[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddler Strikes Again!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

I haven't been able to find any way to adequately present this, so here you go. Any idea what he is saying? And what kind of Pokémon can we expect to see? And are we really only going to be getting 72 new Pokémon? And just what the hell is Marshadow?

Also, be free to pick out your team if need be. Me, personally? I would like to select Rowlet as my Starter, and I am also looking to include Vikavolt and Rockruff (provided, of course, I like his evolution's typing, and he looks cool).

PS: No, I am not a leaker. I just need a bit of help trying to view this thing since I cannot get a clear view of the image. Just to let you guys know. But, you are free to speculate.
>>
>>28326982
what is this? a riddle for ants?
>>
>>28326982
That's fan made
>>
Glad you can multiply number of rows by colums anon. Give your teacher a high five
>>
>>28326982
Holy fuck, is this a copypasta? If not, I'm having some massive deja vu right now
>>
File: image.png (211KB, 460x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
211KB, 460x371px
Notice how cutiefly doesn't have an evo in that pic when it clearly does.
>>
File: 1472874211663.gif (28KB, 10x10px) Image search: [Google]
1472874211663.gif
28KB, 10x10px
>>28326982
>>
jesus OP use your brain, clearly that FAN MADE dex is of the Pokemon we know about and not the actual dex....
>>
>>28327122
Neither do the other Pokemon he said had an evo like you were told in the other thread. If you followed what he posted you'd know that he doesn't post everything at once.
>>
>>28326995
>>28327122
Riddler posted it himself. See pic and this page:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3773780366?pn=16

Also, him not including Cutiefly evolution doesn't mean shit, since he also didn't include room for evolutions/pre-evolutions of Pokemon that weren't officially stated to have them at the time of the post, even for the ones he hinted as having either a evo or pre-evo before, such as Mimukyu.
>>
>>28327122
Well all the evolution he added are obvious
No where did it say cutiefly evolved it just seemed obvious
>>
>>28327300
Wait is that Riddler's avatar??
Colress..... FUKKKKKKKK
>>
>>28327349
Yes, it is. He changed it to Colress recently if I am not mistaken. May be a hint.
>>
>>28327300
What's with the sprites?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 411x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 411x374px
>>28327300
>those starter evo leaks
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28327360
Man, it gets deeper
>>
>>28327300
Where is the new dragon type?
>>
>>28327401
He posted that image before the last trailer, so the new dragon hadn't been revealed yet.
>>
What's this riddler stuff about?
>>
>>28327441
Here, to give you context:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IA-LMexUY8

Note that this video is from before the last trailer.
>>
File: 1473197851617.png (820KB, 500x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1473197851617.png
820KB, 500x1980px
>>28327349
it all comes together m8
>>
>People actually believe the riddler's vague as fuck "leaks"
Grow up, he's only "right" because what he gives is so fucking vague it cannot be wrong. Literally any of us could have come up with his previous 10 "riddles".
>>
>>28327300
>even for the ones he hinted as having either a evo or pre-evo before, such as Mimukyu
I think I missed this, did he imply Mimikyu has an evo? Or a pre-evo?
>>
>>28327493
>Pikachu with a ghost sheet
>"dude lucky guess!!!!1!"
Denial fags, everyone.
>>
File: 1442039290256.jpg (249KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
1442039290256.jpg
249KB, 553x936px
>>28327481
Holy shit. So this is why people don't doubt him. Denialfags have some hard competition.

Also that is a really cute accent
>>
File: Sundowner_3.png (210KB, 464x505px) Image search: [Google]
Sundowner_3.png
210KB, 464x505px
>>28327492
I fucking knew it
i remember when Mega Evolution came out and I said "hey this is kinda like how Colress said that Trainers could soon bring all the potential out of a Pokémon" and everyone shrugged it off.
Then when ORAS was finished and I kept saying "there's gonna be gen 5 presence soon, I can feel it" and nobody believed me. Now it's coming together. And I was right all along.
>>
>>28327493
Yes, a shovel and a sand castle together is something that cannot be wrong. The fact that we got a Pokemon that is a sandcastle with a shovel stuck to it is just complete coincidence.

Fuck off. They may be vage so we can't really predict what he is hinting at, but are still precise enough to make a clear association when they are revealed and show that he knows his shit.
>>
>>28327493
It seems like you are the one that needs to grow up since many of these aren't vague at all (Like the box legends, Mimikyu, and Pyukyumuku) are clearly from someone with inside knowledge. You shouldn't throw a fit just because it doesn't fit what you believe.

