[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until split evos get announced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1468870994352.png (552KB, 1410x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1468870994352.png
552KB, 1410x1120px
There's an emphasis on the day and night differences for a reason. Theres a reason the chinese leak states Rockruff evolution is a WEREWOLF. You know, creatures of the fucking NIGHT.

Theres a reason Rockruff and starters share a secret. Theres a reason the leaked evos are so gender based. You know what that reason is? SPLIT FUCKING EVOS.

> B-but the chinese leak didn't state anything about split evos
Didn't state anything about Ultra Beasts either but look where we at

>B-but they'd never do that to the starters
In a game where they're changing up everything and adding a shit ton of new forms?

>B-but the kids will want one evo and be dissapointed if they evolved it the wrong way.
Implying any kid would want popmaid or luchalitten

>B-but there's no evidence whatsoever
Open your eyes fuckheads
>>
>How long until split evos get announced?
eevee
>>
>>28336016
Keep hoping and crying OP. We'll keep laughing.
>>
File: tumblr_o9puu8DhDe1selizpo1_500.png (167KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9puu8DhDe1selizpo1_500.png
167KB, 500x281px
>>28336016
>still believing starters will ever get split evolutions
Rockruff may have split evolutions, we don't know yet. The starters most definitely not.
>>
File: Eggen3.png (311KB, 728x606px) Image search: [Google]
Eggen3.png
311KB, 728x606px
HOHOHO GET A LOAD OF THIS!
>>
>>28336016
>Theres a reason Rockruff and starters share a secret.
Yes they both have their unique Z-moves. Kukui is studying Pokémon moves and he has a Rockruff in his lab. That's the secret.
>>
>>28336016
>version exclusive starter evos
I can dig it
And if so, Sun better have Ballio because Moon fits the diva better
>>
>>28336279
Unique Z-moves is not the shared secret, or Snorlax and others would have to be part of that same shared secret. Do some goddamn thinking.
>>
>>28336304
It isn't stupid fucking split evolution's either faggot

Do some goddamn thinking
>>
>>28336016
Never lol Split evolutions have been created by denialfags like Me (Or I was a denialfag once) But Luchalitten, Arrowl and Entermaid are the only and true evolutions, get over it
>>
File: 1471136217911.png (434KB, 733x295px) Image search: [Google]
1471136217911.png
434KB, 733x295px
>>28336245

ayyy

Just kidding, I know they're fake, they just so happen to oddly fit. I wasn't the one who made it either, some dude did it instead and said he did them effortlessly. Rowlett3 is the only one slightly too much to the left rather than centered.
>>
>>28336245
There's a possibility that said split evos may just be different forms of the same species.
>>
There are no split evos you delusional autist. Both the riddler and the chinese leaks confirm that the only starter evos are the leaked ones.
>>
>>28336245
Not saying split evos are a sure thing but this definitely doesnt debunk it. That screen could easily scroll over or branch out a new path, or they could have different forms which is a thing right now. Doesnt hurt to use your imagination when gamefreak is sure as hell using theirs for this gen. I wouldnt throw anything out the window.
>>
>>28336016
>B-but the kids will want one evo and be dissapointed if they evolved it the wrong way.
>Implying any kid would want popmaid or luchalitten
Your argument is still garbage because they could evolve it into Luchalitten or Poppmaid but not want that. Do you fucking think before you write anything?
>>
>>28340114

SUCH DUMB SHIT OF THEORY
>>
>>28337543
When? Link
>>
>>28340462
Well I don't know about the riddler but the Chinese leaks specifically say "The starter evos are an archer, a wrestler and a siren". If they went out of their way to say what the starter evos were you'd think they would mention of there were split evos
>>
>>28340482
If there are split evos its possible the leaker wouldnt know about them. Its not like Masuda himself is letting him flip through the strategy guide.
>>
File: 1472068815372.png (133KB, 873x623px) Image search: [Google]
1472068815372.png
133KB, 873x623px
>>28336016
>>B-but the kids will want one evo and be dissapointed if they evolved it the wrong way.

>>B-but there's no evidence whatsoever
>Open your eyes fuckheads

Is this bait or an extreme case of autism?
>>
>>28337317
>Just kidding. I know they're fake.

NO WAY
>>
>>28336334
>its not split evos because I don't want it to be

That's not an argument, they could have split evos and muh patterns isn't enough to disprove that anymore. SM has changed the series quite a bit already and now that we have different kinds of species (alolan forms) it's not a stretch that we'd have different versions of starter evos
>>

And then they get Poppmaid and Luchalitten and whine that they didn't get the other one, your point?
>>
The only way we'd get split starter evos is if they're version exclusives.
>>
>>28336069
for STARTERS you fucking dick
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.