[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else starting to get Orre game vibes from Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wes.jpg (61KB, 600x560px) Image search: [Google]
wes.jpg
61KB, 600x560px
Anybody else starting to get Orre game vibes from Sun and Moon?
>>
>>28339737
Pokemon XD and Colessium models looked ugly though
>>
>>28339737
Other than Team Skull acting kind of like Team Snagem and Aether maybe somewhat resembling Cipher (assuming Aether does a face-heel turn), no, not really.
>>
>>28339737
Genius Sonority really shouldn't have chickened out on making Wes the villain in the 2nd game.
>>
>>28341341
>shouldn't have chickened out on making Wes the villain in the 2nd game.
There's no real source of that except for a fake Didyouknowgaming image
>>
>>28339737
no
>>
>>28341341

There was never any proof they intended to in the first place.
>>
>>28339837
>xD
>>
How do you english speaking folks pronounce Orre?
>>
File: d96.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
d96.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>28339737
>2:31
>Those camera angles
>That way the camera moves back to reveal Type: Null
>The close up
>That music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1ssSZfoGY
It's like he sent out a Shadow Pokemon or something.
I hop Sun/Moon will be the perfect balance of the traditional mainline games and Orre titles.
>>
File: Sword_Form.jpg (23KB, 352x362px)
Sword_Form.jpg
23KB, 352x362px
>>28341418
>>
>>28339737
Yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>28341418
Like "Oraoraoraoraoraora!"
>>
>>28341418
>O-ray
>>
>>28341567
I like JoJo and still wanna vomit.
>>
>>28341492
That whole first section where all the different locations and such are shown during day and night reminded me so much of the Colosseum opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZWQQvw4rWs
>>
>>28341418
I always though it was just like "ore" when I was younger but now I hear "ore-ray" more
>>
>>28341627
Wrong link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuySHDzUS0c
>>
>>28339737
No but I am getting Digimon World 1 vibes from the atmosphere and Digimonstory Cyber Sleuth vibes from the story and Ultra Beasts.

And before you even begin to ask yourself, that is the best thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.