[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be honest, I love how /vp/ is changing their minds about S/M.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (9KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 115x125px
To be honest, I love how /vp/ is changing their minds about S/M. A few days, we were debating on if the games would suck or not, but just 2 trailers convinced us to love the fuck out of these games and I love it.
>>
>>28348119
I'm really surprised people don't hate the fuck out of yesterday's news. I like it too but initially I didn't think it would be a good idea.
>>
>>28348119
I love you too Snoop
>>
>>28348119
>everybody will get disappointed
I can't wait.
>>
>>28348119
Same here, OP. It's fantastic.

>>28348175
To be honest, I didn't know how to feel about the reveals at the time, but they're starting to grow on me.
>>
>>28348119
/vp/ is not an hivemind and there is no "us".
>>
Bump( why tho?)
>>
>>28348258
K then.
>>
File: 1462766016153.png (635KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1462766016153.png
635KB, 2048x2048px
>>28348119
The opinion was overwhelmingly positive from the start. I can actually remember only a handful of hate threads that were usually filled with love for SM. The only real complaints about SM was about things that "might" or "might not" be in the game. People were afraid the roster would be too small, people thought the plot and evil teams would suck, and people complaining that the new designs were "simplified and over designed". We still don't know the complete roster but people don't seem to care anymore, I don't need to say more than has been said about the evil teams and the snippets of plot we have. Even if people don't like the nature of modern pokemon designs, it bothers me sometimes, the majority of /vp/ likes the pokemon themselves.

There was some bickering between people who liked one starter over the others but it was rarely said that they were all bad. There was some hate for the music at first but there were more threads solely about posting and praising the SM music. Visual are technically bad but we got used to them and there is a strange charm to them.

There was a lot of uncertainty about SM but not a lot of hate. The little hate has gone down recently but it will go up soon. It will go up even more when the game is released and people blow tiny faults out of proportion.

I loved from the time I heard the name Sun and Moon.
>>
>>28348119
The only people who dislike it are Denialfags.
>>
>>28348798
>implying you gullible fucks aren't one day closer to being proven wrong (again)
>>
>>28348119
>>28348255
I don't get it. Outside Tan oak, what give you hope?
>>
>>28348255
I felt that way when Alolan Forms, Z-Moves, and Trial Captains were announced. Now I realize that Alolan Forms are cool as fuck (even though it sucks only Kanto mons seem to be getting them,) I don't mind the removal of gyms, and I still don't care for Z-Moves. Now, yesterday's reveals... HOLY SHIT I think that's the greatest trailer a Pokemon game has ever had.
>>
>>28348893
Too much to name.
>the ultra beast reveal
>revamped Amie
>Alolan Marowak looks rad as hell
>Snorlax's WAKE UP ANIKI
>potential removal of HMs in favor of rented mons
>>
>>28348216
seconded

>>28349012
still nothing.
see the game before get excited
Ohmori gave us ORAS and the plot of gen IV
>>
>we
>>
>>28351471
>WUZ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.