[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snorlium Z 2: The full extent of Zygardes Alolan Fuckup.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: Crotch Sees You.png (31KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
Crotch Sees You.png
31KB, 202x202px
Hello again gents. Today, I'm going to continue my earlier Snorlium Z theory, factoring in the reveals of Type:Null and UB-01. For those of you who havent read it, it'll be on the next post.
>>
File: Yes.png (311KB, 1227x781px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
311KB, 1227x781px
>>28343861
Now that that's out of the way, let's move onto Type:Null. Why would there be a need to create such a Pokemon? From the Pokemon site, verbatim "The reason is that Type: Null was constructed to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, enabling it to adapt to any situation....To complete a certain mission, there was need of a Pokémon powerful enough to rival those Pokémon often spoken of in mythology." Said mission has to be nothing less than fighting the Ultra Beasts, described as being a threat to both Humans and Pokemon. Having the power of a legendary truly be in human hands would more than protect the island from the menace of the Ultra Beasts. But if Type:Null was created with such a noble goal, why did Gladion see fit to take it with him when he left the Aether foundation?

Yes, Gladion is all but confirmed to be a former member of The Aether Foundation: his hair cut is more in line with their aesthetic, and his clothes also speak of someone who is trying to immerse themself into a new group without fully shedding his old habits. In addition, seeing how Our Boi cant even afford to give his own lackeys uniforms, how could he possibly have the money to genetically engineer a pokemon?
>>
>>28343911
I digress. Let's step back and consider Team Flare. As bland as they may have been, Lysandre was a very well intentioned genocidal maniac. He only sought to create a perfect world for humans that was free from the struggle between the haves and have-nots. A slight parallel to this is The Aether Foundation who seek to care for hurt Pokemon, to which end they constructed an artificial island which houses a shelter/hospital...and a research lab. Going to the length of creating a damn island to house what is essentially an animal shelter is a big enough red flag, but when said island also houses a research laboratory then we can only question what their true goal is. Is it really the care of Pokemon who have been hurt, or preventing that hurt from ever happening.
>>
File: Dicks.jpg (42KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
Dicks.jpg
42KB, 290x290px
>>28343946
Now, let's step back and overview the entire series. Mew begat Mewtwo, who destroyed the island it was born on and all people on it. Archie and Maxie try to manipulate Groudon and Kyogre into reshaping the world. Cyrus tries to remake the whole of the universe with the help of the creation trio. Ghestis tries to enslave all Pokemon as a way to conquer Unova using Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. And Lysandre tries to cull the world with the power of Xerneas and Yveltal. Seeing a pattern, here? Something about the sheer power of legendary Pokemon attracts people who would abuse that power, which puts the world itself at risk. Surely then, if such a great tempting power was removed entirely, then a great source of hurt in the world would vanish. This is what I believe The Aether Foundation's true goal to be: The incapacitation or deaths of Solgaleo, Lunaaa, Zygarde, and any other Legendary/Mythical Pokemon.
>>
File: 600px-Type_Null.png (197KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Type_Null.png
197KB, 600x600px
>>28343973
Why do I sound so sure of this? Mainly, it lies in the design cues. As many anons before me have noticed, Null's collar does bear a resemblance to Arceus's gay little golden handlebars. I won't dispute this. But I would like to point out the abundance of hexagons in his design, and the resemblance his helmet as a whole will have to the Sun/Moon logo symbols when viewed from various angles. I fully admit that this is a weak assertion, and is fueled mainly by the assumption that The Aether Foundation is secretly evil. But if they are working for good, then they are doing a very bad job of showing it.
>>
>>28343861
>>28343911
>>28343946
>>28343973
I read this in Lockstin's voice. Anyway, this is interesting stuff.
>>
File: Mega Flygon.jpg (929KB, 1565x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Flygon.jpg
929KB, 1565x1730px
>>28344032
That being said, let's touch base back to Snorlium Z, aka: The only fucking reason Dexio and Sina are in this game when they don't really have a reason to be. As well all know, Prof. Sycamore is a professor who studies Mega Evolution. And Mega Stones, as we know them, can be boiled down to "Stones that temporarily grant tremendous power to pokemon". An apt description for both Mega Stones and Z-Crystals. Sycamore himself could see the similarity, and so set out to research them. It probably came as quite a shock to him that Zygarde was the Pokemon behind this. And whats more, finding out that the Zygarde of Kalos was vastly different than the Zygarde of Alola, with the latter being dozens of tiny Cores and Cells while the former seemed to be a big snake. Reasonably curious, he sent Dexio and Sina to collect the various Cells and Cores to bring them to Kalos.
>>
File: It aint gonna suck itself.png (393KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
It aint gonna suck itself.png
393KB, 800x450px
>>28344053
But why is Zygarde scattered about Alola? Surely, if half of Zygarde can slither its way to not-France to decisively deal with Yveltal and Xerneas, then the remaining 50% could coalesce and monitor Alola as such? Sadly not. I have no concrete evidence to back it up as of yet, but I believe that a group of either Pokemon, or Humans, or both were at ground zero of Zygarde's piss-excellent attempt at defending Alola, and were so wildly transformed by that power that they became what is known as Ultra Beasts. They waited in the alternate dimension until Zygarde was at 50%, and then tried to exact revenge. Zygarde was able to fend them off, but at the cost of being so weakened that The Cores couldn't even collect the scatttered Cells from around the islands.

