and wealth. Upon Susanne's return to her father, she is only vaguely recognized, much to her displeasure. She plots to steal the controller for the computer in order to sell it for large amounts of money and help her father remember their life together, but gets attacked by Star Dream after it fuses with Haltmann's mind and gaining sentience. His soul gets gradually deleted by the computer due to their obselete nature, and only in his final moments does he remember his daughter and his wish to see her again, before Star Dream erases every last trace of him from its database, leaving it a cold machine bent on destroying all life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.