[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Number of Towns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1457167549017.jpg (69KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1457167549017.jpg
69KB, 500x282px
Kanto: 10 settlements
Johto: 12 settlements
Hoenn: 15 settlements
Sinnoh: 17 settlements
Unova: 20 settlements
Kalos: 16 settlements

That kind of leaves us with Kanto being the smallest, Sinnoh and Unova being the biggest and everything else falling in between at relatively similar sizes.

I mean, this isnt entirely accurate, Unova has places like Village Bridge which are technically towns, and Johto has RUins of Alph which is the size of a town. Plus the layout could affect things too.
>>
Explains why I love Sinnoh so much, exploring new and exciting places is one of my favorite parts of Pokemon games
>>
>>28346706
Eh, I felt Sinnoh had a few more towns than it needed desu. Eterna City comes to mind. I always forget it
>>
>>28346706
>generic town x
>new and exciting
[spoilers]sinnoh was comfy as fuck though I'll give you that ladireno[/spoiler]
>>
If you could add 2 or 3 towns to Kanto where would you put them?

I know that fucklong route between Fuchia and Vermilion could use something
>>
>>28346848
nigga silence bridge is the best route in the series
>>
File: Kanto.png (8KB, 192x145px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto.png
8KB, 192x145px
>>28346848
>above Celadon
>built over the water east of Lavender
>>
>>28346848
Kanto doesn't need more towns, it needs 3 or 4 Castelia/Luminose sized cities.
I mean, it's fucking Tokyo.

Saffron and Celadon for sure need to be way bigger.
>>
>>28346848
>where would you put them?
See how, unlike Hoenn and Sinnoh, the map isn't just an island and theres still stuff to the north?
Up there.

In fact, if we ever get to go back to Kanto, Johto, Unova or Kalos, I hope they use more of the land not covered on the map.
>>
>>28346311
Unova has the best towns in the series. I dont know how you can argue against this.
>>
>>28346848
Probably in the northern mountains or more off the coast.

If you count the Sevii islands as part of Kanto, the number jumps up dramatically.
>>
>>28346706
Exploring Sinnoh always felt really boring to me. Part of that was the constant HM usage, and the other part was that if something wasn't the samey wooded mountains, you were up to your waist in snow or mud and couldn't move properly.

Plus, there wasn't even that much exploration to be had. In terms of side areas I can only think of that haunted house and the hidden cave under the cycling road. Other than that it was mostly places you were forced to go to or postgame stuff.
>>
File: Johto_-_Pokemon_.jpg (1MB, 1960x1316px) Image search: [Google]
Johto_-_Pokemon_.jpg
1MB, 1960x1316px
>>28348334
Sevii is a decidedly different region, for better or worse

>>28347956
I'd love if we just got a few more mountain towns in Johto. Like, half the map is mountains. Just go full on rural mountain theme. And of course one has to be a Mt SIlver snow town, and there needs to be a town above Ecruteak.
>>
>>28348415
Yeah, it was never that interesting to me, because I felt the map tiles looks kind of ugly, so I wasnt often thinking it looked good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.