[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope, that is not her final 3D model. The hair is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: aether-foundation-6.png (196KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
aether-foundation-6.png
196KB, 400x240px
I hope, that is not her final 3D model. The hair is literally a cone surface area with a bad texture. They did not even try to make a proper bumpmap.
>>
>>28337657
Have you seen her artwork?
That's the hair you'll get, take it or leave it.
>>
>not liking the cone hair
it's her only redeeming quality
>>
>>28337657
Her model is really weird compared to her official art. She very clearly has drills and overlapping bangs, but none of it is actually represented in the model.

Its terribly poor, I hope one day GameFreak will learn how to model properly.
>>
>>28337657
That would take actual effort, and we can't have that at Gamefreak.
>>
>>28337741
In the artwork, her hair looks like it has volume. I don't expect yellow a sheet of paper, which has painted strands only on one side.
>>
>>28337809
She doesn't have drills, but you're right about the hair overlapping.
>>
>>28337657
I will cancel my pre-order if braid in texture is confirmed for the final model ...
>>
>>28337842
Friendly reminder that it's the hair of an NPC. Literally the least impactful thing in the game.
>>
>>28337856
She does have drills actually, the art is poor in that respect too. Its clear the long ends of her air that jettison out are supposed to be curling around each other/drills. Its not like the typical drills you see in anime style drawings, but they are there.
>>
>>28337842
Look at the art again then, particularly the right side and it's clear that it's paper thin.
>>
You do realize that the game is complete anon, right? They're not going to change shit with it coming out in a little less than 2 months.
>>
>>28337900
No. Look at the one overlapping her left cheek. It's a flat sheet.
>>
>>28337944
11 days more than 2 months, actually
>>
>>28337955
On the left side, yes you are correct, the right side of her hair is more curled and braided though, which is represented in the model either.
>>
>>28337982
Still, that doesn't invalidate my point.
>>
File: Dnd9gLk.png (170KB, 642x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dnd9gLk.png
170KB, 642x360px
>>28337657
This is the power of nintendo.

Haven't you even noticed the "background" of spectators are just silhouettes in the battle arena
>>
>>28337998
No it isn't. It overlaps her arm in the same way.
>>
>>28338021
Yes it does. Get your facts straight before you start posting. Makes your posts that less credible.
>>
>>28338081
>Nintendo
>having anything to do with Gamefreak's lazyness.
>>
Maybe she has a nun theme for whatever reason.
>>
>>28338146
You're retarded aren't you.
>>
>>28338146
Not him, but you're an idiot.
When someone says that it will happen in 2 months it doesn't mean exactly 30/31 days, just in roughly 2 months.
>>
>>28337657
It's because she's an alien
>>
>>28337657

I like it that.
>>
>>28338364
Nigga said less than two months. When that shit was completely wrong. You going to keep believing what other general and uninformed statements are being made? Has S&M in fact "gone gold"?
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>28338453
>>
>>28338453
Go fuck yourself you are pathetic
>>
>>28337657
>yfw she's a Snorunt
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.