>>28327530
Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, and Salandit are supposedly in a family according to him.
>>
four-legged fly pokemon confirmed
>>
>>28327373
I have no idea to be honest.
>>
>>28327493
>grow up
lol
>>
>>28327373
I've suggested this before and it could mean something like this:
-faded sprites = the pokemon will have Alolan forms
-sprites that are not faded = you can encounter them regularly in the game.
>>
>>28327386
Even Riddler pretty much confirmed them.
>>
the pokemon the sprites are don't matter at all
the number of them is what matters.
they are either
>the number of pokemon in the alolan pokedex
>the number of new pokemon

the faded ones are the ones already confirmed
>>
>>28327796
Looking at the image thinking of what you said, I believe you meant that the NOT faded ones are the ones also already confirmed (Arcanine, Pikachu and Salamence for example were all shown in some trailer).
>>
>>28327742
If that's the case, he is excluding Pokemon with Alolan forms that were already revealed (such as Raichu) for some reason, and would also mean that there are still quite a lot of Alolan forms, and even outside of Gen 1.

While that would be really cool, but I don't really feel that that's what it means.
>>
Sorry about that. I couldn't see the image very well, and because of that, I actually thought it was the Riddler inserting all sorts of weird-looking hints and clues here and there. Instead, it appears only two of them are getting hinted at (rather obviously).
>>
>>28327796
Bulbasaur Family
Krabby Family
Voltorb Family
Horsea Family
Staryu Family
Porygon Family
Aerodactyl
Chikorita Family
Cyndaquil Family
Totodile Family
Chinchou Family
Sneasel Family
Larvitar Family
Slakoth Family
Spheal Family
Axew Family
Hawlucha

get alolan formes.
>>
>>28327581
Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, and Salandit all have families of their own, is what I assume he meant. The wording here kind of implies that the 4 are all in one family and that's incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>28327785
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
We need split evos
>>
>>28328145
Where is everybody getting this split evo shit. When has the starters ever have split evos? Literally one leak which has gotten nothing right mentioned split evos.
We are ending with Arrowl, Entermaid, and Beltigre.
>>
>>28328121
looking through more of Riddler's shit, this one has Aerodactyl switched so maybe not Aerodactyl after all.

This one has

Clamperl Family
Lumineon Family or whatever it evolves from ,fuck if i remember
Wailmer Family
Barboach Family
Onix Family

Listed as having Alolan Forms perhaps but not Aerodactyl. maybe that was a fluke.
>>
>>28328190
It would be pretty cool and fresh for them to do that with starters
>>
>>28327122
Perhaps he added the "confirmed" Pokemon, like any other person, and added his own leaks.
>>
>>28326994
Underrated
>>
>>28327300
What about alolan rattata line ?
>>
>>28331308
That joke is posted every time a small image is posted. How is that underated?
>>
>>28328190
>Where is everybody getting this split evo shit

Non-riddler, Chinese 'real' leaks.

At E3 it was mentioned that the starters will hold some secret.

Then in Corocoro it was mentioned that the starters and Rockruff hold some 'secret' to their evolution.
>>
File: leak 1st sept.jpg (3MB, 1800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
leak 1st sept.jpg
3MB, 1800x4300px
>>28328190
leak 3 here, which is totally unreliable

does someone have an updated version
>>
>>28331857
For the last fucking time people, the Chinese leak made no FUCKING MENTION OF SPLIT EVOLUTION'S
>>
>there are people who thought Aristotle was Aether Foundation than Type:Null
>despite Riddler saying they are all Pokemon hints
>>
>>28327493
meanwhile you probably think "island birds (think darwin)" and "time works differently" are narrow enough that there's no way this Real Leaks fag could have been wrong
>>
>>28331936
that is the updated version, guy was told to wait with updating it until corocoro this weekend/next week
>>
File: Pokemon.png (2MB, 2679x1790px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.png
2MB, 2679x1790px
Further evidence that Marshadow is a mythical Pokemon rather than the third legendary of the trio (the Chinese leak also said this, but everyone ignores it).

But I think what he's trying to say with this is that the Aristotle Pokemon isn't Null:Zero, but the actual third legendary in the trio.
>>
>>28331936
At this point, I'm really beginning to suspect that the list of Alola forms in the last leak aren't even by OP. Everything else in the leak has been more-or-less accurate.
>>
>>28331994
Type: Null is a Pokemon. Also, he hasn't updated his list since the new trailer drop, has he? He might just be too busy to update it with Type: Null and Jangmo-o.
>>
>>28327300
The riddler posting this means that Chinese leaked evolutions are Confirmed as fuck WHY GOD WHY
>>
>>28331994
Given that he put Aristotle after the box legendaries, it's probably hinting at the third member of the trio rather than Null: Zero. It's probably linked to Aether in some way, though.
>>
>>28332221
yeah, this seems to be a likely possibility
>>
>>28332242
yeah you missed my point

aristotle hint points at null, retards think it's aether even though he said it's strictly pokemon

they forget aristotle = aether = vacuum which is null
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.