[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omegle Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: [email protected] (14KB, 554x114px) Image search: [Google]
dotcomlogo@2x.png
14KB, 554x114px
I remember seeing one of these threads LONG ago, so let's have another Omegle thread.
What to do:
Go to Omegle.com
In the "Interests" section, put "Pokemon" (capitalisation, spaces, and accented letters still connect you to anyone without them and vice-versa), "Pokemon Roleplay/Pokemon RP" if you're into that, and so on, and post any interesting conversations here.
Note that Omegle is full of bots, as well as people and bots alike spamming unrelated tags looking for the nonexistent female population of the site, so be warned. Even I'M not THAT much of a faggot. I do come close, though.
>>
Sounds fun
>>
File: 52b66c0fe1b6a171.png (37KB, 500x917px) Image search: [Google]
52b66c0fe1b6a171.png
37KB, 500x917px
>>
Nobody uses Omegle anymore..

..not since all the dudes pretending to be chicks left
>>
>>28349744
This. I used to get dick pics from gullible guys, but now they ask for your kik or snapchat before giving it to you now. The place is garbage now.
>>
File: dabgolduck.jpg (20KB, 290x277px) Image search: [Google]
dabgolduck.jpg
20KB, 290x277px
bample
>>
File: vp.png (30KB, 721x380px) Image search: [Google]
vp.png
30KB, 721x380px
Could have pretended to be a chick, but didn't felt like being a prick to the guy
>>
any anons here catch my NIGGER EMPORIUM copypasta
>>
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random. Try adding more interests!
Stranger: Hey
You: Hey
You: How are you?
Stranger: Pretty good
Stranger: You?
You: I'm extremely good?
You: Are you an anon?
Stranger: Anonymous for what exactly?
You: No just anonĂ 
You: Its a pokegroup
You: Forget it
Stranger: WAIT POKEMON
You: yeah
Stranger: O shit no I'm not but I love Pokemon so
You: okay go on 4chan vp
You: An say the code
You: On a thread
You: You wanna know the code?
Stranger: Ye
You: Fug over hug
You: And say that youre new
You: yourewelcome
Stranger: Okay thank you
Stranger has disconnected.
>>
>>28350191
H really should have asked that last question first. He probably just brought his hopes up for no reason.
>>
>You: Hey
>Stranger is typing
>Stranger is typing
>Stranger is typing
>Stranger has disconnected

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
File: image%3A329021.png (16KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A329021.png
16KB, 500x241px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.