[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss best villain team, /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

I miss best villain team, /vp/
>>
>>28343912
>Giovanni with a fedora

just end your fucking life
>>
Galactic for story. because they're all unknowingly working towards their own demise for an autistic psycho.

Plasma for the skills, because they actually did shit.
>>
>>28343940
>yfw his model for hgss had him in one
>>
>>28343912
What are on about? They fucking sucked in gen 2 and were a waste of time.
>>
File: 108.gif (3KB, 51x80px) Image search: [Google]
108.gif
3KB, 51x80px
>>28343940
>>
>>28343912
Silver was only pissy at Giovanni because Giovanni got to fuck his mother and he didn't.
>>
>>28343940
You mean a crime boss based on the Mafia wouldn't have a fedora? He also has one in HGSS you retard.
>>
>>28344016
>m'lady
>>
>>28343986
But which Team had the best music?
>>
>>28343912
>team rocket is still running around in the anime
What was Ash thinking?
>>
>>28344237
Galactic, Plasma is a close second
>>
I wish old teams still had some presence in the game

You could have one scene with a rocket grunt trying to rob a daycare or an abandoned Galactic lab in a different region
>>
>>28344357
>galactic plants a bomb at the safari zone place
>no damage was actually done despite what happened at lake valor
really makes you think...........
>>
>>28344398
To be fair the guys who were doing the planting didn't even seem to know what the fuck was going on. They seemed like the retards of the group.
>>
I would be fine being able to wear their outfits in game with no good explanation for it.
>>
>>28344357
One of the rockets old grunts is in kalos with a family.
>>
>>28344507
Err unova not kalos
>>
Sun and Moon plot leaks?
>>
>>28343940
>bitches about fedora
>not a word about the gatsbys
It's almost like you think neckbeards invented it and didn't just appropriate it.
>>
>>28344507
They should have the occasional side mission

Rocket seems like the type of team that would have small bases in other regions
>>
>>28344357
I mean, realistically crime syndicates don't just vanish. The members either branch off or find a new crew to roll with. It would be nice if Gamefreak showed the reverence they do for the hero characters and brought back significant antagonists as part of their own operation or the new villain team.
>>
>>28344357
>>28344720
>A few of the oldest Team Skull members are former Rocketeers who were sick of the disposable nature of being Rocket Grunts, so they encouraged Guzma to treat his people like family
>>
>>28343912
me too, team plasma was awesome...
>>
>>28344954
>latest trailer shows skull trying to take a slowpoke and sell it for profit
>Johto Rockets did the same thing

You might be on to something
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.