>>28344033
Thanks!
>>
"If it were called Snorlium, no one would bat an eye" it's still a Z crystal whether the Z is in the name or not

Which applies to all the elemental Z crystals and the Alolan Raichu one as well
>>
>>28343946
Don't forget how huge Team Aether's base is. If it's only a base you'll be checking in to drop off mons and get missions, GF would make it a lot smaller and give it less presence on the map.

You'll be going back there and exploring the full thing as a dungeon.
>>
File: Tito.jpg (61KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
Tito.jpg
61KB, 372x500px
>>28344076
As a final aside, I'm going to bring in a guest speaker! >>28341715 As much as I hate quoting the Pokedex, but it is never explicity mentioned that Zygarde is native to Kalos nor its sworn protector, nor native/known to any other region for that matter; merely that it monitors the ecosystem and steps in when shit gets bad. i.e., so bad that the world would probably have been horribly mutated had Zygarde not swam over to absorb the excess radiation before it leeched out of Kalos. In reality, based on the colors of the cores on its chest, it would seem that Zygarde is not a Trio Master locked to one region, but an arbitrator between the opposing forces of Solgaleo and Lunala on Alola as well as Yveltal and Xerneas in Kalos as they have no third party to mediate their duels. Thanks again for humoring my autism. Also Type:Null is likely an engineered Evee or Ditto.
>>
>>28344084
Right, but there is still a profound difference between a Normalium Z and a Snorlium Z. Additionally, Alolan Raichu is not mentioned as having a specific Z-Crystal, just a species specific Z-Move. Although I will admit that unique crystals activating unique moves does make more sense than how I previously explained Raichu's Z-Move.
>>
>>28344154
>You'll be going back there and exploring the full thing as a dungeon.

I haven't! I fully expect this to happen in-game. Otherwise, why would they even bother doing it?
>>
>>28344179
That last part is possible, but I don't think it's anything in particular (hence the name). Maybe it did have a base at some point, but Ditto feels like a copout and in addition it just doesn't fit. Eevee makes more sense, but Type: Null appears to have been built artificially from multiple Pokémon parts while (once) being an Eevee implies that it grew them.
>>
more than 2 zygarde cores?
hell, every region could have 2 zygarde cores, it's just there's one in kalos that prefers to stay as its snake form.
>>
Funny you didn't use a pic of Dave yet OP. Cool theory btw, I swear there's something something about Type:Null's head thing, not the mask but rather its top! it's an oddly specific design.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.