[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Kalos is Alola's Kanto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>yfw Kalos is Alola's Kanto
>>
Would make a good excuse for making one shit game after another
>>
>>28327102
You really think your shit joke deserved its own thread?
>>
>>28327102
it's not happening...they wouldn't have put Dexio and Sina in the game if you went back to Kalos...the fact that you collect Zygarde cells in Alola should pretty much kill any idea that you go to Kalos post game.

Wouldn't they have to completely remake Kalos anyway, since they ditched the chibi models? Kanto was put into post GSC because it was easy to do. GF is way too lazy to redesign Kalos just for post game.
>>
>yfw Kanto is Alola's Kanto
>>
>>28327143
Ahem

"While the power it possesses is overwhelming, this Forme contains only 50% of Zygarde’s cells. Out in the world, an equal amount of power waits to be brought together."

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-au/pokemon/zygarde-50-forme/

Its possible that Sina and Dexio want you to find all the Alola cells before moving to Kalos
>>
>yfw Unova was it's own Kanto and Johto
>>
>>28327143
Not because they ditched the chibi models. The new proportional models are smaller.

It's easy to run the Kalos locations in Maya 3D and increase land mass. Retexturing the region is simple since B2W2 did that to Unova.

The biggest problem will be a massive purging of all the edges and blockiness. Everything in Kalos will have to look as natural as Alola.
>>
>>28327276
Yeah I guess that's what I was getting at...it will be clunky moving from the more open world style environments in Alola to the shitty grid maps in Kalos.
>>
>>28327304
Not only removing edges and blocky cliff tiles. Things like adding small hills in some places will be necessary. They will have to remove a ton of straight lines as well.

Look at Pokemon League and Lumiose City. They can keep those without much work. But look at Victory Road, Terminus Cave, Reflection Cave. They would have to throw all those cave maps out because everything is all blocky.
>>
You mean a bland but far better designed region that people put down due to bad battle design?

Because that's a really bad sign for Alola if that's the case.
>>
>>28327256
This actually makes a spot of sense. There's a 50% Zygarde collected in Kalos already, the other 50% of the cells and cores are on Alola. Zygarde is probably post-game, along with Kalos' League system and Elite Four.
>>
>>28327102

I never want this man to be director again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.