[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 145Zapdos.png (697KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
145Zapdos.png
697KB, 1280x1280px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: meme.jpg (16KB, 320x266px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
16KB, 320x266px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Manlet Bird
>>
Best bird.
>>
I prefer flambe goose.
>>
When is the best time to use Zapdos instead of a Thundurus? I'm not clear on it. I like Zapdos more but there was some period of Zapdos being less used just because of that competitor, and I don't understand it completely.
>>
>>28337309
Zapdos.. The only one of the original legendary 3 that is still useful in competitive play.. Sadly the other two did not keep well over the last 3 gens
>>
>>28339226
>still
Were Articuno and Moltres EVER useful? Even in Gen 1?
>>
I like Articuno. It's not very good but it's still my favorite
>>
>>28339367
Yeah it's my favorite too. They really need to give it Snow Warning already.
>>
>>28339281
Articuno was good in gen 1, and okay in gen 2. It had great defenses, and Rock attacks were barely relevant. It was also easily the strongest Ice type.

Moltres was never any better than Charizard, and that's fucking saying something.
>>
>>28339763
I always run that gimmicky mind reader + sheer cold set with it, but it's true that he needs a buff. Unfortunately it's very likely that GF has forgotten about it and the Johto trio as well, so these six won't be getting any better anytime soon
>>
>>28339180
Zapdos has been relegated to bulky and support sets, offensively it just can't keep up
>>
Zapdos got saved by a good typing unlike the other two.
>>
Would be a hell of a lot better with Hurricane
I like running a Flamethrower/Sunny Day/Morning Sun/Solar Beam Moltres, if you can get in before sneaky pebbles and aren't hit with a rock move or outspeeded it can do good.
>>
>>28340096
To be fair only Entei is really bad of the Johto beasts. Raikou is kind of mediocre but works like a Jolteon that trades some of the speed (which might be excessive depending on what you're using him for) for more bulk and punch.

Suicune is actually good. The game's a bit too fast for Crocune to work like it did, but scald made it much harder to effectively wall.
>>
>>28340134
Completely shits on Scizor too so that's something considering Scizor is the most used Mega.

Landorus can't completely wall Swords Dance Scizor unless he carries SD himself.
>>
>>28337309
BBBBBBBBBBBBB
>>
>>28340197
You're right, Suicune's pretty good, but what I meant was that aside from minor stuff like Articuno getting freeze dry, the legendary trios from gens 1 and 2 aren't getting much attention, which sucks.

It's true that the trios from gens 3 and 4 aren't getting any love either though
>>
>>28339180
Thundurus completely outclasses Zapdos in offensive roles, so forget about it. Zapdos is best used with a physically defensive spread, considering it's one of the few reliable counters to Mega Pinsir. Roost and Discharge are obligatory slots; Heat Wave can be used to threaten Steel and Grass types, HP Ice deals with Landorus-Therian and Garchomp. Toxic is useful to cripple any Pokemon in general and fits on most Zapdos sets; you can run it with Substitute if you feel like a cunt. Defog can be used if you have a dire need of hazard removal, but it's subpar considering it's weak to rocks.

>>28340197
The Jotho beasts need to be released again with their event moves, this time without nature lock and with their hidden abilities. Raikou in particular would be massively improved.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.